Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this mean he will be AWOL from TFM for 2 weeks….?!? perhaps the £12k fee explains how flaps can pay for her hideous clothing hauls that all get sent back for a refund after she plays dress the skeleton
£12k is nothing he will fart through that 😂😂
the debts he is in !! He was jobless for a year nearly after the last panto he only got this because they was desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nope not even a Colin the Caterpillar cake! A tiny little chocolate cake kinda like the tiny bit of pork they had a christmas! Flaps Ma makes cakes but didn’t make Maris a cake and Zelda went offline and didn’t give him a birthday ‘shoutout’ like she does her made up ones! They are so weird??
The no shout out from Zelda was definitely odd, she’ll shout out to perfect strangers but not family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She did it last year I believe. Christine McGuinness is rumoured. Think that says it all 😂
Imagine being below Carpark McGuinness on the Zelebrity ladder! Now that’s bad but Id put F&F below her! Carpark was at least married to someone famous but these pair are just nobodies! Paul Smith is right he really is just ‘some bleep off xfactor’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine being below Carpark McGuinness on the Zelebrity ladder! Now that’s bad but Id put F&F below her! Carpark was at least married to someone famous but these pair are just nobodies! Paul Smith is right he really is just ‘some bleep off xfactor’
That had to be the greatest description of Fakey ever.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come on Jake do something, there’s only so many times I can be riveted by Chazza waiting for a code for the fake tan 😂😂😂

Didn’t Maris have a Colin the caterpillar cake last year? Nothing wrong with that but I thought her mum did cakes and would have done one for him ??

Lovely jet lagged Leo’s birthday 😂😂😂
Maybe Fakey and Chaz could do a chuffin collab and create some new microwave meals receipes for "The Plan" now he's a master chef 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe Fakey and Chaz could do a chuffin collab and create some new microwave meals receipes for "The Plan" now he's a master chef 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He couldn’t possibly create anything better than the chicken pasta dish chazza raves about 😂 I think boiling pasta is beyond Jake thou 😂

Wonder if Zelda’s absence is due to her dizzy spells

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we think Zelda has finally sold her house and is moving/unpacking in Essex as we speak?

• Haha
I thought flappy had her lips professionally coloured or something like like now she’s flogging lip tint that’s “only £18” 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She loves an ad/aff link while she’s away 🙄 Maybe she should do one for shampoo/dry shampoo looking at the state of her lank, greasy hair and don’t even get me started on Leo’s hair and their ‘matching’ bland outfits 😴
Another comment has appeared 😂. He’s definitely not been there at all this week.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She loves an ad/aff link while she’s away 🙄 Maybe she should do one for shampoo/dry shampoo looking at the state of her lank, greasy hair and don’t even get me started on Leo’s hair and their ‘matching’ bland outfits 😴
Another comment has appeared 😂. He’s definitely not been there at all this week.
Their clothes are the same colour as the rocks.

• Haha
The absolute state of them. Beige clothes, greasy hair, and looks a bloody boring holiday!! Why is she using lip blush when she had lips done TWICE? What a complete waste of money. I'd love to see her skin "in the wild" because even when filtered, you can still see the potholes!

The Scunthorpe Schofe and Zelda are the quietest they've ever been. Bloody strange. 🧐

392834239_1369016173746171_7923035614686536873_n.jpg
420634767_725237116064425_8587611032925695552_n.jpg
429309782_1185749012843502_3802133431586837182_n.jpg
429308414_1922601508197914_4600751156045077449_n.jpg
429329694_929364278552092_3597934642782499807_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
With all of the followers Fakey is losing, it’s soon going to be “the road to under a million” 😏

Oohhh that would make me so very happy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The absolute state of them. Beige clothes, greasy hair, and looks a bloody boring holiday!! Why is she using lip blush when she had lips done TWICE? What a complete waste of money. I'd love to see her skin "in the wild" because even when filtered, you can still see the potholes!

The Scunthorpe Schofe and Zelda are the quietest they've ever been. Bloody strange. 🧐

View attachment 2776121View attachment 2776122View attachment 2776123View attachment 2776124View attachment 2776125
He still wasn’t in Glasgow for yesterday performances so he’s obviously binned that off for the week. Gregg Wallace has been filming but not saying what for, so maybe that is what he’s up to? The only reason he’d be so quiet on instagram is if he is doing something he’s not allowed to show. He’d still be active if he was sick. He is normally anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
With all of the followers Fakey is losing, it’s soon going to be “the road to under a million” 😏

Oohhh that would make me so very happy 😂
Until they stop people being able to buy bots, it will never happen cos he’ll just keep topping them up like he has been for ages 🙄 We need to manifest instagram doing a proper bot clearout 🤞🏻He really would spiral if that happened 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.