Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible that Full Monty just think he’s sick and he’s doing a sneaky with masterchef?

Otherwise it’s not right that he’s allowed to just drop the tour for something better when the other actors all turn up consistently.
I reckon like someone mentioned yesterday, he had it written in his contract that if TV work came up, he could do it. It shows though he’s got no commitment to the job he was given to do for 8 months because he bins it off at the drop of a hat. I bet the FM cast hate his guts. He’s basically saying the profession they all enjoy and love, he thinks is beneath him 🙄 Be interesting to see how many of them keep following him on instagram once the tour is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Both mine were our of nappies by 16 months but then I didn’t lead the busy life of a grifter I was just working 40 plus hour weeks 😂
I tried potty training my daughter at two and I think it was too soon for her. They are all different. It clicked with her by 3 when she started early years at school but being dry through the night took longer. They haven't even started with him it seems though so definitely being lazy. Especially when they have so much time at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So rumoured masterchef contestants so far:-

Rhino from Gladiators
Christine McGuinness
Danielle Harold
Craig Doyle
Christine Bleakley
Tamar Hassan
Dominic Skinner MUA
Snoochie Shy
H from Steps
Edith Bowman
Vito Coppola
Emma Marchioness of Bath
Rochenda Sandall
Diane from the Traitors
Charlotte Crosby
Chloe Burrows
Eshann Akbar
Fakey

Really is a list of who’s who’s literally 😂
Normally have 20 contestants so another couple to go. Wonder if they’ll actually be household names 😉
At least looking at the list you can sort of understand how he’s blagged his way on there.
Let’s be honest, most of them aren’t even z listers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Rhino from Gladiators
Christine McGuinness
Danielle Harold
Craig Doyle
Christine Bleakley
Tamar Hassan
Dominic Skinner MUA
Snoochie Shy
H from Steps
Edith Bowman
Vito Coppola
Emma Marchioness of Bath
Rochenda Sandall
Diane from the Traitors
Charlotte Crosby
Chloe Burrows
Eshann Akbar
Fakey

Normally have 20 contestants so another couple to go. Wonder if they’ll actually be household names 😉
At least looking at the list you can sort of understand how he’s blagged his way on there.

I know 4 of those people. They must be really scraping the barrel

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is why CH and Fakey get on. People who post pictures on social media of themselves in hospital beds need to give their heads a bleeping good wobble. It’s the height of attention seeking. Why couldn’t he have just done a story thanking the NHS without including him laying there looking all woeful 🙄 Reminds me of those pictures of Fakey when he got injured on SAS and kept posting himself in the hospital 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Hate to stick up for them but both my boys had just turned 3 before they were ready to potty train. My girl was 18m though. Wee ones are ready when they’re ready.
Not sticking up for them either, Mine was 2.5 took her a while to get it, she still has odd accidents, they say don’t force it, but I do feel sorry for their kid, as I’ve said on previous threads, I do think he’s cute, and hed be a well rounded , mannerly kid if they put some effort into him!
---
View attachment 2776515
Aye alright, course you do…
Well go then to America ya fool! Attention seeking drivel posts , woe is me separated frm my family blah blah! It by choice u numpty,
I’d say her family are fully allergic to him, he’s the ick of their family for sure!!
---

Rhino from Gladiators
Christine McGuinness
Danielle Harold
Craig Doyle
Christine Bleakley
Tamar Hassan
Dominic Skinner MUA
Snoochie Shy
H from Steps
Edith Bowman
Vito Coppola
Emma Marchioness of Bath
Rochenda Sandall
Diane from the Traitors
Charlotte Crosby
Chloe Burrows
Eshann Akbar
Fakey

It cud be like I’m a celeb where he was on stand by Incase anyone drops out , and that why he only like had 24hrs to get up and go, he was their last resort that year!!
He’s always the bridesmaid isn’t he!! Never the 1st, let alone 10th choice for a gig

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet he's doing a few intensive cookery courses for it. He loves to throw himself into whatever he does to get maximum screen time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet he's doing a few intensive cookery courses for it. He loves to throw himself into whatever he does to get maximum screen time.
Plus he hates losing at anything. I’m manifesting a first round exit for him 🤞🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔 I love Tamar, all round lovely Geezer , love him to knock him out...He won't put up with his tit....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
waterworks are out

Full monty must be pissed off with him.

If he was crying in bed we would have known about it, eyefucking the camera for sympathy.

the wicked witch isn't on cause she might drop him in it.

biggest bullshitter going

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Mental health in the gutter but fine to go film a TV show 🙄 No apology then to all the people he’s let down in Glasgow this week or is this story his way of making an excuse for it? Get ready for a grid post talking about mental health/anxiety/grief before the end of the weekend.
He’s anxious because he’s no doubt read the various comments about his absence and is now trying to blame it on his MH. He’ll also be aware that his followers are dropping daily and he’ll be planning something to get the Tena huns back on side

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
For someone who constantly bangs on about mental health and anxiety ??? Seriously even for him this is taking it too far if he’s just secretly filming for Z list masterchef! I don’t see the need for Zelda to be AWOL if he’s doing Zelibrity masterchef she literally just sits in her kitchen reading notes talking shite for about 5 minutes, can she not do that when or if he’s out filming?? Youd swear someone had died! Are the other Z listers and their Mother that are doing Zelibrity Masterchef off instagram aswell ffs 😏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
For someone who constantly bangs on about mental health and anxiety ??? Seriously even for him this is taking it too far if he’s just secretly filming for Z list masterchef! I don’t see the need for Zelda to be AWOL if he’s doing Zelibrity masterchef she literally just sits in her kitchen reading notes talking shite for about 5 minutes, can she not do that when or if he’s out filming?? Youd swear someone had died! Are the other Z listers and their Mother that are doing Zelibrity Masterchef off instagram aswell ffs 😏
Will be interesting to see when MC comes out, if he looks all anxious and depressed while filming it 🤔 Surely if he’s been struggling and crying all week, you’ll see it in his face? Honestly we all called it and now he’s done one story, get ready for more to follow…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The woe is me post 🤦‍♀️

IF and I mean a MASSIVE IF he has been struggling with his mh and has been filming master chef then the BBC must have duck all in regards to mh people on board to not pull him from the show

OR

Maybe he’s been on stand by all week couldn’t do FM and wasn’t needed on MC so the woe is me comes out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Been lurking 👀 He has made me angry this morning using mental health as an excuse, then posting a cocky video of himself dancing 😡 well all his fellow contestants that’s he has started to follow will see him for exactly what he is. Flaps is unrecognisable since they married, she looks like she has had the life sucked out of her. She should run a mile before he makes a complete fool out of her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.