Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not just the clothes that are to big look at the size of those trainers on him, always trainers never a proper fitted pair of shoes that might help him walk properly.
Like cutting his hair might help him see properly

What I want to know If he did get masterchef...... who dropped out ?

:censored:
Yes, and the poor kid is still in nappies and seems to have very poor speech.

But instead of looking for help for him, they continue to exploit him. It's horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They are probably secretly pleased that Maris has issues . ( more begging / grifting/ scrounging).

Zeldas stuck too far up her own fanny to take any interest in his medical care needs.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
A huge congratulations to @Philimena cunk for our new thread title. You win a new travel pillow as advertised by Flapz! Hoorah!! πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2773817
View attachment 2773818

On the 10th February he posted a photo of himself on the floor and saying he felt ill. πŸ™„ We've seen yet more cooking from him leading us to speculate whether he's on Masterchef and he was on Lorraine all week with a Β£40,000 Grand Giveaway! 🀑 He even filmed himself watching himself on TV ffs! What an utter prick! πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2773845
View attachment 2773846

We had an overload of supposedly 'funny videos' of hiim and Gail with a make-up filter on and plenty of burnt pancakes and Hello Fresh ads. Valentine's Day was a non-event as he was in Manchester but a young 16yr old lad caught his attention but the post was quickly deleted.

View attachment 2773855
View attachment 2773857

Flapz and the boys have gone to the US and Glasgow were bracing themselves for the syrup-wearing Superstar!
View attachment 2773859

Glasgow are still waiting as Sicknote is living up to his name and has thrown a sickie! πŸ˜‚

Radio silence so far from Fakey apart from the odd quote and Zelda is also quiet. Is he at mummy's?

A full recap can be found in Wiki 9.

Keep on grinding Fakeys! 🌈

Previous thread:

Outstanding @CrazyBaldhead πŸ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They are probably secretly pleased that Maris has issues . ( more begging / grifting/ scrounging).

Zeldas stuck too far up her own fanny to take any interest in his medical care needs.....
I think they are both so dim and so up their own backsides, that they don't see him as anything but a means to getting likes.

Zelda kinda bores me, I gloss over posts about her tbh.
But she and the husband do seem to care more for the child than his parents do. πŸ™

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think they are both so dim and so up their own backsides, that they don't see him as anything but a means to getting likes.

Zelda kinda bores me, I gloss over posts about her tbh.
But she and the husband do seem to care more for the child than his parents do. πŸ™
I skip her stories unless I read she's said something she shouldn't have which is quite often. I do enjoy her que cards 🀣
She does seem to genuinely love and care for Leo - she has so many toys for him not afraid if house being messed by him taking them out and she has clothes that are suitable as she agrees with us about flaps dressing him in ridiculous outfits. Herself and doormat seem to sit with him, talk to him and try help him - not face duck themselves for insta with Leo as an extra for engagement on the sideline

A huge congratulations to @Philimena cunk for our new thread title. You win a new travel pillow as advertised by Flapz! Hoorah!! πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2773817
View attachment 2773818

On the 10th February he posted a photo of himself on the floor and saying he felt ill. πŸ™„ We've seen yet more cooking from him leading us to speculate whether he's on Masterchef and he was on Lorraine all week with a Β£40,000 Grand Giveaway! 🀑 He even filmed himself watching himself on TV ffs! What an utter prick! πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2773845
View attachment 2773846

We had an overload of supposedly 'funny videos' of hiim and Gail with a make-up filter on and plenty of burnt pancakes and Hello Fresh ads. Valentine's Day was a non-event as he was in Manchester but a young 16yr old lad caught his attention but the post was quickly deleted.

View attachment 2773855
View attachment 2773857

Flapz and the boys have gone to the US and Glasgow were bracing themselves for the syrup-wearing Superstar!
View attachment 2773859

Glasgow are still waiting as Sicknote is living up to his name and has thrown a sickie! πŸ˜‚

Radio silence so far from Fakey apart from the odd quote and Zelda is also quiet. Is he at mummy's?

Previous thread:

E

View attachment 2773817
View attachment 2773818

View attachment 2773845
View attachment 2773846

View attachment 2773855
View attachment 2773857

View attachment 2773859

Previous thread:

Absolutely perfect thread title our Philimena and excellent recap as always QueenCrazy..bravo to you both! πŸ‘ I'm almost sure I know who FakePotato is, I'm sure they tried to let us know a good while back now! Got to love them 😘

• Heart
This little gormless chap is being exploited by the gormless parents that created him
What an absolute embarrassment posting him looking like he’s been handpicked from the cast of Annie! Ill fitting clothes hanging off him, snotty face, birds nest hair, laces undone. Poor Spud has no hope with a twit of a mother like old Flaps.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
E
Absolutely perfect thread title our Philimena and excellent recap as always QueenCrazy..bravo to you both! πŸ‘ I'm almost sure I know who FakePotato is, I'm sure they tried to let us know a good while back now! Got to love them 😘
I missed some clues at that time but fair play Fake Potato you are playing a blinder πŸŽ‰πŸ‘

• Heart
Wonder if he’ll show himself today or not πŸ˜‚ Comments still coming in on the Full Monty insta page and they’re not good 🀭
Both are steadily losing followers and Flappy’s engagement rate is the worst I’ve ever seen it. Imagine what it would have been like if she hadn’t done her fake giveaway and got them extra comments and likes from it πŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Poor Leo. He’s got quite a sweet little face (though he looks like he’s not got a clue what is going on) but his hair and his clothes are just terrible. The clothes are always ill fitting and his hair looks like a total mess.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Also regarding Flappys dire engagement. Imagine if she also wasn’t replying to every comment on her posts πŸ˜‚ The desperation from her really is real. Talking about desperation. Why does Fakey have to start following every single person he comes across in the zlist world? For example all these people rumoured for Masterchef. They’re not all following him but he is them. Does he do it to try and get more blue tick followers or maybe another reason? It’s stalkerish imo. Like when he starts following brands cos another z lister he follows has done an ad for them. Imagine being 35 years old and following over 7400 instagram accounts πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Also regarding Flappys dire engagement. Imagine if she also wasn’t replying to every comment on her posts πŸ˜‚ The desperation from her really is real. Talking about desperation. Why does Fakey have to start following every single person he comes across in the zlist world? For example all these people rumoured for Masterchef. They’re not all following him but he is them. Does he do it to try and get more blue tick followers or maybe another reason? It’s stalkerish imo. Like when he starts following brands cos another z lister he follows has done an ad for them. Imagine being 35 years old and following over 7400 instagram accounts πŸ™„
πŸ” Billy No Mates comes to mind, even if a few answer him he will be over the moon to get a response 😒.

• Heart
I am utterly disgusted at the state of that child. He looks utterly horrendous. WTF is the matter with that useless mother?

Why isn't anybody in the pool with that child and she's taking a photo of him ffs. I honestly can't believe what I'm seeing. 🀬

That last photo though. πŸ˜‚ Boy does she look old there and her skin is shocking. Those treatments have done nothing for those potholes!

View attachment 2773914View attachment 2773915
View attachment 2773916
View attachment 2773918View attachment 2773919View attachment 2773920
Those skin companies she promotes need to bin her off.. that skin peel has done nothing for her.

Any work she has had done on her face and lips have been a total waste of money.She was once fairly pretty but now looks awful for her age.See he’s still missing and Zelda must have 400 pages plus to read when she reappears.Leo yesterday in that awful baggy arse shapeless short set😳They really have no shame dressing him like they do😑

I don't watch Masterchef but I would have to watch if he was on, to see how awful he would be. And I'm not talking about anything he might attempt to cook. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't watch Masterchef but I would have to watch if he was on, to see how awful he would be. And I'm not talking about anything he might attempt to cook. 🀣
Celebrity MasterChef is one of my guilty pleasures. Some contestants are pretty good, most are dire. But the key thing is - nobody remembers who was on - it's difficult enough to remember who wins it. And he's got duck all chance of progressing anywhere near to the final. So he will be a 5 minute wonder like the rest of them. And I'm here for the sidebar of shame, the twitter thread and our beloved Fake Potato

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Celebrity MasterChef is one of my guilty pleasures. Some contestants are pretty good, most are dire. But the key thing is - nobody remembers who was on - it's difficult enough to remember who wins it. And he's got duck all chance of progressing anywhere near to the final. So he will be a 5 minute wonder like the rest of them. And I'm here for the sidebar of shame, the twitter thread and our beloved Fake Potato
The jabbering and awkwardness would be off the charts. The father and brother would definitely get a mention. And possibly, Leo.

That would all be on the first night because he wouldn't last any longer 🀣.

• Haha
As we all know he has no real friends.The fact he follows so many blue ticks yet not one of them comments on his posts is embarrassing🀣🀣April coming and him and the plank going to have a bumpy year ahead.No talk of any fights so all that begging did nothing πŸ‘She is just so annoying lately as surely she can see no one cares about her beige ordinary family.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.