Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jabbering and awkwardness would be off the charts. The father and brother would definitely get a mention. And possibly, Leo.

That would all be on the first night because he wouldn't last any longer 🤣.
Hope he doesn't wear that bleeping corpse pendant - or take along a photo and say he's doing it for the dead to be proud of him 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hope he doesn't wear that bleeping corpse pendant - or take along a photo and say he's doing it for the dead to be proud of him 🤢🤢🤢
He’ll wear the wedding brooch probably 🙄 They’ll definitely have to be a Masterchef tattle bingo if/when he’s announced 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And wearing clothes that he imagines make him look interesting... when in fact he looks as if he fell into a charity shop basket. A basket they had left outside of stuff they couldn't sell, even for a penny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is the actual point of Fakey & Flaps?

He has a handful of die hard Tena huns who hang on to his every brag. I suspect the majority of his 1 million are no longer interested in him but just haven't bothered to unfollow him plus the bots he has bought.

He spent most of last year training for a fight that literally lasted seconds. Then a big fat zero - no more MMA fights or boxing.

He clearly is no longer interested in TFM & probably hasn't been for some time. He has been caught behaving inappropriately (for a straight married man) & it's probably an open secret but his colleagues too professional to publicise it.

Flaps is a miserable 30 something with no original ideas, desperately trying to hold on to the mere vestiges of any remote cool or beauty she once had.

They both reek of pure desperation, flagging egos and misplaced self importance. The only point they have is for us popcorn🍿 loving bystanders. And boy do they put on a show.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Check out the thining hair in the photo HE posted himself with that young lad on Valentines day compared to his usual Robbie Rotten syrup 🤭 He looks at least 55! It’s definitely a syrup I don’t care what anyone says 😆 And what’s with the Gary Glitter like beard thingy 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 He’s a bleeping creep and this is the perfect thread title 👌
IMG_3634.png
IMG_3635.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So do we reckon she’s just on a short trip to the States and will be back by Monday for Leo’s birthday? That’s one day Fakey won’t be social media silent. Wonder if the troll photo will make its usual appearance 🙄 He’ll do at least 2 posts maybe 3 and if he’s not with him for his actual birthday, he’ll be more unbearable than normal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So do we reckon she’s just on a short trip to the States and will be back by Monday for Leo’s birthday? That’s one day Fakey won’t be social media silent. Wonder if the troll photo will make its usual appearance 🙄 He’ll do at least 2 posts maybe 3 and if he’s not with him for his actual birthday, he’ll be more unbearable than normal 🙄
💯 The beard will be on beard duty and will have the Golden Child home for that prick to post and a side by side photo using the troll photo and captioned ’Cant believe he’s 3’ (either can we 🤭)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Let’s see if she’s managed to grift him a £500 birthday present again 🙄 I’m surprised that playhouse hasn’t been put on FB marketplace yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I give him 10mins on masterchef until he mentions cooking his dead Dads favourite dish 🙄🙄🙄

Have we ever known him to be awol for so long?
Is this so his husband enjoys her holiday less and worries and feels sorry for him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Idiot. Grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I give him 10mins on masterchef until he mentions cooking his dead Dads favourite dish 🙄🙄🙄

Have we ever known him to be awol for so long?
Is this so his husband enjoys her holiday less and worries and feels sorry for him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Idiot. Grow up!
I read that as “cooking his dead dad” and wasn’t even shocked because he is just that bleep isn’t he

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🐔Masterchef lol cannot wait..He will be up against some other egoistic cunts all wanting the attention, look at me, look at me, saddos......All are has beens still wanting the limelight..Anyone know if Sam Fox is on it ....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good god, between him and Ash Huish both going awol, I’ve only one other watched thread where there’s any action! Chazza Dawson, just keep on being the same chavvy narcissistic gobshite - as you were!

• Haha
🐔Masterchef lol cannot wait..He will be up against some other egoistic cunts all wanting the attention, look at me, look at me, saddos......All are has beens still wanting the limelight..Anyone know if Sam Fox is on it ....
She did it last year I believe. Christine McGuinness is rumoured. Think that says it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She did it last year I believe. Christine McGuinness is rumoured. Think that says it all 😂
Im disappointed in Craig Doyle doing it! He’s better than that and i’ve always like Edith Bowman when MTV actually played music and I like her interviews and commentary at festivals, im suprised she’s doing this trash also! Im not convinced Fakey is doing it, like everything with him il believe it when I see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Good god, between him and Ash Huish both going awol, I’ve only one other watched thread where there’s any action! Chazza Dawson, just keep on being the same chavvy narcissistic gobshite - as you were!
Chazza is getting worse isn't she? I can’t watch her stories anymore. Those poor kids. The wiki is cracking and she should be ashamed of herself but as she says she’s ’trying her best’

• Sad
  • Haha
Come on Jake do something, there’s only so many times I can be riveted by Chazza waiting for a code for the fake tan 😂😂😂

Didn’t Maris have a Colin the caterpillar cake last year? Nothing wrong with that but I thought her mum did cakes and would have done one for him ??

Lovely jet lagged Leo’s birthday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Come on Jake do something, there’s only so many times I can be riveted by Chazza waiting for a code for the fake tan 😂😂😂

Didn’t Maris have a Colin the caterpillar cake last year? Nothing wrong with that but I thought her mum did cakes and would have done one for him ??

Lovely jet lagged Leo’s birthday 😂😂😂
Nope not even a Colin the Caterpillar cake! A tiny little chocolate cake kinda like the tiny bit of pork they had a christmas! Flaps Ma makes cakes but didn’t make Maris a cake and Zelda went offline and didn’t give him a birthday ‘shoutout’ like she does her made up ones! They are so weird??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.