Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just goes to show they don’t buy him any decent birthday presents cos he’s showed about a hundred stories now of the bike Zelda bought him.

It’s very strange that he hasn’t proved us wrong yet by showing that flaps is playing happy families with them.

Reactions: 16
This honestly must have been that kid's only decent birthday present obviously from Zelda and Matt. He looks like he's on his own so I wonder if they've gone home?

431406778_934930847957601_5372946538394614966_n.jpg

431379265_929330485524856_5256850112578719766_n.jpg

Reactions: 11
Yeah that’s it, let the sprog ride a motorised bike with shoelaces undone, absolute knob.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
This honestly must have been that kid's only decent birthday present obviously from Zelda and Matt. He looks like he's on his own so I wonder if they've gone home?

View attachment 2795011
View attachment 2795012
View attachment 2795013
View attachment 2795014
View attachment 2795015
Matts in one of the videos he’s posted this morning so still there. Question is where are Flappy and Fred? Zelda was MIA now it’s Flappy & Fred’s turn 🙄
---
Yeah that’s it, let the sprog ride a motorised bike with shoelaces undone, absolute knob.
And look at the hair all over his face as well 😡 he’s bleeping useless 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell! Get him a proper fitting helmet, he’s tilting his head so far back. Get his hair cut, put some decent clothes on this raga muffin boy! His dysfunctional parents are failing him so badly!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Had Freddie seen his brother at all for his birthday? Very odd. I'm in the blocked club, is Flaps posting anything much besides Bambi & Boil clothes since she's been back? Think Matt & Zelda still there as could see Matt in the background further up the path when NikNak out on the bike. Notice how Fakey becomes so OTT & his laugh so nauseating when he has lots of content chances filming his son.

• Sick
Had Freddie seen his brother at all for his birthday? Very odd. I'm in the blocked club, is Flaps posting anything much besides Bambi & Boil clothes since she's been back? Think Matt & Zelda still there as could see Matt in the background further up the path when NikNak out on the bike. Notice how Fakey becomes so OTT & his laugh so nauseating when he has lots of content chances filming his son.
No sign of Fred since America. Poor sod is probably struggling having to go to school with jet lag. How lucky for his mother that she doesn’t have to get up and go to work 😡 No thought given to Freddie at all. I’m sure she’ll be back with her incessant GRWM, aff links and made up ads soon.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Where the hell is Flaps, literally not been seen since getting back from seeing her sister😳😳😳
Fakey really gets on my nerves so bad, is that what we'll be getting, non stop Leo content this week until he fucks off, if they've grifted a stay anywhere🤬

If they're not going anywhere cos they've not grifted a hotel then has Zelda turned up to see Leo and give him his present, as Fakey's got the week off. Bit of a long shot I know since she didn't last year. Still waiting for this dancing reel with Zelda Fakey🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fakey was saying why haven’t you been on and she began to say and he cut her off 🤦‍♀️
Can't have anyone competing with him in the sympathy stakes
Selfish little bleep.
---
These two boring cunts haven't split up. Both game playing for sympathy.
He'd be vomiting his ring all over the tabloids if they had, he can't hold his own piss ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Apparently another known ‘influencer’ trick is go quiet for a few days and then when you come back, even if only for a short time, it helps your engagement. Plus whilst you’re not posting, you’ll get these sad cunts message to see if you are ok, which also helps the engagement rate. They’ll be a reason for her being quiet. Like on the odd occasion he’s done it for more than a day. Personally like Phili, I don’t believe for one moment they’ve split up. Remember last time they did, the tabloids knew all about it. He’d use anything to get press attention which he’s proven on many occasion. Whenever she reappears, I’m sure she’ll give us a riveting explanation why she’s been absent 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
And the need to film this is? Urggh, his voice is jusf so fake. It cuts right through me. So, did he pick up Zelda and DoorMatt and now going to drop them back?

Is Flapz even there?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I’m sure Matt’s van/car was in their driveway yesterday. Maybe he’s already left today and Zelda is stopping on a couple more days for babysitting duties and they’re just out running errands now. I can’t believe he’d be taking her home and he’s not getting anything from her for it. I’d be stunned if him and Flappy haven’t got something on this week that doesn’t include the kid/kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If we mention something, he'll normally address it 😉 Fakey, bro, where is Flappy?

• Haha
Pushing the boat out with a trip to Clacton! Glad I moved away haha… bet they’ll do sod all child friendly! Go on Wiggy, prove me wrong and do something nice with your son!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pushing the boat out with a trip to Clacton! Glad I moved away haha… bet they’ll do sod all child friendly! Go on Wiggy, prove me wrong and do something nice with your son!
He still can't do it on his own though can he🤣🤣🤣 useless bleeping Dad🙄🙄🙄🙄
3 years old and not once has he looked after him alone for the day or God forbid overnight!

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.