Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The got duck all for the content dwarf for his birthday lol it's hilarious

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
He’s now started following the Park Lane Hilton after Pete Wicks, Sam Thompson and Chris Hughes all got gifted stays there for the Brits 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Fakey - “hello mate, what’s your name? WHAT’S YOUR NAME?”

Spud -
IMG_5042.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Teeth, that’s all I see, TURKEY teeth! Little Gail is being used as content and Flappy is missing in action - working really hard on a GRWM no doubt🤭

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

Screeching in the hallway looking for attention
Your wife’s gone missing, give her a mention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Last place I'd want to take a small child today - it's freezing. Gail would be better off in nursery all week than stuck with him.

431081418_404265685520467_2026984758624516694_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I still wonder if he’s getting his content with spud today cos he/they are bleeping off and leaving him with Zelda at sometime this week. Never known Zelda stay and it’s not to babysit. Maybe they could be going to the OK event tonight and kind and thoughtful Fakey has taken Spud out for the day, so the MUA and hair stylist Flappy has employed to get her ready, won’t be distracted by a toddler running round 🙄 yeh right 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion
Always in the corridor, singing his shite
Has flaps done a runner and finally seen the light

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does spud always looks like he has a runny nose? Defo a mouth breather 😂😂
---
He’s definitely eyeing up the young lad detailing his car 😂 also riveting content fakey 🤦‍♀️got that as a freebie? 😂😂 loves his ickle teeny weeny golf 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That young lad needs to keep his back to the wall. 💯

Dirty, filthy predator. I don't know how Flapz can go within an inch of that creepy bleep. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.