Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has no bleeping boundaries with anyone’s personal space.From putting that young boxer on his stories to filming some young lad doing his job today.He’s got over his fake arse mental torture and being a right prick the past few days.Flaps missing and Zelda acting like a stupid child with her fake arse giggling while her son belittles her😡.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That bike definitely from Zelda, if it was from his braindead parents he would have been filming him opening it making out he's bleeping dad of the year.
As much as she's an old bat I will always give her credit for looking after the goblin properly, dressing him in fun bright clothes, brushing the kids minging hair and playing with him- and this bike Zelda Matt bought at least means they have to take him outside in the fresh air to use it, they seem to spend their whole time indoors, nice move Zelda 👍😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet that valeting company couldn’t contain their excitement about going and cleaning his golf when you look at the types of vehicles they usually deal with 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bringing up his dead dad yet again he really can’t handle the dropping followers and poor engagement so always resorts to the same tit as for Leo he isn’t play fighting there is real aggression on his face he hates you like the rest of us and don’t even get me started on always giving him your time I assume that’s joke of the day

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Of course dead dad is used as his favourite narrative 🙄 stop living in the past! my dad died 3 years ago and I don’t bring him up at every bleeping opportunity

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
God he makes me bleeping sick, grief thieving bleep🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Comments saying he's a great dad🥱🥱🥱🥱🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Of course dead dad is used as his favourite narrative 🙄 stop living in the past! my dad died 3 years ago and I don’t bring him up at every bleeping opportunity
Exactly and 3 years isn’t that long (sorry for your loss ❤) His dad passed in 2008 and still this bleep won’t let him rest in peace 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell, give it a break with the dead dad and let him rest in peace you absolute c*nt! He’s vile. Failed to mention the dead brother for a while. Yet only ever bothers to see his mum if he needs a favour or money (and never sees the living brother).

Me and my husband know quite a lot of people who’ve unfortunately lost parents when they were teenagers and they’ve never acted like this.
---
He’s also just admitted he doesn’t have many memories with his dad!

• Heart
The car upholstery is a little basic for an A list celebrity, no full leather? 😬😬😬😬
Sorry….I forgot, you didn’t get the car in the first place 🥴🥴🥴
IMG_2071.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.