Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go, calling him a GENIUS again and pretending that he built that house. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2793648
View attachment 2793650
View attachment 2793651
View attachment 2793652
---
Have they just blocked in their neighbour's car? I bet their neighbours hate them.

Imagine living next door to these cunts. ๐Ÿคข

View attachment 2793656
Why are they letting Leo sit on the glass table? Canโ€™t he play somewhere more appropriate. They parent him so badly. I feel for him.
---
View attachment 2793727View attachment 2793728View attachment 2793730View attachment 2793731

Ready for a twinkie lad there , in that last one , begging the lad on.......
Gawd. I need a lie-down & three Paracetamols.
๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต
Oh my! Heโ€™s looking for clients! All else has failed.
---
Look at him showing the grape is cut in half so we don't slabber ๐Ÿคฃ

when he's shouting at his mum about the table being a mess look how quickly Leo runs in and keeps saying no no and putting his hand up to towards his dad to stop. The things that poor child must see in that house to be telling his dad to stop because he thinks he's arguing, that's actually just broke my heart for him.

Also I have young kids and dogs and my skirting isnt even that dirty ๐Ÿคฎ
I feel for anyone who walks bare feet around that rank house. The level of dirt!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Where have we seen that facial expression before!! It's his special just clocked a young fit lad look๐Ÿคข
Screenshot_20240303-183009_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Where have we seen that facial expression before!! It's his special just clocked a young fit lad look๐Ÿคข
View attachment 2793835
Screenshot_20221201-205204_Gallery.jpg

I haven't forgotten this , Christmas 2022.....as a lovely girl smiles for his shot, she's unaware where his shark-eyes are focusing...... follow them, if you will..................look what they are transfixed on ....

As he zooms out past her to cut her off , and zoom onto what he's clocked..........

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Screenshot_20221201-205216_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2793835
bleeping gayboi predator.

---
View attachment 2793843

I haven't forgotten this , Christmas 2022.....as a lovely girl smiles for his shot, she's unaware where his shark-eyes are focusing...... follow them, if you will..................look what they are transfixed on ....

As he zooms out past her to cut her off , and zoom onto what he's clocked..........

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

View attachment 2793848
Jesus Christ.

He's well gone! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

• Haha
  • Sick
No sign of flaps with Zelda and Fakey today. Very bleeping strange. Cryptic quote on her insta story.

Reactions: 19
Those pics have made me want to vomit and laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thank you for posting them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Where was TFM this last week? Asking as he drove all the way back afterwards (weird) Zelda and door Matt stayed overnight and flappy out at the crack of dawn getting steps in whilst claiming to be jet lagged?????? All v odd

Edited to add he chooses everything over his kid๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Kid is 3 and heโ€™s never had him for a full day or overnight on his own ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Semi final of DOI tonight & he's still been very quiet about it, must be traumatised by those OK lives last year with Becky & Neil ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
โ€˜This over anythingโ€™. So thatโ€™s why you purposely choose to do any jobs, that take you away from home. Go on adult only trips over family ones. Go to z lister events just to be seen rather than being with your son. Palm him off cos youโ€™re incapable of looking after him by yourself. The list is endless. Iโ€™ve changed that photo accordingly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Make the singing stop๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
They could have used recordings of his singing to prisoners at Guantamamo Bay .... **

**...if the cassette recorders didn't go bozz-eyed and explode due to the horrendous noise ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.