Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What he’s written on his latest ‘singing’ reel, says exactly what you need to know about him. It’s all about getting strangers to give him the adulation he thinks he deserves 🤢

Attachments

• 44.6 KB
    • Sick
    • Haha
    Reactions: 17
    SOMEBODY MAKES THIS PRICK STOP SCREECHING. TINA TURNER WILL BE TURNING IN HER GRAVE! 😬

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 21
    🐔 He reads on here 😆 he is wearing jeans and not those crappy brown cargo pants..Cooee..

• Haha
    Reactions: 22
    Someone's been sticking extra bristles in that broom head again its suddenly dark and thick

All that vanity about his hair but but his sons hair is a mess
    Looks like zelda has bought him some nice little clothes that'll never be seen again once she goes and flappy gets her hands on them,

Imagine being that uncomfortable in your own home that you walk the streets because your mother inlaws there

Reactions: 19
    Someone's been sticking extra bristles in that broom head again its suddenly dark and thick

All that vanity about his hair but but his sons hair is a mess
    Looks like zelda has bought him some nice little clothes that'll never be seen again once she goes and flappy gets her hands on them,

Imagine being that uncomfortable in your own home that you walk the streets because your mother inlaws there
    Flapz will have those clothes up for sale at £3 quicker than Maris can sink an M&S quiche

• Haha
    Reactions: 26
    Wtf is wrong with those people's ears telling him he's a good singer ffs😳😳😳😳
    He's God awful, bad diction, warbling when it's not needed shut the duck up Jakey🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
    Reactions: 22
    Now he’s started following someone that is involved in CBB 🙄. For somebody who wants to be taken as a serious actor/TV presenter, his obsession with appearing on reality shows doesn’t seem to be letting up, if anything it’s getting worse. Wonder if Sam Thompson will be being used to talk about CBB on ITV at all, the fact he was on it years ago 😂

Attachments

• Haha
    I’m not sure why, I think Gail had been potty training. Not seen a heavy soggy nappy today

• Wow
    Reactions: 10
    I just watched the bellend’s insta stories and he keeps showing himself up without realising. He pretends to be such a present dad but when Leo said, slide, he didn’t understand what he said. Zelda had to interpret for him lolllll. He was like oh, do you want to learn the Beyoncé dance routine. He is only interested in what he wants. Awful disgusting bellend!

• Sick
    Reactions: 27
    Soph hasn’t liked his latest corridor screeching post😏😏😏, she’s awol from her begging posts, no happy family trip to the pub with Zelda today🧐🧐🧐
    Has she actually got the balls to leave that loser?

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    Soph hasn’t liked his latest corridor screeching post😏😏😏, she’s awol from her begging posts, no happy family trip to the pub with Zelda today🧐🧐🧐
    Has she actually got the balls to leave that loser?
    I wonder if her sister talked some sense into her whilst she was away. I'm picturing her sister looking at Fake's instagram pity posts whilst she was away, shoving the phone in Flapz' face saying "You really want to be stuck with this head forever? REALLY?!"

Maybe the penny has finally dropped that Fake is a sinking ship, he's never going to be hosting The Brits or presenting This Morning and she needs to abandon ship FAST. She wasn't wearing her rings for a while before the holiday either. I did wonder if that was mischief on their part to get tattle speculating but when you add everything together it looks like the marriage is over.

• Haha
    Reactions: 24
    I’m not sure why, I think Gail had been potty training. Not seen a heavy soggy nappy today
    Nah, that’ll be because Zelda is there and changing his nappy’s regularly, doing what his useless parents should be doing.
    ---
    He’s definitely drunk, in the video where he’s screeching at Zelda to tidy up and Leo runs in with his hands up, panicking and saying no, stop - to Fakey, the twit actually refers to Zelda as mummy when speaking to Leo, she corrects him and says grandma.
    Also, look at this belly and hair and try and tell me they aren’t the shittest parents ever 😡
    IMG_5029.jpeg
    IMG_5033.jpeg

Last edited:
    • Sad
    • Wow
    Old Zelda with her tools of the trade there, mirror ,straighteners,slap…all to sit in Jakes kitchen -sad life.

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    Let’s be honest creampieinyereye only wrote what we were all thinking 😉 as for the another comment, I seriously hope that bloke is taking the piss and he wasn’t doing this in a hospital corridor 🙄 Also he’s liking every comment as well. Thought he didn’t do Tiktok anymore 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 13
    Let’s be honest creampieinyereye only wrote what we were all thinking 😉 as for the another comment, I seriously hope that bloke is taking the piss and he wasn’t doing this in a hospital corridor 🙄 Also he’s liking every comment as well. Thought he didn’t do Tiktok anymore 🙄😂
    I wonder if flaps has been in hospital? Maybe why she hasn't been on and Zelda is there

Reactions: 11
    I wonder if flaps has been in hospital? Maybe why she hasn't been on and Zelda is there
    He was still doing the Full Monty according to reviews so IF he was singing in a hospital corridor I think it would have been in Newcastle? If she’d been in hospital they would have been posting her from her hospital bed 100%. No way would they both not use that for content. I’m not surprised if it’s just she’s truly fucked from jet lag. I was like a zombie on and off for three weeks last time I came back from the States and I went for over 2 weeks. I can’t imagine going on an 11 hour flight, with an 8 hour time difference just for a week 🙄 I still think Zelda is there cos either they’re going to the OK event tonight or they’re going on an adult spa break or something similar while he’s off this week

• Haha
    Reactions: 18
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.