Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ong sensitive moody cow, itโ€™s ok to beg but not get called out on it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here we go, calling him a GENIUS again and pretending that he built that house. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

431153579_388862523863879_6245037807237500731_n.jpg

---
Have they just blocked in their neighbour's car? I bet their neighbours hate them.

Imagine living next door to these cunts. ๐Ÿคข

Screenshot_20240303-163056~2.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Flapz out for her steps although she has severe jetlag. Maybe it's because Zelda is there at the moment.

"If you were meant to be there you wouldn't be here. So... What's the best that could happen?"

Well maybe leave that utter prick because you're being held back and stuck in a rut. He clearly doesn't love you and your whole life is an utter sham. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

View attachment 2793236View attachment 2793237
---

I've just seen those clips. He sounds drunk because he's slurring. Even Mr Crazy overheard and said he's pissed. I reckon they're going on a make or break holiday because Zelda is there.

Their marriage is holding on by a thread. ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Of course it is babe because even though I canโ€™t share that photo itโ€™s true and itโ€™s a good job it was the back of his head and canโ€™t be prove itโ€™s him (even though we know it is) no tabloid would want to know because he really is that bleeping z list. There is trouble brewing in grifting towers and Iโ€™m bleeping here for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why when Zelda and husband come over do you duck off out for a walk flappy? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see Zelda was wearing a Champneys robe. Not enough for fakey to grift a spa day, he has to rob the robe as well. Chavvy fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Look at him showing the grape is cut in half so we don't slabber ๐Ÿคฃ

when he's shouting at his mum about the table being a mess look how quickly Leo runs in and keeps saying no no and putting his hand up to towards his dad to stop. The things that poor child must see in that house to be telling his dad to stop because he thinks he's arguing, that's actually just broke my heart for him.

Also I have young kids and dogs and my skirting isnt even that dirty ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is Flappy even at home today? Is that van in their driveway Zelda and Mattโ€™s? Looks like Nanny & Grandad spent more on Leo for his birthday than his own parents did ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 22
Of course it is babe because even though I canโ€™t share that photo itโ€™s true and itโ€™s a good job it was the back of his head and canโ€™t be prove itโ€™s him (even though we know it is) no tabloid would want to know because he really is that bleeping z list. There is trouble brewing in grifting towers and Iโ€™m bleeping here for it
What was he doing with his hands during this photo & is it possible to tell how close their heads were to each other? He must absolutely hate Tattle & he can't exert any of his passive aggression here. He just has to suck it up๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Leoโ€™s hair looking particularly Gail Platt-esq in that first pic
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20240303-171100~2.png

---
What was he doing with his hands during this photo & is it possible to tell how close their heads were to each other? He must absolutely hate Tattle & he can't exert any of his passive aggression here. He just has to suck it up๐Ÿ˜…
Can you do us a little drawing maybe? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @IamMyaJ ..... Stick men (his with a syrup). ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Look at him showing the grape is cut in half so we don't slabber ๐Ÿคฃ

when he's shouting at his mum about the table being a mess look how quickly Leo runs in and keeps saying no no and putting his hand up to towards his dad to stop. The things that poor child must see in that house to be telling his dad to stop because he thinks he's arguing, that's actually just broke my heart for him.

Also I have young kids and dogs and my skirting isnt even that dirty ๐Ÿคฎ
I bet they row and shout constantly. It's why he's sleeping in the eves on his own.
Some friends of ours have split up after 20 yrs ,he's sleeping upstairs with a lounge up there & her bedroom is now downstairs in the dining room with her lounge being the original on at the front of the house. He's come out as gay but they both short of money so little choice but together under the same roof.
She's dreading him bringing someone home.
He's at the gym all the time & on his phone......
...sound familiar? ......... ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿซจ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why is Zelda doing her make up I'm the kitchen? Somewhere with more natural light, she'd sort her foundation colour match out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20240303_173519_Gallery.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000550735145.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000550735142.jpg
B3UxMHMIIAI3IZS.jpg

Ready for a twinkie lad there , in that last one , begging the lad on.......
Gawd. I need a lie-down & three Paracetamols.
๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is Zelda doing her make up I'm the kitchen? Somewhere with more natural light, she'd sort her foundation colour match out
What made me laugh was when she said how cold it was in the house. He's always got his top off so no wonder he's always got a cold. Obviously watching their gas bill. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
View attachment 2793727View attachment 2793728View attachment 2793730View attachment 2793731

Ready for a twinkie lad there , in that last one , begging the lad on.......
Gawd. I need a lie-down & three Paracetamols.
๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต
Where the hell did you find these? Jesus Christ that last one!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What made me laugh was when she said how cold it was in the house. He's always got his top off so no wonder he's always got a cold. Obviously watching their gas bill. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---

Where the hell did you find these? Jesus Christ that last one!
Begging the boy.......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.