Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has to film someone to show he’s not alone.Sad pathetic idiot and why does he feel the need to point his phone at people who obviously are just chatting to one another😳

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Craig off Corrie made the cut but not him 🤣.
and the bloke David from Ibiza Weekender. That really is the dregs of reality TV 😂
---
Has to film someone to show he’s not alone.Sad pathetic idiot and why does he feel the need to point his phone at people who obviously are just chatting to one another😳
He spends as much time on here as he does on Instagram 😂 always the same woman he’s with. The main cast seem to steer well clear. Now I’ve said that, they’ll be an incoming story featuring Danny, Bill or Neil now 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔CBB List what a load of boring fuckers, more egoistic saddos, still craving the money and the limelight ! Probably got books out or some other tit in the pipeline.As for Sharon Osbourne it's a wonder she is still alive the last time I saw her on TV she looked ill. Know she had a weight problem but sometimes things can go wrong ...:rolleyes:.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Must be exhausting being in his company, camera constantly on the go. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know we’ve had the odd drop of tea ☕ 🫖 in the past but I’d love for somebody with inside knowledge to spill some 🫖
Surely somebody, even just a member of the public, must have witnessed his behaviour! Or maybe we’ll hear more once the FM tour is over but then again his co-stars are likely too professional
We came close with the kiss picture, if only it could of been shown :(
---
🐔CBB List what a load of boring fuckers, more egoistic saddos, still craving the money and the limelight ! Probably got books out or some other tit in the pipeline.As for Sharon Osbourne it's a wonder she is still alive the last time I saw her on TV she looked ill. Know she had a weight problem but sometimes things can go wrong ...:rolleyes:.
She's been on the ozempic

Reactions: 19
I mean his name being thrown in the ring for CBB was probably bollocks but I do wonder if his unprofessionalism has lost him yet another job again. The producers have seen his IG and said “yeah, nah. We’re desperate but not that desperate”.

• Haha
Imagine having a conversation and turning around to that prick with his phone in your face. He really is an absolute weirdo and has got worse as time goes on. Nobody likes him, not even had a night out with them mates back home for ages.

even that horse he filmed hated him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean his name being thrown in the ring for CBB was probably bollocks but I do wonder if his unprofessionalism has lost him yet another job again. The producers have seen his IG and said “yeah, nah. We’re desperate but not that desperate”.
His constant woe is me mental health posts wouldnt do him any favours for going on cbb

• Heart
“This is a fish & chip place”
Fakey it is the iconic Spanish City. He could’ve got a load of great pics around there. He doesn’t have a clue!

• Haha
It just goes to show how they have absolutely no one in their lives for anyone to spill the tea. The closest we’d get is probably neighbours, but they are so irrelevant no fucker knows who they are!

• Haha
“This is a fish & chip place”
Fakey it is the iconic Spanish City. He could’ve got a load of great pics around there. He doesn’t have a clue!
He has no curiosity or intelligence, there is no way he would make an effort to check out the places he visits when he’s ‘working 👀’. He’s just not very bright is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That bloke of coronation street does my head in he is like the only copper within a ten mile radius 🤣What a life prick has😳Who the hell works a hour a day and moans online he’s tired and busy.Zelda must be driving more Matt bonkers not doing her soap scoops🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What does it say for him though the fact he didn’t get asked, when you look at that list 😂 he definitely would have binned TFM off for CBB given the chance
I think that list is worse than MC 😂😂😂 how did he not make it? he would have finished off the list of zilchers! That’s embarrassing he didn’t make that! Give up Fakey FFS this is tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nearly a million views of people thinking you're a syrup-wearing, ugly bleep. 🤡

430179264_212719515220820_6906135735759650916_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He has no curiosity or intelligence, there is no way he would make an effort to check out the places he visits when he’s ‘working 👀’. He’s just not very bright is he?
I think that's the crux of the matter , he isn't bright at all. Thick as mince. Your typical Love Island watching chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell that dancing video, tugging on the waistband like he's Britney Spears mid-psychotic episode :sick:
"IT'S FAKEY, witch!"

Also, as ever he has no respect for anyone's privacy or boundaries - was he sat with those people whose conversation he was filming or were they random strangers? Either way I'd have knocked the bleeping phone out of his hand for filming me chatting away to someone like that. Creepy weird hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.