Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The awful Laura Anderson did the same stupid dance and got more views than Jake the fake.Her poor baby is another Leo who’s used for likes and content😡Wonder if flaps sat begging all day for a trip way seeing he’s got a week of soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The awful Laura Anderson did the same stupid dance and got more views than Jake the fake.Her poor baby is another Leo who’s used for likes and content😡Wonder if flaps sat begging all day for a trip way seeing he’s got a week of soon.
Laura Anderson another instacunt 👍🏻 Flappy started following a spa hotel the other day 🙄 I’d be amazed if they don’t have ‘adult’ time when he’s off. If they don’t it will only be cos no one will look after spud.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
duck off you twit!
“Feels good to be back” back from what Fake?? Back from filming Masterchef ?? No thats not what you’re implying is it? you are implying to youre tena huns that you have recovered from youre fake mental breakdown! Absolute Lying prick using the MH card yet again!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree Jessica as his use of the mental health narrative is shameful.He has no idea what struggles genuine suffers go threw on a daily basis.The dead his son looking like a old man when born is another example of the lengths this prick resorts to for likes😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know we’ve had the odd drop of tea ☕ 🫖 in the past but I’d love for somebody with inside knowledge to spill some 🫖
Surely somebody, even just a member of the public, must have witnessed his behaviour! Or maybe we’ll hear more once the FM tour is over but then again his co-stars are likely too professional

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree Jessica as his use of the mental health narrative is shameful.He has no idea what struggles genuine suffers go threw on a daily basis.The dead his son looking like a old man when born is another example of the lengths this prick resorts to for likes😡😡
The only issue this bleep suffers from is ATTENTION SEEKING. Someone who uses their dead relatives for likes, CONSTANTLY. I hope his dad & brother haunt him.

• Haha
What is he? 10? Anyone else would be having lunch with their cast mates not this sad fucker all this does is prove more and more that nobody likes him

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Unlikeable ponces.

To beg and scrounge for free food, because you are able-bodied but refuse to work.

To appear on tv and not to donate 10pence to charity but to trouser all of the proceeds.

To film and photo a special needs kid for ticks and likes and " awwww's

To spend all day online begging for freebie gifts.

No wonder even Wayne linekar turned his nose up at her, and he's a bleeping old mattress , himself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The only issue this bleep suffers from is ATTENTION SEEKING. Someone who uses their dead relatives for likes, CONSTANTLY. I hope his dad & brother haunt him.
I know people deal with grief in different ways but I can’t bear it when people I know personally or just follow on social media use this to have attention or to up their engagement. A professional person is immediately unfollowed as I tend to follow them because of their product or talent and it’s really clear when something is used for their own gain. We’ve lost two people in the past year plus other issues but not many people on my socials know and that’s the way I want it to be. Too many people suddenly having a fascination and I can’t be doing with their fake sympathy when all it is is nosiness. Like I say people deal with it in different ways but Fakey is the worst I’ve ever seen. Fair enough years ago when he auditioned for X Factor I’m sure he was encouraged to tell his story as they love a sob story but to continue it is so wrong.
---
What is he? 10? Anyone else would be having lunch with their cast mates not this sad fucker all this does is prove more and more that nobody likes him
St Mary’s Island seal watching in Whitley Bay lovely there. I hope he keeps quiet as they don’t like being disturbed and there’s plenty signs saying so too. Not far from me at all…

• Heart
Hard life he has wandering about all day filming his lonely arse near the sea.He works what a hour a night at the max.Flaps a fool for sitting at home waiting for this wanker to return.His weekend is spent filming Leo and laying about watching tv.

Reactions: 25
Hard life he has wandering about all day filming his lonely arse near the sea.He works what a hour a night at the max.Flaps a fool for sitting at home waiting for this wanker to return.His weekend is spent filming Leo and laying about watching tv.
Too true @mollyann what a bleep he is🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Doesn’t look like he made the list then 🤷🏻‍♀️
oh my god who are these people?? i know about 3/4! I can’t believe Louis Walsh is doing this 😂😂😂 he doesn’t do anything like this ever and his private life is kept out of the newspapers, you never read anything about him? Hope he comes out of the closet in there! Him and Sharon will team up, are they not good mates? After looking at that list it wouldn’t suprise me if the Scunthorpe Schoff makes it next time, who the duck are half of these ‘celebrities’ ???

• Haha
Look👀he’s found some random people to pretend he’s not out alone🤣🤣He reads here more than we do.As for big brother in the words of the late nikki Grahame🥲Who are you!Never heard of half of those listed🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
oh my god who are these people?? i know about 3/4! I can’t believe Louis Walsh is doing this 😂😂😂 he doesn’t do anything like this ever and his private life is kept out of the newspapers, you never read anything about him? Hope he comes out of the closet in there! Him and Sharon will team up, are they not good mates? After looking at that list it wouldn’t suprise me if the Scunthorpe Schoff makes it next time, who the duck are half of these ‘celebrities’ ???
What does it say for him though the fact he didn’t get asked, when you look at that list 😂 he definitely would have binned TFM off for CBB given the chance

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm wondering if soph is doing shifts at tesco seen as she's awol from instagram all the time. And influencing is supposed to be her job!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.