Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny his hints and follows are so obvious that we worked out his plans🤣🤣What a wanker👍Be a massive Larry if we are right

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So funny his hints and follows are so obvious that we worked out his plans🤣🤣What a wanker👍Be a massive Larry if we are right
He hates when he has to keep anything quiet. Apart from his OTT attention seeking behaviour and crap personality, I’m sure it’s another reason why he’s not used. He’s only been rumoured on one Twitter post but by him following all the people that are said to be doing it on various online news sites and the sudden ‘cooking’ videos makes it so obvious. Why didn’t he wait until the contestants were annnounced? Because he loves the speculation. Put it this way if he ever got SCD, he’d get dropped straight away because can you imagine the hints he’d be putting out and they are really strict about keeping contestants top secret. I even think his recent dancing reels are either trying to get SCD attention again or he wants people to think that the ‘huge’ gig he has got this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Funny how his singing reels have stopped since he's been cooking. Probably didn't get thr singing job he was clearly after

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Funny how his singing reels have stopped since he's been cooking. Probably didn't get thr singing job he was clearly after
Exactly and now it’s the dancing reels and we all know why that is 🙄 one thing you can always say about Fakey is he’s very predictable 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Wiki Ref: 28/02/24

An advert for Mother's Day with his 'content provider'. What a cheap and nasty load of old rubbish this looks. He can't even spell PERSONALISATION correctly. Illiterate prick. 🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
We really are his puppet masters 😂 we mention how he never promotes the FM unless it’s a good review mentioning him by name and hey presto suddenly he puts up a story about it but one that includes the whole cast, not just him personally. Hi Fakey 👋🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God he's so pathetic 🙄 😒 that ad is shocking, cheap and nasty products, lucky old Flaps🫢🫢🫢
Wonder what tit he's gonna be doing next week if he's got the week off. Filming Leo all week, gym selfies, some more cooking🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God he's so pathetic 🙄 😒 that ad is shocking, cheap and nasty products, lucky old Flaps🫢🫢🫢
Wonder what tit he's gonna be doing next week if he's got the week off. Filming Leo all week, gym selfies, some more cooking🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe another adult only spa trip, if they can get anyone to look after Leo. More dancing & cooking reels and the return of Liz and Julie are my guesses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wiki Ref: 28/02/24

An advert for Mother's Day with his 'content provider'. What a cheap and nasty load of old rubbish this looks. He can't even spell PERSONALISATION correctly. Illiterate prick. 🤡
It all looks like absolute trash. He keeps the camera on himself instead of on the products. 'Me and the boys' - as if they had any involvement. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Am guessing she’s on holiday and was sensible and didn’t tell the www unlike flappy😂 she’s still liking pics so she’s been online, if anything was wrong fake would be using it for content #prayformum
Also her house went to ‘online viewing’ within the last week or so, so that would also make sense that’s she’s not there.

Reactions: 19
I wonder which gym he’s at. Only curious cos I’m in the North East.
---
Oh just realised he’s a member of David Lloyd so know which one he’ll be at. Sure the fellow members won’t appreciate it if he starts videoing

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sharing his stiff dad dancing video again😳He really has such a sad lonely life🤣No friends at work or home is such a reflection of what a twit he is👍

• Haha
I wonder which gym he’s at. Only curious cos I’m in the North East.
---
Oh just realised he’s a member of David Lloyd so know which one he’ll be at. Sure the fellow members won’t appreciate it if he starts videoing
He should be told to fcuk off every time he produces the phone in a gym. Better still, if it was confiscated.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sharing his stiff dad dancing video again😳He really has such a sad lonely life🤣No friends at work or home is such a reflection of what a twit he is👍
What did I say the other day? He’d keep sharing it cos it was close to a million views and once again he’s proven us right 😂 He’s obviously been leaving it to play constantly himself 😂 Rather than brag about getting nearly that many views, he should be asking himself why if nearly a million people have supposedly watched it, why has he not even got 20,000 people liking it 😂 What tit engagement. He won’t be bothered though cos let’s not forget, in his words, instagram is fake and he’s not bothered about likes, comments and views 🤥😂 Thing is why is it such the big deal about getting to that figure. It’s not like he’ll get any work or deals from it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
He should be told to fcuk off every time he produces the phone in a gym. Better still, if it was confiscated.
Dont know how some of the muscle weight lifting men haven’t shoved it up his arse by now! Probably because he is such a witch and would be screaming “assault” and “call the police” 😂 he’s definitely the type that would call the police… aswell as telling their father in laws to “have a word with them” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What did I say the other day? He’d keep sharing it cos it was close to a million views and once again he’s proven us right 😂 He’s obviously been leaving it to play constantly himself 😂 Rather than brag about getting nearly that many views, he should be asking himself why if nearly a million people have supposedly watched it, why has he not even got 20,000 people liking it 😂 What tit engagement. He won’t be bothered though cos let’s not forget, in his words, instagram is fake and he’s not bothered about likes, comments and views 🤥😂 Thing is why is it such the big deal about getting to that figure. It’s not like he’ll get any work or deals from it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Attention. He's obsessed with being the centre of attention.
He'd sit stark bollock naked in Trafalgar Square eating his own tit if it got him a million views.
---
Nothing to say other than🤮🤮🤮View attachment 2785034
He looks about 50+. That's what ❄❄🍷🍷🍷and getting your hole stretched three foot does to you....

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.