Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake Chickenden
This sums him up nicely for tagging Frank Bruno šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ he is a Prick! ive no idea who Frank Brunos SIL is but he seems like heā€™d fit in on here and im sure Frank Bruno hasnā€™t a clue who Fakey is! My god how embarrassing! #chickenden

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
he really doesnā€™t have many memories with that child to say heā€™s 3!

So flaps missing from his video.And what a mess Leo looks with his scruffy hair and his nappy full as usualšŸ˜”šŸ¤¢How selfish is this prick to only put his ugly self forward leaving out the childā€™s mum.I canā€™t stand flaps and what she stands for but she certainly spends more time with Leo than that fake prick.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We knew this part of Leoā€™s life would have to feature in his reel šŸ™„. Nice of him to include the mother of his child in it considering sheā€™s the one that actually looks after ā€˜his worldā€™ by herself 90% of the time whilst heā€™s out chasing 2 min TV appearances šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 27
he really doesnā€™t have many memories with that child to say heā€™s 3!
No he doesnā€™t does he?? I wasnā€™t expecting it to just end like that, thought it would be longer? and the caption ā€œHappy Birthday My Loveā€ ??? The weirdo wouldnt even say that about Flaps! ewe heā€™s so creepy, ā€œHappy Birthday Sonā€ is what normal people say not ā€˜my Loveā€™ bleeping creep! I also thought the eyefucking post about him encouraging Spud to ask to do the Liz and Julie tit disturbing! Its not funny, its not age appropriate, its bleeping weird!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh god help us, heā€™s going to spend the entire day screeching at that child and filming it, as well as guessing whatever words he thinks Spud is saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here we go. Didn't have many memories with that child did he to show? I hope he's getting him a haircut for his birthday, it's getting ridiculous the length of his hair.

Nice of him to include Flapz on the reel. I'm placing bets now about them splitting up this year. That 'marriage' is finished.

429819490_931857435006473_6685181764847505237_n.jpg

429700757_421883330406870_2874452166906361461_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh god help us, heā€™s going to spend the entire day screeching at that child and filming it, as well as guessing whatever words he thinks Spud is saying.
That has to be so frustrating for the child.
He pretends to know what he has said, and screeches out a word, leaving the poor kid puzzled.

No wonder the poor kid has such limited speech. šŸ™

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Who is saying bingo on a ā€˜Liz and Julieā€™ reel by the end of today šŸ™„ I wonder if heā€™s actually bothering to go to Newcastle for the tour this week or has he binned it off as usual and will blame his mental health. Weird how that disappeared as his filming week at MC finished šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Due to being a bit hungover yesterday (ok ok, very) I rotted on the sofa & watched a few YouTube documentaries & one was about family vbloggers & it was terrifying. The children being the props & the damage it can cause being ā€œforcedā€ to perform by parents. I say more so with PANTO BOY, I mean, Leo is the new Freddie. Itā€™s pretty evident Freddie isnā€™t living with them, but you can also see he loves his mum & his brother - but the relationship with Freddie has deteriorated (Q PANTO boy doing a story or reel with Freddie - itā€™s ok, we see you FUCKARD)

The best thing Sophie can do for herself but mainly her kids future - is LEAVE this self absorbed duck with an ego will never be filled. You see PANTO boy is unable to feign humility, he has too high opinion of himself & his talents (āš  You donā€™t possess any real talent, you possess a sense of entitlement).

Fame is addictive to some people & there WHOLE life becomes a mission on keeping a level of fame. As the years have passed, heā€™s slide further down the ladder of z list. He may have masterchef, but does he think he is going to get work from this ? šŸ˜‚ witch please.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
These two are determined to be famous and make make money at the detriment of their children and families. They arenā€™t a family. They are two people desperate for likes and freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is Zelda not going to reappear and wish her grandson happy birthdayšŸ˜³Think like others have said him and flaps definitely struggling to hide the fact this marriage is dead.Bet while sheā€™s away she realises what a waste of space he is.Both need to stop filming Leo is so wrong in my eyes.

• Heart
I'm amazed he hasn't paid for an article on the sidebar of shame...
"Leo Quickenden is three"!!!
The the usual slobber he comes out with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I canā€™t believe she dragged those 2 kids all that way for just over a week knowing how bad the jet lag is coming home and Fred will be expected at school this week šŸ˜” Letā€™s see how much theyā€™ve been gifted for spuds birthday tomorrow. Iā€™ll bet hardly anything.
If it's free/scrounged, they are on it.......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she went to Los Angeles for a week.. the build up to this holiday has been huge and thatā€™s all she went for.,11hrs on a plane each way for a week! What a waste of time. Hope she gets bad jet lag - with her itā€™s all about image.. look at me look at us. Bet her sister cudnt wait to see the back of her
---

Heā€™s been called out by sumone more successful and he canā€™t handle it lol. He just canā€™t ignore it can heā€¦ loser
22+ hrs long-haul in economy for 5 days somewhere. Madness, and a huge carbon footprint.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.