Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she went to Los Angeles for a week.. the build up to this holiday has been huge and that’s all she went for.,11hrs on a plane each way for a week! What a waste of time. Hope she gets bad jet lag - with her it’s all about image.. look at me look at us. Bet her sister cudnt wait to see the back of her
---
😂😂😂 oh dear poor fakey getting trolled 😢😢😢
---
ETA I think he must have had to search a while on his profile to find out that was his father in law. How pathetic. Yeh a fully grown man probably shouldn’t be calling him a prick lol (although he is) but to get someone else involved shows he’s a proper weirdo.
He’s been called out by sumone more successful and he can’t handle it lol. He just can’t ignore it can he… loser

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also weird how whenever it’s mentioned on here about his followers going down, suddenly new followers appear from nowhere 🙄 So by him showing that he knows how to use a vacuum and showing a bland cooked chicken, it made 111 new people want to follow him? Yeah right 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone call him out on his absence from the show saying what he’s really doing?

Congrats on the bot buying Jake whilst your real followers unfollow you👏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔 Ewwwwww. That eyefucking the phone, fake laugh, fake loving his child, he has nothing else to cuddle, where is Purdy, who looked after the cat when she was away and he was in Scotland ???.....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone call him out on his absence from the show saying what he’s really doing?

Congrats on the bot buying Jake whilst your real followers unfollow you👏
It’s all over the comments on The Full Monty Instagram page but guarantee if anybody has commented or messaged him personally and asked why he disgustingly implied he was absent cos of his mental health, he would quickly delete and block. We all know he’s so obsessed with insta that he reads every single comment he gets, in case he needs to delete somebody calling him out when he’s lying, which we all know with him is a regular occurrence 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It is disgusting how much he uses that boy his story last night went from him saying fell asleep on daddy I just love being a dad blah blah to his bloody tik tok dance again then back to him blowing up the balloon I see this morning though he has taken that bit out I wonder why? 🤔 also in the photo with spud he has not got his wedding ring on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---
ETA I think he must have had to search a while on his profile to find out that was his father in law. How pathetic. Yeh a fully grown man probably shouldn’t be calling him a prick lol (although he is) but to get someone else involved shows he’s a proper weirdo.
What a sad bleep he is! 😂😂😂 it’s just bants bro 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It is disgusting how much he uses that boy his story last night went from him saying fell asleep on daddy I just love being a dad blah blah to his bloody tik tok dance again then back to him blowing up the balloon I see this morning though he has taken that bit out I wonder why? 🤔 also in the photo with spud he has not got his wedding ring on!!
Hate to say it but he’s going to keep resharing that dance reel because he’s got over 860k views on it and he’ll be desperate to get it to the million 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔Wonder if he has the trots this morning after that tantalising dried up chicken 😆...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nearly 830am and no birthday post yet. I’m shocked. Obviously spud is probably jet lagged/asleep so he can’t use him for content yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
---
The thing is, Frank would agree with his son-in-law!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine someone slabbering and instead of either taking the high road and ignoring, sticking up for yourself or saying right let's sort it like real men... you go running to the fellas father in law like a wee ginny ann. I'm scundered for him 🤣🤣 it's giving primary school memories when someone annoyed you and you said 'I'm telling my mummy on you' 🤣 this cannot be a man in his mid 30s 🤣🤣 wimp.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They are probably arguing over who should post about Leo’s birthday first.Nothing is private in that poor boys life.I imagine more of the stupid liz tit to if that’s the name he calls him😡

So she went to Los Angeles for a week.. the build up to this holiday has been huge and that’s all she went for.,11hrs on a plane each way for a week! What a waste of time. Hope she gets bad jet lag - with her it’s all about image.. look at me look at us. Bet her sister cudnt wait to see the back of her
---

He’s been called out by sumone more successful and he can’t handle it lol. He just can’t ignore it can he… loser
Not only did she only go for a week, she also took two kids with her, one due back at school today who is going to struggle for days because of the jet lag. I know they’ve caught up with her sister and her kids but what else did they do to warrant 11 hr flights and an 8 hour time difference just to go for 7 days 🙄 Went to a soft play, diner and a place full of stone boulders. Oh and she’s showed us a workout and a repeat ad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
🐔Wonder if he has the trots this morning after that tantalising dried up chicken 😆...
Probably bunged up due to the lack of moisture..not the first time he'll have had cock stuck up his arse though 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They are probably arguing over who should post about Leo’s birthday first.Nothing is private in that poor boys life.I imagine more of the stupid liz tit to if that’s the name he calls him😡
He always posts first. I think he can’t get the content he needs cos her and the kids will be fucked. She was last time. Everytime I’ve come back from the West coast of America, the jet lagged has floored me for several days. Like it’s been said in a previous post, I can’t believe she took them all that way just for a week knowing how they’d feel once home. He obviously insisted they were back for spuds birthday so instead of going now why didn’t she leave it til Easter when it’s a longer holiday? Or has she already grifted one for somewhere else then 🙄

• Heart
Just saw the birthday post. That child really is and always has been, rather unfortunate looking. Fakey treats him like his own property, not a sniff of Flaps in the entire post.

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.