Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she dragged those 2 kids all that way for just over a week knowing how bad the jet lag is coming home and Fred will be expected at school this week 😡 Let’s see how much they’ve been gifted for spuds birthday tomorrow. I’ll bet hardly anything.
I expected nothing less from the selfish witch, she will whine about being tired and jet lagged whilst also having duck all do to do all day everyday, maybe send a begging email 💤💤💤

Reactions: 23
What time do we think the first Spud birthday post will be tomorrow? I’m saying by 8am and they’ll be at least 2 if not 3 reels/photos to mark the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Spudulike out for content! His wife and the other one make no appearance. Shame on you, shame on you
Yes he will do anything for Maris apart from be a present and hands on dad! I bet after that photo was taken he screamed for Flapz to come drag Maris to bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Spudulike out for content! His wife and the other one make no appearance. Shame on you, shame on you
'I would literally do anything for this little man' - yup, except get him the help that he clearly needs.

And stop exposing him to all and sundry on instagram. Poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That duck awful baby pic will be reposted again - He knows it gets him likes
He will spend the day doing tit insta stories with the vacant one and make some pointed digs with a nasty snigger at his anorexic wife
He is vile

Reactions: 25
I think their marriage is in trouble. Didn't he bugger off on her birthday? No big gestures/flowers/dinner on valentines day. She wasn't wearing her rings for a while before she went to America. No big romantic reunion photos when she got back from America. I reckon something's up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No reunion post with flaps, their marriage is completely dead and over. He will definitely have had lessons for MC, today’s chicken is him acting like he’s never cooked. The pic of food posted the other week in a restaurant, maybe that was where he is having lessons?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I noticed a Ring doorbell has appeared on Quickenden Towers a few weeks ago, I wonder who’s watching who 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I noticed a Ring doorbell has appeared on Quickenden Towers a few weeks ago, I wonder who’s watching who 🤔
Oh really? That'll be Flapz looking out for any twinks of his!
---
What a miraculous recovery because his content is back!

429948751_1830385717406078_681114754577778974_n.jpg
429822378_1307185679977724_7849251693433078816_n.jpg

429671661_1467063240542971_6717758966187065324_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
😂😂😂 oh dear poor fakey getting trolled 😢😢😢
---
ETA I think he must have had to search a while on his profile to find out that was his father in law. How pathetic. Yeh a fully grown man probably shouldn’t be calling him a prick lol (although he is) but to get someone else involved shows he’s a proper weirdo.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tagging Frank Bruno as if he’s going to give a tit 😂😂😂 What a bleeping pussy. Asking somebody’s FIL to get involved just because they are famous 😂😂😂 Is he not capable of sticking up for himself? Personally I think he could have called him a lot worse 😂
Anyway let’s get ready for the exploitation of his son yet again today. When you see that DIY balloon display, you realise just how irrelevant F&F are. Even Kieran Hayler who is basically only known because he was married to Skanky Price, gets gifted birthday displays for his kids and you’re not telling me Flappy wouldn’t have tried grifting decorations. I wonder if they actually bought Leo’s present this year or will it be another freebie like normal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.