Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So zaras not good enough for flapz anymore but giid enough to give her followers a voucher that ll buy them half a pair of jeans that they won't know how to style because she hadn't shown us yet 😉

I do think she's seen us ripping her on here about it and decided not to bother to take time out of her busy schedule thos pancakes won't burn themselves!

So how many people have watched in Manchester so far and only ones tagged him and said he was any good 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The only reason those sad begs bag their thrice weekly tickets to TFM is because they know when they tag old Jakey boy, he’ll re-post how ‘down to earth’ they think he is. I haven’t ever read his threads here and I’ve been cackling. I thought he’d gone to work in a shop or something, amazed him and his five head are still going!
Welcome! This is the friendliest thread on Tattle. They are the gift that keep on giving. Anything you need to know is in the Wiki. Nearly 10 pages now! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
His little hello fresh ad at 9pm🤣🤣Sad old saggy balls is really struggling with no Leo to use for likes.The dead in 3-2-1👍

• Haha
  • Heart
The only couple on Instagram that reshare their ads that they’ve already been ‘paid’ for 😂

• Haha
You know your career is dead and your desperate for cash when your doing hello fresh ads 🤣🤣
My mate who runs slimming world does them she only has 15k followers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
......while the Flapz away............

.....jakey will play........

AdobeStock_395627320_Editorial_Use_Only-718x523.jpeg

• Haha
Welcome! This is the friendliest thread on Tattle. They are the gift that keep on giving. Anything you need to know is in the Wiki. Nearly 10 pages now! 😂
Thank you so much for a kind welcome! I’ve read all pages of this thread alone so I will start on the wiki, I’m not quite sure why I find them so fascinating but I do. I’m always slightly perplexed by the more of a twit someone is, the higher they think of themselves-I guess you have to have no shame posting on insta the way they do!

A couple of things I’ve already noted-his real face needs to match the filters or the theatre goers may think he’s a stand in, and secondly their house looks like it’s rented but they don’t pay the rent so they’re ready to do a runner at any minute-why is it so bare?! The tv looks so lonely.

It gives the impression it’s very echoey. The house and his head.

Keep up the good work guys, I’ve had a crap week and the comments have given me a real chuckle 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank you so much for a kind welcome! I’ve read all pages of this thread alone so I will start on the wiki, I’m not quite sure why I find them so fascinating but I do. I’m always slightly perplexed by the more of a twit someone is, the higher they think of themselves-I guess you have to have no shame posting on insta the way they do!

A couple of things I’ve already noted-his real face needs to match the filters or the theatre goers may think he’s a stand in, and secondly their house looks like it’s rented but they don’t pay the rent so they’re ready to do a runner at any minute-why is it so bare?! The tv looks so lonely.

It gives the impression it’s very echoey. The house and his head.

Keep up the good work guys, I’ve had a crap week and the comments have given me a real chuckle 😊
Welcome😊 absolutely the friendliest thread on Tattle this one.
If you're ever having a bad day this is the place to come to make you laugh❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think we upset the poor delicate flower by taking the piss out of her styling ability....
---

Jesus, imagine fakey on the radio.
Me me me me here's a record, talks all over it, me me me me me.....
He’s got the face for radio but not the voice. Would be like nails down a chalkboard, grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m devastated Flapz hasn’t treated us to the jeans advice. I’ve been walking around in just a top and knickers for a week not knowing how to put jeans on??? Help

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine having nearly 280k ‘followers’ and the only way you can get them to like or comment on your Instagram grid is to offer them something for free 😂 Yes she’s definitely got more likes and comments on her last 5 posts now but compared to how many people supposedly follow her, the engagement on her grid is still tit. Seems like a £25 Zara voucher isn’t really that enticing. Wonder why 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bless he has to keep posting these self gratification posts as no one cares bro👌Sad little man with no friends and a career that’s slipping into a black hole👌
IMG_9457.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So now he allegedly used to busk 🙄 It’s funny that he went on a singing competition twice, ‘sang’ at gyms, pubs, holiday parks and even dressed up as a RaRa to ‘sing’ at Butlins but only ever mentions singing when all else is failing. He never wanted to be a professional singer. He went on the X Factor purely to get on TV and try and be famous.
I think with Spud not about for content, he’s building up for another reel of him murdering a song soon.

• Haha
His witch of a mother has been quiet.Shes probably in a mood because she’s losing bots as boy is she a boring old cow.Flaps not posting as suddenly afraid to announce her house is empty.Him following this morning and bbc radio is so laughable as being such a well known actor and presenter🤣🤣he should be turning work down🤣🤣🤣.April coming round soon and this jobless twit is going to struggle to find any work👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.