Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the lazy cow is doing another £25 giveaway😳How embarrassing and pathetic is this sad stuck up cow.Here comes the woe me posts from dick head my god we know him inside and out🤣🤣
I’m surprised it’s taken her this long. She’s as predictable as he is 😂 I’m not sure what’s more embarrassing. Her proper engagement on Insta or the fact she’s giving away a huge £25 to try and improve it. How much can you get in Zara for £25? She’s got to be the stingiest ‘influencer’ on instagram 😂
Convenient as well that it includes commenting on her two ‘ad’ posts that bombed even more than the Valentine post (which is also included) 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21

All of the bots asking flaps about her ever changing beauty routine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s obviously away and the most important thing to her is her lack of likes and attention on her posts.Be lucky you can piss off to America when you don’t even have a job stupid witch.I honestly can’t get over how shallow this thick cow is.Try working on yourself and help poor Leo achieve what he should be doing at three years old.Both these desperate pricks gets on my nerves 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, duck me sideways, been out all day and still no bleeping jeans reel😭😭😭😭😭
Flappy doing a skanky 2x £25 Zara voucher giveaway, trying to up her woeful engagement🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad bleeping witch

Fakey doing his usual woe is me tit, silly bleep, and those reposts with his 'fans' and his normal non filtered face🫢🫢🫢🤮🤮🤮 ugly, big ears, big nosed bald bleep🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why’s it always Zara? She said she went off their clothes aka they got sick of her returning them 😂 who’s she sucking off for the free vouchers?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The only reason those sad begs bag their thrice weekly tickets to TFM is because they know when they tag old Jakey boy, he’ll re-post how ‘down to earth’ they think he is. I haven’t ever read his threads here and I’ve been cackling. I thought he’d gone to work in a shop or something, amazed him and his five head are still going!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe she gets rewarded £25 for her ads for Zara🤣🤣Doubt anyone pays the daft witch anything for her links as she does them to pretend shes getting paid.Has creepy joe left a comment as he luffs his wife🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg the absolute saddo has started following This Morning and BBC radio 1 😂😂 Just shows that he obviously keeps up with people getting new jobs. He must be so bitter seeing people from the reality world get these big jobs. What will it take for him to realise that he is an old has been?

ETA

On the BBC radio 1 insta page there are two posts, one about Jordan leaving and one about Jamie joining. He’s only liked the post of Jordan leaving. Just goes to show he’s bitter a fellow reality “star” has got a really good radio slot. Pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg the absolute saddo has started following This Morning and BBC radio 1 😂😂 Just shows that he obviously keeps up with people getting new jobs. He must be so bitter seeing people from the reality world get these big jobs. What will it take for him to realise that he is an old has been?
You’re being kind. I wouldn’t call him an old has been. I’d call him an old never been 😉 Thing is I remember he started following TM when he did his last 2 min appearance over a year ago, so he must have unfollowed them at sometime, just to start following them again 🙄 I bet Ben and Dermot are shitting themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He stalks other z listers and weeps into his wig every night.He knows he’s now getting crumbs as at 35 he’s washed up bitter pig of a man.Lets see if he shows up at the only woman who matches his awful personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.