Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan North is leaving BBC radio 1 and Jamie Laing is taking over the drive time spot, that is another ex-reality person getting a job only Fakey could dream of. He’ll be raging at that as well as Sam Thompson 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What a disappointment she is. Now it’s a LBD reel and still not a pair of jeans in sight 🙄😂
I think we upset the poor delicate flower by taking the piss out of her styling ability....
---
Jordan North is leaving BBC radio 1 and Jamie Laing is taking over the drive time spot, that is another ex-reality person getting a job only Fakey could dream of. He’ll be raging at that as well as Sam Thompson 😂😂😂
Jesus, imagine fakey on the radio.
Me me me me here's a record, talks all over it, me me me me me.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think we upset the poor delicate flower by taking the piss out of her styling ability....
---

Jesus, imagine fakey on the radio.
Me me me me here's a record, talks all over it, me me me me me.....
And trying to sing over it , in that awful thin, careening voice 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where you going to wear that Squidward.....Tesco?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Flappy is taking the piss with this jeans reel. We aren't interested in a LBD that's not even in stock. WE WANT THE JEANS REEL

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WHERE'S THE JEANS REEL? I'VE BEEN NAKED FOR DAYS!! 🤪

Stop that now Crazy. Go & stand on your very narrow landing after pulling on a crumpled black dress from out the back of your non closing wardrobe. Twirl about a bit & don't forget those sideways glances.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe the LBD is for her date with eyal in USA
Hahahahaaaaa , mmmmmm Eyal .....

Flapz : " Mmmm Eyal , you're so luvleeeeee & you are much bigger than jake......... give me one pleaaaaassseeeee... "

Screenshot_20240216-152303_Gallery.jpg

....then the image of fakey swims into view ..... 😆😆😆

Screenshot_20230223-004048_Gallery.jpg

.... bleeping right old passion-killer ... 😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
And the influx of poor me grief posts have commenced following his "illness"

Larry has a full time job in this thread 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The usual woe is me tit when his beard is going away not that he gives a damn about her or the kids just that she might realise how much better life is without him who remembers when he made her come back from her dad’s early that time?

Reactions: 20
How long before a missing Leo post or a grief thieving post on his dad/brother? He is so bleeping predictable. Whenever she goes away he does it. Especially the fact he’s doing a job he thinks is beneath him. If he was on mainstream TV at the moment it would be a totally different story because he’d be too busy posting about that instead of all the woe is me tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
See the lazy cow is doing another £25 giveaway😳How embarrassing and pathetic is this sad stuck up cow.Here comes the woe me posts from dick head my god we know him inside and out🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate when people say, oooh Jake so down to earth person ever, don’t change 🤮🤮🤮
You’d swear he had previously reached such stardom heights like Beyoncé, Robbie Williams etc!!! These simple folk need their heads testing!
As for him he looks like a wrinkly ball bag , he’s so puke inducing 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.