Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who finds those reels hilarious and are telling him they need their own show need to be checked into a mental health facility ASAP.

If he thinks his kid is funny Jesus Christ 🙄 He’s away with the fairies. Feel sad that a 2 almost 3 year old has not been able to enjoy a nice normal childhood and is stuck with two useless parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Yet another one. This time the child is saying 'shut up'. Honestly, if you want an example of an unfit parent then you only need to look at this prick. 💯

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Has he actually ever been out to LA with his manly missus to visit her sister out there??

He has this huge ego that everyone worships him, yet it’s clear none of her family can stand him 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Another stupid reel from Fakey 😴😴😴🥱🥱🥱
Still no jeans reel from Flappy, nearly a week now ffs🥴🥴🥴
So bleeping boring these two, silly cunts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As each ‘new’ reel he puts out there of the filtered freak show, the likes are falling further and further but still he persists 🤦🏻‍♀️. Sadly there are still some absolute idiots in the comments though. Should have their own show? Doing what?
I’ve got an idea for a show. Ask these instacunts why they think it’s acceptable to constantly use their babies/toddlers for their own selfish reasons, without having any regard for what it could mean for their kids in the future. Let alone the bleeping weirdos that watch them now and comment the most inappropriate things about a total strangers child 😡 So many of these children are going to need therapy from being put out in the public domain, through no choice of their own, all cos their selfish bleep parents want to use them for money/content and their own validation. Rant over 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Happy Zara winner Sunday, hope you all liked her last zillion posts to hopefully win a crappy voucher, she won’t tell you on the actual day as she’s as lazy bint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What utterly crap looking nails. Is she even on holiday?

View attachment 2763812
---
Transitioning into what - a man?

View attachment 2763814
Why is she posting this rubbish in her bare house, wandering around like miss haversham in her dresses while the house walls echo and wail with sadness at having to put up with having NOTHING in it but these two deadheads and their poor kid who’s being used for clout? Wow that was a long running sentence 😂

I’m fascinated that they have a child and the house is so bare and soulless. Like them.
---
As each ‘new’ reel he puts out there of the filtered freak show, the likes are falling further and further but still he persists 🤦🏻‍♀️. Sadly there are still some absolute idiots in the comments though. Should have their own show? Doing what?
I’ve got an idea for a show. Ask these instacunts why they think it’s acceptable to constantly use their babies/toddlers for their own selfish reasons, without having any regard for what it could mean for their kids in the future. Let alone the bleeping weirdos that watch them now and comment the most inappropriate things about a total strangers child 😡 So many of these children are going to need therapy from being put out in the public domain, through no choice of their own, all cos their selfish bleep parents want to use them for money/content and their own validation. Rant over 👍🏻
I completely agree. Calling his 3 year old son Liz, talking about ‘Liz’ living next door. Way to go you knob head on absolutely confusing the duck out of your child. Absolutely disgraceful using kids like this, and the morons laughing and egging him on are just as deranged. There’ll be so many kids who will be on the road to being mentally unwell due to parenting like this on social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Yawn 🥱 he’s so predictable. Flapz is away so he has a self pity party and brings out his hypochondriac side. Lazy good for nothing twit.
Again, let’s remind ourselves this is an adult man posing for this selfie 🤦‍♀️

IMG_4922.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Posing for a bleeping selfie, heavily filtered, staring at his phone, feeling sorry for himself. What an immature creep. He's meant to be a father of two, grown up, responsible. Pity party for one.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
He’s deranged , what a validation frm strangers seeking piece of tit he is!

• Heart
Anyone who finds those reels hilarious and are telling him they need their own show need to be checked into a mental health facility ASAP.

If he thinks his kid is funny Jesus Christ 🙄 He’s away with the fairies. Feel sad that a 2 almost 3 year old has not been able to enjoy a nice normal childhood and is stuck with two useless parents.
And he's a wage earner for the prick
---
Yawn 🥱 he’s so predictable. Flapz is away so he has a self pity party and brings out his hypochondriac side. Lazy good for nothing twit.

View attachment 2764955
Yes, fakey, there's something going round.
It's called "imanattentionseekingcuntcosthebeardandwageearnershavefuckedoffandleftme"
Apparently it's fatal ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2764955

Yes Jacknob it's called the same old routine everytime Flaps goes away 🙄

• Haha
I think he sends her abusive messages whenever she goes away without him. Her family obviously hate him, bet he’s not even welcome at her sisters. I bet that’s why she doesn’t post anything for the first couple of days.

I don’t like her at all, don’t really feel sorry for her as it’s all her own doing but I do think she is controlled and probably a bit scared by him.

• Sad
He works as he calls he at the most a hour and a half a night🤢Pathetic prick and noticed he’s done yet another post with Leo.So was home for what two days last week and spend the entire time filming his son for content.Good luck to the sad fuckers after a £25 voucher as flaps and him deserve each other🤢🤢Shallow and brain dead the pair of them.

He makes damn well sure that she feels guilty about being away, trying to make her feel sorry for him as he’s soooo ill. Same old record he plays each time.
I’m no fan of hers but I wonder if she’ll see the light one day and actually leave him, bloody man child!

Reactions: 17
He makes damn well sure that she feels guilty about being away, trying to make her feel sorry for him as he’s soooo ill. Same old record he plays each time.
I’m no fan of hers but I wonder if she’ll see the light one day and actually leave him, bloody man child!
No chance. Not while there is a minute chance he could get fame and fortune.
She's as big a lazy bleep as he is.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.