Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His witch of a mother has been quiet.Shes probably in a mood because she’s losing bots as boy is she a boring old cow.Flaps not posting as suddenly afraid to announce her house is empty.Him following this morning and bbc radio is so laughable as being such a well known actor and presenter🤣🤣he should be turning work down🤣🤣🤣.April coming round soon and this jobless twit is going to struggle to find any work👍
He’s also started following a low rate casting director and a live entertainment company as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His witch of a mother has been quiet.Shes probably in a mood because she’s losing bots as boy is she a boring old cow.Flaps not posting as suddenly afraid to announce her house is empty.Him following this morning and bbc radio is so laughable as being such a well known actor and presenter🤣🤣he should be turning work down🤣🤣🤣.April coming round soon and this jobless twit is going to struggle to find any work👍
Probabky thinks he’d be perfect to replace Steve Wright Sunday Love Songs slot.. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not only did Sam come out as King of the jungle and start getting all the jobs Fakey could only dream about, he’s now got somebody who nobody had even heard of 2 months ago to contend with as well 😂. I bet when Fakey started following Harry he didn’t realise he’d be another one getting offered work that he himself was desperate for. Now all we need is the duet of Sam and Harry to get offered Strictly 🤞🏻😂

Attachments

• Haha
Afternoon All,

Context : I bleeping despise Dan Wootton & I often would argue with the bleep on Twitter, because he’s a bleep.

Anyway, I was on Twitter today slamming Dan & his twink boyfriend & was looking for a pic of the bleep & which other bleep appears when I type in Wootton ….

Instantly my brain went “Awwww” because it was known for YEARS (if you get popbitch you knew about Wootton) that Dan was a bleeping creep but I know a few men who will flirt like duck with a gay man to get what he wants.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He’s sat feeling sorry for himself as his overused and exploited child is out of reach this weekend.Mummy from hell is probably kissing his arse telling him how great he is lol.He has nothing to offer and following and posting 16 year olds on his stories show what a creep he is🤢🤢See if he shows up at hers tomorrow but in Glasgow next week so a long drive👍👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can someone poke him to do something interesting? 😂😂😂
Get Dan Wooton to poke him....
---
Afternoon All,

Context : I bleeping despise Dan Wootton & I often would argue with the bleep on Twitter, because he’s a bleep.

Anyway, I was on Twitter today slamming Dan & his twink boyfriend & was looking for a pic of the bleep & which other bleep appears when I type in Wootton ….

Instantly my brain went “Awwww” because it was known for YEARS (if you get popbitch you knew about Wootton) that Dan was a bleeping creep but I know a few men who will flirt like duck with a gay man to get what he wants.
I think scunnie schofe would do a lot more than flirt if it furthered the search for fame ....

• Haha
Get Dan Wooton to poke him....
---

I think scunnie schofe would do a lot more than flirt if it furthered the search for fame ....
He already has and it didn’t help his quest for fame. I wonder how many blowies he has given for potential TV work😂. He did say he would do anything for fame and money.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Unlike flaps to not show off she’s on holiday 🧐🧐

Anything think he’s up to something sly cooking wise? Like he did extra training for his mma fight and “claimed” he hasn’t trained much for the marathon when in fact he had

Reactions: 18
Unlike flaps to not show off she’s on holiday 🧐🧐

Anything think he’s up to something sly cooking wise? Like he did extra training for his mma fight and “claimed” he hasn’t trained much for the marathon when in fact he had
He’ll be practising his cooking every spare moment he gets. He’ll be absolutely desperate to win so he can add ‘Masterchef Champion’ to his long and accomplished CV 🙄😂

• Haha
He’ll be practising his cooking every spare moment he gets. He’ll be absolutely desperate to win so he can add ‘Masterchef Champion’ to his long and accomplished CV 🙄😂
He’s definitely up to something or someone 😂

Someone take that bleeping filter off him 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He just cannot leave tit like this alone! If it’s a prerecorded video, how can he post it whilst he is supposedly at work. Or if he’s not working, why the duck not!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
WTF is her latest reel about 🙄 I think she’s as obsessed with posting on Instagram as he is and she’s definitely got the same high opinion of herself as he has of himself 🤮
---
So 4 out of his last 5 posts are him putting a ridiculous filter on his 3 year old son and telling everyone how funny they are and how good Spud is at playing along 🙄. Has he actually watched the last one before posting it? While he is eyefucking the camera as usual, Spud is transfixed with something on the TV. Hardly ‘playing along’. We all knew he’d rinse and repeat. It’s standard practice for this bleep.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What utterly crap looking nails. Is she even on holiday?

428584191_943287530750619_5568886056656646658_n.jpg

---
Transitioning into what - a man?

• Haha
She’s a bit late with the valentines nails 😂😂😂 she looks nicer in the towel and bathrobe 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He looks like his mum in those crappy reels,how can he.think chatting to a child still on nappies about fags and booze is acceptable? Unless his admitting Leo ain't got a clue what his on about even then it's wrong on so many levels...

Zeldas Mia and flappy really should just admit defeat and go pack for her holiday she has sometime with Fred away from fake that's what she should be looking forward and hopefully she'll see the light!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.