Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he alright because he doesn't look it. To me, he looks and sounds like he's done a bit of sniff. What even is this? He's talking way too quickly but can't get his words out and his arms are completely out of control. What a painful watch. He is totally rubbish. 💯❄❄

View attachment 2759354
Honestly the sound of nails down a chalkboard is easier to listen to than his bleeping horrible squawking lazy voice, he is vile 🤮 not a single redeeming quality to him, not many people you can say that about.i hope the kids have the time of their life on holiday with flaps and I hope he gets crabs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another ‘ad’ for foodspring from Flappy. So no ‘working’ for her then on her day in the life of 🙄 and the state of Leo’s hair 😡 Likes and comments flooding in as usual 🤭 and that’s with him sharing it on his. I will report him because again he’s sharing her ads. Get ready for him now to do a day in the life as well as he apparently enjoys them so much 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way he closes his comment with “have a nice day” like he’s taking the higher ground, he’s bleeping fuming, if you wasn’t really arsed Fakey you’d just ignore it but you can’t help it 😂😂

And if Leo does like the doing the “funny faces” it’s probably because it’s the only time he takes any interest and interacts with his own son. It‘s actually quite pathetic he can’t even spend anytime alone outside that house with Leo. I think it’s a combination that he’s a lazy fucker and can’t be arsed plus I don’t think Flappy trusts him deep down.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fakey isn't the only one who doesn't know what his wife gets up to daily 😂
Still no jeans Flappy
Screenshot_20240215_202636_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
The way he closes his comment with “have a nice day” like he’s taking the higher ground, he’s bleeping fuming, if you wasn’t really arsed Fakey you’d just ignore it but you can’t help it 😂😂

And if Leo does like the doing the “funny faces” it’s probably because it’s the only time he takes any interest and interact with his own son. It‘s actually quite pathetic he can’t even spend anytime alone outside that house with Leo. I think it’s a combination that he’s a lazy fucker and can’t be arsed plus I don’t think Flappy trusts him deep down.
I thought he said on that podcast that he doesn’t go back at people anymore? That’s several times in the last few days. He’s getting more tetchy because he’s not getting the attention/engagement he craves on his reels 😂 I see Flappy has now deleted the ones calling him out on her Valentines post 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought he said on that podcast that he doesn’t go back at people anymore? That’s several times in the last few days. He’s getting more tetchy because he’s not getting the attention/engagement he craves on his reels 😂 I see Flappy has now deleted the ones calling him out on her Valentines post 🤭
I know he’s literally so full of tit 💩 like when he said he doesn’t do topless selfies anymore and he was donating his fight purse to sarcoma. Yeehhh right Fakey Scofe 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Is he alright because he doesn't look it. To me, he looks and sounds like he's done a bit of sniff. What even is this? He's talking way too quickly but can't get his words out and his arms are completely out of control. What a painful watch. He is totally rubbish. 💯❄❄

View attachment 2759354

Crazy, that was honestly my first thought too. Seemed pranged!

• Heart
And another one - this time about cigarettes - to a 3yr old. 🤬 What is even remotely funny about this? It wasn't funny the first time around and as usual, the narrative is being repeated to death. Whoever even finds this remotely funny is a vacuous moron. 🤬

'You coughing? Right, I've told ya knock those cigs ont head. I know I brought you 200 Marlboro Lights back from Tenerife but you shouldn't be having them".

• Angry
  • Sick
Couldn't get on here for ages this afternoon🫠🫠🫠

Fakey is a boring sad prick, who doesn't practice what he preaches
Not being very nice here is he🙄🙄🙄

Flappy, bleeping hell I'm waiting for this jeans reel I've just no idea how to wear them🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
A day in life🤣🤣🤣🤣 does she mean A day IN the life, silly bleeping witch, does absolutely nothing all day any day🤪🤪🤪🤪

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh please, just duck off and stop creating another inappropriate reel with a two year old about fags and drinking! Using a child like this for entertainment riles me 🤬

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
And another one - this time about cigarettes - to a 3yr old. 🤬 What is even remotely funny about this? It wasn't funny the first time around and as usual, the narrative is being repeated to death. Whoever even finds this remotely funny is a vacuous moron. 🤬

'You coughing? Right, I've told ya knock those cigs ont head. I know I brought you 200 Marlboro Lights back from Tenerife but you shouldn't be having them".

View attachment 2759738
bleeping hell this is all kinds of wrong. You know when something just sets your intuition off and makes you shudder at a soul level. Yeah, that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh please, just duck off and stop creating another inappropriate reel with a two year old about fags and drinking! Using a child like this for entertainment riles me 🤬
# benice.
Usually used by people who are #becunts .......

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A Day In Life - I think you mean A Day In The Life Flapz. Also, why is he referring to his WIFE as PEOPLE?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.