Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Day In Life - I think you mean A Day In The Life Flapz. Also, why is he referring to his WIFE as PEOPLE?

View attachment 2759972
View attachment 2759973
A day in the life of someone who needs to get off their bony ass and go to work. I dont have time for burnt pancakes plus gym and swimming cos I'm at bleeping work all day every day!! And as you can tell I've had a day of it today so don't need this pair of twats adding to it 🙄🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s the way she comes online with her script and says right, quick recap and starts to talk BS about soaps and movies she and Matt have watched. Who gives a duck! She’s bored and needs a job. She is defo as entitled as Fakey and acts as if she can’t be arsed and is only doing it cos her followers want her to which is obviously not the case. She has a big house so not sure why she sits in the same spot every time.
imagine nearing the end of your life and looking back on your achievements or what you did, and realising that so much time was spent chatting vacuous crap to complete strangers on an app. Who does she think she is with her notes, Fiona Bruce? Tell me you’re bored without telling me you’re bored. Maybe some volunteering would make her more humble and grateful just like her son 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has his delusion gone so far now he doesn’t think that’s what he actually looks like without his beloved filters? Most people wouldn’t share something if they thought they looked so rough but because they’ve said he is the ‘nicest and most down to earth guy’ and ‘so talented’, Mr Ego has to post it. Probably still seething from the 2 women on Flappys post slagging him off so wants to show people that there are still ‘fans’ out there that think he’s ‘nice’ 😂 His biggest ‘fan’ went last night so get ready for more stories today on what a wonderful person he is 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A day in the life of flappy aka look how much free time I have while the peasants work 😡

Reactions: 16
Need sleep why what the hell has he been doing? duck all! Yesterday boxing at 9.30 is the earliest we have seen him in weeks! Bet he doesn’t emerge from his hotel room much before midday lazy twit! Another 86 followers lost yesterday maybe needs to stop biting back at people especially when his engagement is tit he’s getting nastier aswell that person wasn’t even unkind just said it was funny the first time well I tell you what would be funny if he got dropped from Masterchef before it even started for being such a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Need sleep why what the hell has he been doing? duck all! Yesterday boxing at 9.30 is the earliest we have seen him in weeks! Bet he doesn’t emerge from his hotel room much before midday lazy twit! Another 86 followers lost yesterday maybe needs to stop biting back at people especially when his engagement is tit he’s getting nastier aswell that person wasn’t even unkind just said it was funny the first time well I tell you what would be funny if he got dropped from Masterchef before it even started for being such a prick
I’d love to see him dropped because he’s not been able to stop hinting that’s what he’s doing and the contestants are meant to keep it a secret. The non stop cooking stories and following other rumoured contestants plus the little things he’s been saying, to me make it blatantly obvious that’s his next reality gig.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The irony is he claims to live a healthy lifestyle, exercise, teetotal, healthy eating and yet he still looks dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has his delusion gone so far now he doesn’t think that’s what he actually looks like without his beloved filters? Most people wouldn’t share something if they thought they looked so rough but because they’ve said he is the ‘nicest and most down to earth guy’ and ‘so talented’, Mr Ego has to post it. Probably still seething from the 2 women on Flappys post slagging him off so wants to show people that there are still ‘fans’ out there that think he’s ‘nice’ 😂 His biggest ‘fan’ went last night so get ready for more stories today on what a wonderful person he is 🤢
I bet she's still a virgin. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Awww look at Sam living the life Fakey has been manifesting! Please check on Jaknob! Fakey you see it makes a difference being someone people want to work with, unlike you who only pretends to be nice on Insta!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think he maybe but doubt it😜Has realised he is just a last minute.com stand in when they need a competition doing on the cheap.Neither of them have anything about them as a couple.Leo just a well used pawn in this loveless marriage.Shes obviously in the states and him once again gone missing in action as his prize monkey not around to exploit.

Reactions: 15
Oh dear no wonder he’s quiet this morning I think it was end of last year he was absolutely desperate to get back on Loose Men preferably as a panel member let’s face it that’s the only reason he got his saggy sack out on there

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He just gets the dregs of work that nobody else will do.

You can imagine ITV sending out job details to a variety of agents of zelebrities -

"Hi, we've got a slot coming up that would require your client to swim in a freezing Welsh lake in February/ have a naked testicular examination on tv for about five minutes airtime"

Everyone else's agents "No, thank you, but thank you for thinking of my client. Hope to work with you in the future on other projects. Warmest regards"

Polly "OMG YES! Jake will happily do it!!! ❤xxxxxx"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.