Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s my bingo? 😆
---

Ew! Is that top sheer? 🤢🌈
---
Suggested post came up for me, and who follows? Queer Lad of course, delusional as always - he was booted from Hollyoaks who have the worst acting I’ve ever seen, he’s no chance at Corrie.
View attachment 2758293
Here comes Larry!

---
I spy another possible alcoholic drink on the windowsill again.......

Screenshot_20240215-034902~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe how poor the engagement is on both of their Valentine posts 🤭 and if it wasn’t for him getting into an argument on hers and several bots ‘commenting’ on his, they’d be even worse. I’m assuming that’s why she’s not taken the comments down slating him because she doesn’t want her engagement to drop any lower 😂
Maybe she’s saving her Jeans styling reel to do a USA one instead or at least waiting to post the UK version once she’s over there. We all know Flappy loves doing her aff links/ads whenever she’s away 😉
Flappy Holiday Bingo
As already mentioned, aff links for things apparently none of us can do without and have been messaging her for details
Tags Visit USA on her stories/posts
GRWM USA version
Leo eating junk food
Sharing anything Fakey posts about Leo/family whilst they’re away
Any others people can think of? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe how poor the engagement is on both of their Valentine posts 🤭 and if it wasn’t for him getting into an argument on hers and several bots ‘commenting’ on his, they’d be even worse. I’m assuming that’s why she’s not taken the comments down slating him because she doesn’t want her engagement to drop any lower 😂
Maybe she’s saving her Jeans styling reel to do a USA one instead or at least waiting to post the UK version once she’s over there. We all know Flappy loves doing her aff links/ads whenever she’s away 😉
Flappy Holiday Bingo
As already mentioned, aff links for things apparently none of us can do without and have been messaging her for details
Tags Visit USA on her stories/posts
GRWM USA version
Leo eating junk food
Sharing anything Fakey posts about Leo/family whilst they’re away
Any others people can think of? 😂
The triple crown photo pose- Flamingo stance, either baboon pout or tongue out and peace sign. This WILL happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She must left for her sisters.Only 2700 likes on his third ridiculous post with Leo.We all knew he would rinse and repeat this pathetic set up with Leo😳😳Bet he runs to mummy’s on Saturday as need new material to bore us all to death.Following another young lad he certainly is one creepy twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
🐔Bet Flaps is glad to get away from Fudge Packet, dirty git, poor lad, as for the reels with Leo the Hoover, he loves the make up could do anything but must love the make up look, all his dreams come true ....those 💋 🤮 🤮 🤮.

• Haha
I bet it was a heavy night last night at the Gay Village in his sheer top. I bet he's hanging out of his hole.

Keep on grinding wiggy. 🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Spot the difference🤣🤣What a absolute idiot and no one cares if you don’t feel well🤢🤢Did he get no offers to box again as he’s stopped tagging misfits or whatever they are called🤣
IMG_9429.jpeg
IMG_9430.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh duck off, you have a sniffle you sweaty prick.

Nearly brought my coffee up looking at this. 🤢

• Sick
As I said when he was moaning about being ill last week, he always does it when she’s going away with the kids. He’ll also suddenly get anxious and ‘grief stricken’ as well. Not been a post about brother or daddy for a while so maybe in the next week or so 🤷🏻‍♀️
If he was genuinely worried cos they’re flying all the way to USA without him, you could understand it a bit but it’s nothing to do with that. It’s purely because his main content maker isn’t as available and he wants to play the woe is me, not being able to go on holiday with my family because I’m too busy ‘working’ to provide for them 🙄 What’s his excuse for not going on a family holiday since January 2023 then, when he’s only been working since September of that year, plus he’s still managed a couple of spa trips and two adult only trips in that time. Five and a half weeks off at Xmas and the kids got 2 grifted days out to Alton Towers and Lapland UK and a grifted stay in the Cave which again is more geared up to adults. He did one afternoons ‘work’ in the whole Xmas break so why didn’t they have a family holiday then. Nope too important to duck off skiing with Flappy instead

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet it was a heavy night last night at the Gay Village in his sheer top. I bet he's hanging out of his hole.

Literally hanging out of his hole Crazy😂😂😂
---
As I said when he was moaning about being ill last week, he always does it when she’s going away with the kids. He’ll also suddenly get anxious and ‘grief stricken’ as well. Not been a post about brother or daddy for a while so maybe in the next week or so 🤷🏻‍♀️
If he was genuinely worried cos they’re flying all the way to USA without him, you could understand it a bit but it’s nothing to do with that. It’s purely because his main content maker isn’t as available and he wants to play the woe is me, not being able to go on holiday with my family because I’m too busy ‘working’ to provide for them 🙄 What’s his excuse for not going on a family holiday since January 2023 then, when he’s only been working since September of that year, plus he’s still managed a couple of spa trips and two adult only trips in that time. Five and a half weeks off at Xmas and the kids got 2 grifted days out to Alton Towers and Lapland UK and a grifted stay in the Cave which again is more geared up to adults. He did one afternoons ‘work’ in the whole Xmas break so why didn’t they have a family holiday then. Nope too important to duck off skiing with Flappy instead
Selfish cunts Jeanie🤬🤬🤬
---
Urgggh he loves himself too much🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ugly fucker!

• Sick
  • Heart
Not tagging in Misfits and the usual suspects anymore then? Must have been ignored.

Whatever happened to that James Webb bloke?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

hole like the Dartford tunnel...
---
Not tagging in Misfits and the usual suspects anymore then? Must have been ignored.

Whatever happened to that James Webb bloke?

View attachment 2758781
Apparently fat Wayne Rooney has approached Misfits about MMA ...😱😱😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
How did his night go??

Down the Manchester gay club. Scouting for possible twinks .
Couple of drinks, spots a possible. Chat up. Quick sniff of poppers, round the alley at back of the club, 30 second back scuttle.
Back to the hotel to whinge on line how tired he is ....

Saw this sad bleep on the giveaway this morning. He's a bleeping shite presenter. Hands clenched like basil Fawlty....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
hole like the Dartford tunnel...
---

Apparently fat Wayne Rooney has approached Misfits about MMA ...😱😱😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
How did his night go??

Down the Manchester gay club. Scouting for possible twinks .
Couple of drinks, spots a possible. Chat up. Quick sniff of poppers, round the alley at back of the club, 30 second back scuttle.
Back to the hotel to whinge on line how tired he is ....

Saw this sad bleep on the giveaway this morning. He's a bleeping shite presenter. Hands clenched like basil Fawlty....
You got it in one. It’s the hands clenched that took me out. I wonder who he copied that from. That’s his trying to be professional look😂😂😂.
PS. You are right, defo from Basil Fawlty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
🎶 Did you ever know that you're my hero, and everything I would like to beeeeeeeee 🎶

ps.png
ps2.png
ps3.png
ps4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
So while Fakey got all giddy when he was signed on by an agency who are full of z list ex reality contestants, Harry from the Traitors have just been signed on by an agency that has actual actors, singers, TV presenters etc.. on their books. An agency that Fakey himself started following about a month ago 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
See the witch has dropped to 84.7k from 85 thousand🤣🤣Everyone must be as sick to death as we are👌Who is her audience😳🤣She really is as weird as her freak of a son.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So while Fakey got all giddy when he was signed on by an agency who are full of z list ex reality contestants, Harry from the Traitors have just been signed on by an agency that has actual actors, singers, TV presenters etc.. on their books. An agency that Fakey himself started following about a month ago 😂
Poor Fakey. Harry was literally on a reality show with 12 episodes😂😂. Fakey has been grifting for over a decade and can’t get anywhere apart from a 1min ITV Comp slot that no one else wants.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.