Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the witch has dropped to 84.7k from 85 thousand🤣🤣Everyone must be as sick to death as we are👌Who is her audience😳🤣She really is as weird as her freak of a son.
It’s the way she comes online with her script and says right, quick recap and starts to talk BS about soaps and movies she and Matt have watched. Who gives a duck! She’s bored and needs a job. She is defo as entitled as Fakey and acts as if she can’t be arsed and is only doing it cos her followers want her to which is obviously not the case. She has a big house so not sure why she sits in the same spot every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
See the witch has dropped to 84.7k from 85 thousand🤣🤣Everyone must be as sick to death as we are👌Who is her audience😳🤣She really is as weird as her freak of a son.
Has she mentioned it like last time? Remember she got so passive aggressive about it, it was quite funny 😂 I can’t believe anyone follows her anyway, let alone over 80,000 people 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why would you follow someone just cos they’re the mother of a serial reality contestant? There really are some desperately sad people about.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she mentioned it like last time? Remember she got so passive aggressive about it, it was quite funny 😂 I can’t believe anyone follows her anyway, let alone over 80,000 people 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why would you follow someone just cos they’re the mother of a serial reality contestant? There really are some desperately sad people about.
Last time she claimed it was because she was offline for a few days 🤣🤣🤣

@OnlyJustSaying
She cant move thats where her production and design team placed the set for her show they just forgot the autocue hence her use of que cards 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There can’t be many agencies wanting to sign him up as they’d be struggling to find work and fill his diary. I suspect there are tonnes of people behind the scenes that don’t want to work with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Poor Fakey. Harry was literally on a reality show with 12 episodes😂😂. Fakey has been grifting for over a decade and can’t get anywhere apart from a 1min ITV Comp slot that no one else wants.
He is probs desperately doing it for no fee cheque 😆😆😆😆💀
---
It’s the way she comes online with her script and says right, quick recap and starts to talk BS about soaps and movies she and Matt have watched. Who gives a duck! She’s bored and needs a job. She is defo as entitled as Fakey and acts as if she can’t be arsed and is only doing it cos her followers want her to which is obviously not the case. She has a big house so not sure why she sits in the same spot every time.
Deluded old frightful bag

• Haha
  • Sick
Off Limits have finally got round to sharing that cringeworthy tiktok reel of Fakey & Chris Hughes on their insta grid 🤮 yep because that’s going to help him find work 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last time she claimed it was because she was offline for a few days 🤣🤣🤣

@OnlyJustSaying
She cant move thats where her production and design team placed the set for her show they just forgot the autocue hence her use of que cards 🤣🤣
@Turmeric123 production and design team😂😂😂. I feel like chopping off her fingers with the number of times she flicks her stupid hair away from her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now apparently Nitro 🙄 from Gladiators is taking part in Celeb Masterchef. Another person who’s literally been on the TV for a month. How the duck is he a ‘celeb’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ All I can say is if Fakey isn’t on it with the names being thrown out there, it really is time for him to give up 😂
So far rumoured to be taking part:-
H from Steps
Charlotte Crosby
Emma Marchioness of Bath
Diane from the Traitors
Danielle Harold
Christine McGuinness
Edith Bowman
Snoochie Shy
Chloe Burrows
Eshaan Akbar
Rochenda Sandall
Rhino from Gladiators

How many of them have any of you actually heard of 😂
Another 2 rumoured today. Christine Lampard and Craig Doyle. Still some spaces left 😂
They are obviously dropping the so called better known names out there first 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously Flappy, help us gals out, we still don't know how to style our jeans 😩
I gave in and wore mine today with ugg slippers and a sweatshirt - I can't relax though I don't know if I'm on trend, I've no baseball hat and to add to my fake anxiety I've got good skin I can't make it shiny 🤷‍♀️
I better pop onto Instagram to say Hi Guyyyyyssss to all my angels over there and see what links they want 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
😃😃 I hope flappy gets shagged soon, off of someone.... cheer her miserable boat up a bit.

....she ain't gonna get NUFFINK from him........

• Haha
I gave in and wore mine today with ugg slippers and a sweatshirt - I can't relax though I don't know if I'm on trend, I've no baseball hat and to add to my fake anxiety I've got good skin I can't make it shiny 🤷‍♀️
I better pop onto Instagram to say Hi Guyyyyyssss to all my angels over there and see what links they want 🤣
I'm standing on the landing in anticipation for this reel guys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here we go🤣Woe me stories in 3-2-1 or possibly the dead coming back for a much needed pity post.He is so needy it’s actually laughable how he feels the need to post day in day out.
IMG_9431.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I wish he would take his own advice. He is nasty to the core but likes to act as if butter wouldn’t melt!
---
😃😃 I hope flappy gets shagged soon, off of someone.... cheer her miserable boat up a bit.

....she ain't gonna get NUFFINK from him........
Lovely Eyal has moved to LA so maybe she will go stalk him for his peen!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s got to be gifted that hotel it’s about 6 miles out of the city centre, there are loads of hotels to choose from in the city as why would he not stay somewhere closer?
Manchester Opera house is an old building, it’s very nice, has some lovely interior but it’s quite small.
Yep it literally 2 mins from my house and in traffic you’re looking at a good 40 mins to get to town!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is he alright because he doesn't look it. To me, he looks and sounds like he's done a bit of sniff. What even is this? He's talking way too quickly but can't get his words out and his arms are completely out of control. What a painful watch. He is totally rubbish. 💯❄❄

• Sick
  • Haha
A bit like Sleazy Dave, Stacey Solomons dad. He’s got all her followers and loves himself but doesn’t realise people just follow him in the hope she’ll be their pal. Zelda defo thinks she’s a ‘celeb’ too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is he alright because he doesn't look it. To me, he looks and sounds like he's done a bit of sniff. What even is this? He's talking way too quickly but can't get his words out and his arms are completely out of control. What a painful watch. He is totally rubbish. 💯❄❄

View attachment 2759354
Where on earth has he filmed that???
---
Yep it literally 2 mins from my house and in traffic you’re looking at a good 40 mins to get to town!
He did the same on the few days he was at my local theatre (he didn't manage a full week as it was his 'fight' week 🤣🤣). Our Village hotel is also a good 30/40 minutes from the city centre. There are loads of hotels in the centre that he could have used - we have a Travelodge and several Premier Inns as well as more upmarket places.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.