Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very professional from Polly putting this on her stories 🙄. I know you can’t see it totally but the two people she’s in contact with regarding Fakeys ‘availability’, one is from LW and the other from ITV Win, so same tit just a different day 😂
What a very professional font to use🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He looked happier and went to more effort videoing and creaming/creeping over that young boxer than his Valentine posts to Flaps…

…he dirty deleted now as I’m sure Flaps threw a fit! 😂😂😂😂….

anyone managed to capture it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was it this one? It's still on Insanomy

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Was it this one? It's still on Insanomy
…euuuuuuuughhhhh! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

..so creepy - he is like Jimmy Saville’s and Gary Glitters lost love child!

Why is posting videos of SIXTEEN YEAR OLDS!!!!!!

….so creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy!!! Give me the “ick!”

Flaps 💯 told him to delete!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
sick of seeing the reel with Leo💤
and that says it all. Reshares the same reels with Spud over and over again but doesn’t bother to reshare his Valentine's post to Flappy and the engagement on that really is piss poor 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
He looked happier and went to more effort videoing and creaming/creeping over that young boxer than his Valentine posts to Flaps…

Don't worry I caught it earlier! Still catching up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if the lads family thought it was creepy and told him to delete it👀He really is such a freak and a 35 year old man looking overly excited definitely gives perv vibes 😱😱

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Wonder if the lads family thought it was creepy and told him to delete it👀He really is such a freak and a 35 year old man looking overly excited definitely gives perv vibes 😱😱
Thing is the lad might not have realised he was going to put it out in the public domain like that. He doesn’t realise that Fakey doesn’t actually have anywhere near a million genuine followers seeing it 😂

• Haha
One picture can speak a thousand words.

Get the duck out of this 'arrangement' Flapz. Everybody sees it ffs. Are you that thick?

Screenshot_20240214-200747~3.png

Reactions: 15
I've tried to brighten this. Am I right in thinking the top line is 'JAKE Q'. What's with the 💗xxxx?

Has anybody got some anti-blurring software or can make this sharper?

View attachment 2757354View attachment 2757355
Surely this is against GDPR, if not, it’s against client confidentiality?
---

There you go, a blurry but still shown as evidence x

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.