Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! ๐ŸŒˆ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can somebody screenshot this for the Wiki with the name showing please? Has she replied to it? ๐Ÿ˜‚
---

God, what a rough looking bleep. When was this taken? ๐Ÿคข
Here you go. Look at the amount of comments and likes considering itโ€™s been up over 7 hours and most of them are bots ๐Ÿ˜‚ Heโ€™ll be resharing on his stories soon ๐Ÿ˜‚
She has commented as well.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can somebody screenshot this for the Wiki with the name showing please? Has she replied to it? ๐Ÿ˜‚
---

God, what a rough looking bleep. When was this taken? ๐Ÿคข
Taken today in the gym I think..creepy fucker with that 16 year old boxer ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Taken today in the gym I think..creepy fucker with that 16 year old boxer ๐Ÿคข
Jakey will want that 16 Yr old boxer badly , he will be achingly wanting to play boy-wife underneath him

• Haha
Heโ€™s started following that lad๐ŸคขHe really is like a sad pathetic stalker.Bet big foot has left for America and no post for dick head from her๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Heโ€™s started following that lad๐ŸคขHe really is like a sad pathetic stalker.Bet big foot has left for America and no post for dick head from her๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ as soon as Flapz off the scene, its Twinkie - time for jakey .......tonight, he will be triangulating the position of that 16yr old lad , on his phone using his app, TWINKDR ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here you go. Look at the amount of comments and likes considering itโ€™s been up over 7 hours and most of them are bots ๐Ÿ˜‚ Heโ€™ll be resharing on his stories soon ๐Ÿ˜‚
She has commented as well.
Cheers Jeanie! What a load of bollocks that is. Just catching up but him hanging around the gym with that 16yr old kid has turned my stomach.

Did Squidward do a post about him? X

• Sick
  • Haha
Cheers Jeanie! What a load of bollocks that is. Just catching up but him hanging around the gym with that 16yr old kid has turned my stomach.

Did Squidward do a post about him? X
Not yet. She just shared his post on her stories. Sheโ€™s obviously been spoilt rotten again ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
He really does need to use the heavy filter ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
That old bleeping chestnut. Stupid old bleep needs to stop lying to herself about her prodigal son.

He's a mincing, faggot. ๐ŸŒˆ
Perhaps it how she justifies his special friends in her head ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's a bleeping frightful.old cow, anyway. Hates homosexual people, stroke victims, the disabled etc .
Her husband will leave & the old cow will be wheezing into a lap-top with duck-all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Other than her tit soap scoops and films she watches๐ŸคฃWtaf does this woman do all day.I only watch out of curiosity but she really is a weird arse old bag.Do her and poor Matt go anywhere and after 20 years she made him pancakes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณBit like her son she has a extremely high opinion of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Other than her tit soap scoops and films she watches๐ŸคฃWtaf does this woman do all day.I only watch out of curiosity but she really is a weird arse old bag.Do her and poor Matt go anywhere and after 20 years she made him pancakes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณBit like her son she has a extremely high opinion of herself.
Awful old rat-bag .

The sort of neighbour you keep at arms-length & never invite over , when you have the others in......

Reactions: 14
Rank vain wanker! Iโ€™m definitely not in the mood for his pouty poses! High quality picture with a kettle and microwave ๐Ÿ˜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry to do this to you lovely lot but this made me sick in my mouth! What an ugly looking fucker he is! Fakey in the wild with no filter ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
Bloody hell you can see where the failed and thinning hair transplant meets the 'hair system' ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.