Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s got to be gifted that hotel it’s about 6 miles out of the city centre, there are loads of hotels to choose from in the city as why would he not stay somewhere closer?
Manchester Opera house is an old building, it’s very nice, has some lovely interior but it’s quite small.

Reactions: 14
Watch out Manchester jakey boys on the pull after work,shouldn't be hard to miss as it's highly unlikely he'll shower first so when you get the waft of stale bo doused in linx and see a cheap hair piece and some really fugly cheap clothes, RUN

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey all, just caught up, it's my daughter's birthday so been busy all day🥰
Oh my god what a total pervy bleep he is, deleted the story with the young boxer, in which he looked total tit, going out down canal Street tonight in his see-through top🤮🤮🤮🤮 he's absolutely disgusting🤢🤢🤢 makes me boak🤮🤮🤮🤮
Pmsl laughing at the comments on Flappy's post for Valentines 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just bleeping tell each other you pricks not the world, we don't bleeping care🙄🙄🙄 people saying he's not nice hahaha we all knew didn't we!
Russell Kanes video was funny as...you cuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnt🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just no words for the reel with Leo again ffs stop it exploiting you son🤬🤬🤬

Still no Flappy jeans reel 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Christ, he's all over a 16 Yr old lad , the post gets taken down due to ( presumably ) age consentsure, then shortly afterwards he's onto an online follow of a 17 Yr old lad.

Jakey schofield.

He's in his mid-30s , they are TWO DECADES younger than him.......

Flapz is naive at best, a bleeping fool at worst.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Now he’s started following a 17 year old male that is an actor in Corrie 🤢
Is it that young lad who plays Liam, Maria's son. He looks that age. Boy, Manchester really is bringing his real self out.

I don't know how Flapz sleeps at night. I'd be gone so quick you wouldn't see me for dust.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's gotta be a thread suggestion Phili!
Might suggest it, we're on the road to 100 threads!!!
---
Is it that young lad who plays Liam, Maria's son. He looks that age. Boy, Manchester really is bringing his real self out.

I don't know how Flapz sleeps at night. I'd be gone so quick you wouldn't see me for dust.

She's happy being a beard. Means the lazy thick cow doesn't have to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Now he’s started following a 17 year old male that is an actor in Corrie 🤢
So he is hoping to inflict Corrie with his wooden ‘acting’.
---
My grandson is 16 and if a creep posted his name online I would definitely message the wanker.His behaviour is totally out of order and the use of Leo is really disturbing.I don’t find it funny whatsoever and why is no one calling him out with these stupid videos.Flaps hang your head in shame as what’s next😡He thinks he’s found a new fun storyline and I hate seeing Leo being exploited.
Apart from the exploitation, it is confusing for Leo. Talking about adult themes would confuse any 3 year old. Not that Fakey cares.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Not been on in a while, but ffs he's like the turd that won't flush. Give it up gay boy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can’t honestly believe he’s done a third post with Leo.bleeping hell you creep give it up😡It’s neither funny or appropriate to keep using that young boy😡😡View attachment 2757710
Where’s my bingo? 😆
---
Definitely a night out in the Gay Village tonight. That's why he's tarted himself up so much. 🌈

View attachment 2757740
Ew! Is that top sheer? 🤢🌈
---
Suggested post came up for me, and who follows? Queer Lad of course, delusional as always - he was booted from Hollyoaks who have the worst acting I’ve ever seen, he’s no chance at Corrie.
IMG_4886.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.