Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she was told to post this lol.And that has to be the least passionate kiss ever🤢🤢We only said earlier she hadn’t posted and boom here she is🤣🤣
IMG_9423.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s a grim picture. Imagine he was thinking of seeing Chris when he’s having to kiss the Beard. He’s an utter waste of skin. God knows what he’s going to do when the FM is done and he has to spend time with his family.

Reactions: 17
Why would you use a picture that looks so forced and as if he would rather be anywhere but there? Like Molly said I bet he’s made her post it. As for that see through top he’s posted himself in 🤮
Still no jeans reels from her either 😂

Edited. Wonder how long before this person gets blocked by Flappy as well 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
"LUFF" YOU LOTS! 😂

This has totally killed me right off. He obviously has no idea what LUFF means! He's sailing to the wind alright.

"Flapping". 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2757213
He really is the gift that keeps giving 🤣🤣

Why would you use a picture that looks so forced and as if he would rather be anywhere but there? Like Molly said I bet he’s made her post it. As for that see through top he’s posted himself in 🤮
Still no jeans reels from her either 😂
It looks like she's either considering strangling hom or pushing him away by the throat 🤔 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely aimed at fake cunts like RatBoy. Spot on!

He doesn’t even buy her a present and says he doesn’t believe it so why post then? Oh because he’s obsessed with Instagram engagement. Shame his photo hasn’t done very well then. I reckon he’ll post another one just to take aim at the haters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Couldn't get anymore fake than this picture. No chemistry, not relaxed, not even kissing each other, both completely rigid and she's even got a 'pointy toe'.

🌈 One Gay and his Beard! 🌈

427599761_698905405775212_8927845178200382519_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Very professional from Polly putting this on her stories 🙄. I know you can’t see it totally but the two people she’s in contact with regarding Fakeys ‘availability’, one is from LW and the other from ITV Win, so same tit just a different day 😂
Not very professional sending a ❤ and xxxxxx in a work email 🦜.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.