Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not the full shilling telling people to follow a random sixteen year old 🤮.
Excactly what goes through his head, sharing a MINOR to his platform without consent from their parents?

This is the problem with these influencers and the Internet, they think because they show their own children to all the pervs of the day it enables them to share other people's children without consent also.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just over 1000 likes on his latest post with Leo because as usual he has overmilked it in his desperation to keep up his engagement and despite the fact he keeps buying bots he is still losing followers daily

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's an absolute wrong-un. That boy is only 16yrs old. It makes me totally uneasy. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Does she ever actually post anything when she says she will ? Aren't all her"giveaways" late being announced,..getting tetchy here cos I'm still mot sure I'm styling my jeans right.
Tomorrow I'm grooming my dog so if you would like me to save any of his hair for you fakes let me there'll be plenty to sort your system out
And zeldas still a vile old bag how she feels she can spout what she does whole wearing a cross is beyond me

• Haha
  • Sick
Can’t honestly believe he’s done a third post with Leo.bleeping hell you creep give it up😡It’s neither funny or appropriate to keep using that young boy😡😡
IMG_9426.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Thread Suggestion #97

This post has inspired me somewhat. It must have deeply resonated with RatBoy. 💯

"The portrait of a tortured soul all wrapped up in a shiny, camp package". 🌈

427502574_403145602177877_42694948053199716_n.jpg

• Haha
I didn’t realise it was another new reel, well if you can call it new when he’s using the same narrative/filter yet again 🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought he was just resharing the one from the other day. So he can’t even give Flappy the only grid post on Valentines Day. As usual he finds something and totally milks it and wonders why his engagement on insta is so tit.

• Heart
Can’t honestly believe he’s done a third post with Leo.bleeping hell you creep give it up😡It’s neither funny or appropriate to keep using that young boy😡😡View attachment 2757710
He's nothing but a deranged bleep. He is honestly mentally ill. 🤬

Are you just going to sit there Flapz like a bleeping idiot?

DO SOMETHING YOU UTTER FOOL. 🤬

• Heart
I'm hoping her sister talks some sense into her whilst she's in America. Pretty obvious her family all hate him anyway. Maybe some time away will give her some clarity, sometimes you have to remove yourself physically from a situation to see it for what it really is.

I cannot abide Flapz but she's wasting her life with this noncey freak and things will only get worse.

• Heart
The people who comment on these reels of “Liz and Julie” saying how funny they are and to keep them coming. bleeping mind blowing that these brain dead morons walk upon us 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree he is mentally deranged.That lads account is private for a reason.And if I was his parent I would be pissed if a ugly grown arse man posted his name online.As for flaps she’s disgusting allowing him to use Leo talking about cigs and drinking like it’s bleeping funny😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Definitely a night out in the Gay Village tonight. That's why he's tarted himself up so much. 🌈

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
He's an absolute wrong-un. That boy is only 16yrs old. It makes me totally uneasy. 🤢

View attachment 2757691
The poor boy is obviously uncomfortable with skeletor eyefucking him in the camera - you can tell he is uncomfortable, by his movements when Fakey tries to fist (sic) I mean fist bump him 🤜🏻..he doesn’t know where to look/turn!

it’s one thing posting Spud for the whole world to see another thing entirely posting a SIXTEEN YEAR OLD on social media - that’s why he dirty deleted!!!!

• Angry
Let's hope he wasn't gifted a stay here because the way he speaks in this clip, it's well below his standards. Just look at his sneering face.

What an utter prick. 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 17
My grandson is 16 and if a creep posted his name online I would definitely message the wanker.His behaviour is totally out of order and the use of Leo is really disturbing.I don’t find it funny whatsoever and why is no one calling him out with these stupid videos.Flaps hang your head in shame as what’s next😡He thinks he’s found a new fun storyline and I hate seeing Leo being exploited.

• Angry
I would love to know who told Fakey to remove that story of him with that 16 year old boy.

Honestly his obsession with social media, thinking of content and needing validation from total strangers must be exhausting.

I’ve absolutely no sympathy for Flappy but I bet she loves it when he fucks off working away as she can probably relax and not worry about being filmed in her own house.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.