Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Fakey will go down to his draws for ITV win competition. No wonder he isn’t taken seriously. He obviously thinks his body is better than it is. I just can’t stand his crayoned body with those rank tattoos.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have binned my jeans in protest at lack of assistance in how to wear them...👖👖👖👖👖👖
---
Only Fakey will go down to his draws for ITV win competition. No wonder he isn’t taken seriously. He obviously thinks his body is better than it is. I just can’t stand his crayoned body with those rank tattoos.
He's a vain little twit considering he's an ugly bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Now apparently Nitro 🙄 from Gladiators is taking part in Celeb Masterchef. Another person who’s literally been on the TV for a month. How the duck is he a ‘celeb’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ All I can say is if Fakey isn’t on it with the names being thrown out there, it really is time for him to give up 😂
So far rumoured to be taking part:-
H from Steps
Charlotte Crosby
Emma Marchioness of Bath
Diane from the Traitors
Danielle Harold
Christine McGuinness
Edith Bowman
Snoochie Shy
Chloe Burrows
Eshaan Akbar
Rochenda Sandall
Rhino from Gladiators

How many of them have any of you actually heard of 😂
The real question is - how many of them is he following 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry to do this to you lovely lot but this made me sick in my mouth! What an ugly looking fucker he is! Fakey in the wild with no filter 🤢🤮
God he is ageing so badly👍That’s what happens to pricks who are nasty inside and out👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
it’s because Flappy never showed him how to style his jeans

• Haha
  • Heart
He looks like bevis and butthead combined 😂
He’s 1 unfortunate looking scrote

• Haha
I should have covered it with a trigger warning it's that bad!! 😅🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2756398
---

He'd go to the artic circle if he thought he had a chance of getting on the telly...sad git.
He just makes me sick. I can’t keep my food down when I peep his ugly face.😂😂.
---
Sorry to do this to you lovely lot but this made me sick in my mouth! What an ugly looking fucker he is! Fakey in the wild with no filter 🤢🤮
He’s so skint that he can’t afford to renew his hair systems as often as needed. This one looks threadbare.

• Haha
He looks like bevis and butthead combined 😂
He’s 1 unfortunate looking scrote
Thats exactly who he reminds me of 🤣🤣🤣We were close with the chicken dipper head but he’s really Beavis and Butthead combined 🤣🤣🤣 when the blonde haired one losses his tit and his head gets all veiny 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_3498.png

IMG_3497.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oops I think he forgot to add these few line’s regarding that review that he put on his insta regarding the TFM 🤣🤣

Despite being based on the 1997 movie and having many scenes and lines directly translated onto the stage, one change in particular stood out as impactful.

The movie plays off Guy’s and Lomper’s sexuality as a quick intimate stare, some handholding, and a one-liner joke.

Refreshingly, the play used the opportunity to elaborate on the characters’ sexualities and comment on the queer context of the time
---
Each of the characters has their own back story or in Guy’s case, an imposing front story in his well-stocked undies, of a prosthetic penis which brought a smile to everyone’s face
It’s probably flappy’s 🍆🍆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wonder if he goes to his mums with flaps going away.He can’t function by himself and of course needs some content seeing Leo is not available.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Very professional from Polly putting this on her stories 🙄. I know you can’t see it totally but the two people she’s in contact with regarding Fakeys ‘availability’, one is from LW and the other from ITV Win, so same tit just a different day 😂
Did she post this on her stories ?
Agreed, it’s unprofessional.

Is she bleeping the idiot ? This is off.

It’s almost like he’s phoned her crying & said to do that ? But if she did it of her own accord - she’s bleeping tit at her job. So he’s getting her to show he’s maybe booked another 50 sec VT advertising a comp ? He’s a bleeping idiot.
---
Loving this comment though 😂
The last poster …. Are the pulling their arse cheeks apart ? He really has cheap bots following him does he …
---
Aphex Twin - WINDOW LICKER.

Excuse the sporadic replies & comments - taken double ADHD meds today and I’m all over the show.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
His post to flaps.Boring and the little digs about not being perfect🤣That marriage is as fake as his hair.Hottest couple are they alright in the head🤣🤣
Can somebody screenshot this for the Wiki with the name showing please? Has she replied to it? 😂
---
God, what a rough looking bleep. When was this taken? 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.