Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling we’re not getting the jeans reel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she really is the laziest influencer πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if Fred’s dad takes him to the barbers as his hair always looks well kept.Then we have Leo the poor child wears such ugly baggy clothes.I reckon she got a tiny discount and makes out it’s a ad😳With 217 likes and three comments she’s really πŸ’£ with her boring kids postsπŸ‘

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if this style your jeans reel (when it appears) includes a white tshirt, because if it does shell have to pop and buy another oner one cos hers isn't white not white white if you know what I mean... isnt that the fake Lowe?

And zeldas diagnosed herself of google... what could go wrong there

Could his cooking interest be because of hello fresh not zelab master chef
I actually hate the thought his laughing at us over master chef thinking his got one up.
His dine it a few times like with masked singer
Either way his a tit dad,appalling stepdad, crap husband and a general waste of space

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if this style your jeans reel (when it appears) includes a white tshirt, because if it does shell have to pop and buy another oner one cos hers isn't white not white white if you know what I mean... isnt that the fake Lowe?

And zeldas diagnosed herself of google... what could go wrong there

Could his cooking interest be because of hello fresh not zelab master chef
I actually hate the thought his laughing at us over master chef thinking his got one up.
His dine it a few times like with masked singer
Either way his a tit dad,appalling stepdad, crap husband and a general waste of space
It’s not just the cooking though. He started following people that are also rumoured to be on it. Plus he talked about something he was doing that could be a tit show. The calibre of β€˜celebs’ rumoured so far is really dire so it’s very likely this could be his year πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s not just the cooking though. He started following people that are also rumoured to be on it. Plus he talked about something he was doing that could be a tit show. The calibre of β€˜celebs’ rumoured so far is really dire so it’s very likely this could be his year πŸ˜‚
I hope he is just so he can flambΓ© his toupee.and he won't be able to filter himself.
Before this new found love of cooking appeared the only time he had anything to do with food was delivering it on a 3 wheeled bike πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope he is just so he can flambΓ© his toupee.and he won't be able to filter himself.
Before this new found love of cooking appeared the only time he had anything to do with food was delivering it on a 3 wheeled bike πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜† hahahaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now he's done a Hello Fresh advert. πŸ™„ The way he chopped that onion! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Flaps I'm not mad

I, like others, was so excited to see the jeans reel. Waited all day 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ ..it was trying it's hardest in that photo & must have got to 4 & 1/2inches πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€ ( 11cm in New Money )

Poor old flapzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Like trying to push a marshmallow up the A1( M)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.