Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size of her feet ffs. She definitely shops in the men’s department
IMG_4871.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well now it’s Wednesday and still no jeans reel 😡😂 I suppose it was more important to get the engagement on her bowling ‘ad’ first. You know the one that’s got 5 comments and 304 likes after 11 hours 🤭 Maybe today will be our lucky day instead 🤞🏻
So he’s back on Hello Fresh again .Why would you both do adverts for the same company with different codes because if you were earning a commission, you’re taking off each other? Doesn’t make sense to me. It just makes me laugh that they think because every fucker out there does HF they’re part of the elite club, when in fact it’s the z listers that don’t do HF, that are more elite for not selling their souls for some free food. I mean seriously the amount of instacunts that promote HF, the company would be broke if it was paying them all good money. I reckon the majority of them just get a free box of food.
As for his massive schlong. I think a google search tells a different story 🥕🔎
Get ready for the vomit inducing Valentines posts today even though his excuse for buying her nothing last year was because he doesn’t believe in it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen Chris Hughes was the guest on the saving grace podcast tour last night in Manchester. Do we think the two of them will be spending Valentines Day together as they’re in the same city 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seeing tenpin didn’t even share her post more than likely it’s a load of tit she was paid to advertise.Must be taking Fred out of school and got a cheap deal on flights.No outpouring of love from Jake the fake to his wife this morning🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seeing tenpin didn’t even share her post more than likely it’s a load of tit she was paid to advertise.Must be taking Fred out of school and got a cheap deal on flights.No outpouring of love from Jake the fake to his wife this morning🤣🤣
She did get a mention in his 1 minute comp slot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now apparently Nitro 🙄 from Gladiators is taking part in Celeb Masterchef. Another person who’s literally been on the TV for a month. How the duck is he a ‘celeb’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ All I can say is if Fakey isn’t on it with the names being thrown out there, it really is time for him to give up 😂
So far rumoured to be taking part:-
H from Steps
Charlotte Crosby
Emma Marchioness of Bath
Diane from the Traitors
Danielle Harold
Christine McGuinness
Edith Bowman
Snoochie Shy
Chloe Burrows
Eshaan Akbar
Rochenda Sandall
Rhino from Gladiators

How many of them have any of you actually heard of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Very professional from Polly putting this on her stories 🙄. I know you can’t see it totally but the two people she’s in contact with regarding Fakeys ‘availability’, one is from LW and the other from ITV Win, so same tit just a different day 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What a bunch of z listers and if head is in doubt he will get pass the first round.His sudden interest in cooking when he has never cooked a thing in years🤣Makes us all think he’s got his big break🤣🤣flaps with her fake top on yesterday and notice she has it in black to🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a bunch of z listers and if head is in doubt he will get pass the first round.His sudden interest in cooking when he has never cooked a thing in years🤣Makes us all think he’s got his big break🤣🤣flaps with her fake top on yesterday and notice she has it in black to🤣
It’s certainly a list of who’s who and not in a good way 😂 For him it would be a big break cos he’s actually managed to get on the BBC for once 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His post to flaps.Boring and the little digs about not being perfect🤣That marriage is as fake as his hair.Hottest couple are they alright in the head🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He always has to get in there that they aren’t the perfect couple. That always means couples who constantly fight and hate each other but are happy to pretend they love each other on social media. Hes pathetic.

Bet she didn’t get any flowers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Very professional from Polly putting this on her stories 🙄. I know you can’t see it totally but the two people she’s in contact with regarding Fakeys ‘availability’, one is from LW and the other from ITV Win, so same tit just a different day 😂
Thank you so much for your quick reply 😂 not that Pollys got much else to do with her 1 client

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.