Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe we could club together and buy the head a tshirt. He’s constantly without a shirt at home 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Obviously hasn't been watching the rugby again. And there's him pretending to be such a fan!

---
they live in a beautiful village where prices are pretty expensive and not that different to those other villages you quote. houses are sought after as the school is excellent and houses don’t come up that often to be honest - but agree the greater Colchester area isn’t exactly glamorous. It’s more understated. It’s all farm families and old money where they are.
There's a HUGE difference in prices the nearer into London you go. My friend has just bought a four bed house for nearly £1m nr Billericay. Where they live is full of ordinary new build estates and shared ownership.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You know how he only ever shows reviews of the fm when his named it amazing and obviously by a totally delusional individual,well how many of them have thre been I I think 2 maybe 3 😁 that's actually pretty pathetic when you think how many people have seen the show :ROFLMAO:

Also bet she's filled that waterbutt with bleach if she's let him touch her this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really wished he'd burnt his rancid chest cooking that. He'd never have done it again that's for sure. That food looks like dogshit. 🤢

Anyway, they've got brandy in the house - thought he'd given up drinking? He must be pissed as that sentence doesn't make sense. 🍷🍷🍷

426468628_1421888581762825_1032806853995137414_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Flappy must have sold all his shirts on Vinted.
Pretty off-putting to sit opposite the top hat nipple while eating your tea

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
they live in a beautiful village where prices are pretty expensive and not that different to those other villages you quote. houses are sought after as the school is excellent and houses don’t come up that often to be honest - but agree the greater Colchester area isn’t exactly glamorous. It’s more understated. It’s all farm families and old money where they are.
We’ll have to agree to disagree on that 😂. I know exactly where they live and I wouldn’t say the new build estate they live on is pretty expensive. I know to buy a house like that in somewhere like the places I mentioned (I wouldn’t refer to any of them as villages though) would cost them a considerable amount extra than they paid for theirs. My cousin paid the same for a 2 bed semi detached house in Billericay as they paid for their 4/5 bedroom detached in Colchester. I’m not slating the area where they live, just saying it’s a lot cheaper there than other places in Essex closer to London.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really wished he'd burnt his rancid chest cooking that. He'd never have done it again that's for sure. That food looks like dogshit. 🤢

Anyway, they've got brandy in the house - thought he'd given up drinking? He must be pissed as that sentence doesn't make sense. 🍷🍷🍷

View attachment 2750950
View attachment 2750951
Could he make it any more obvious he's doing Masterchef🙄🙄🙄 what a bellend he is, I was kinda wishing he would set fire to his syrup doing that flambe😂😂😂, when has he ever done anything like that before, obvious Fakey is obvious, his cooking looks tit, that looks like dogshit like you said Crazy🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We’ll have to agree to disagree on that 😂. I know exactly where they live and I wouldn’t say the new build estate they live on is pretty expensive. I know to buy a house like that in somewhere like the places I mentioned (I wouldn’t refer to any of them as villages though) would cost them a considerable amount extra than they paid for theirs. My cousin paid the same for a 2 bed semi detached house in Billericay as they paid for their 4/5 bedroom detached in Colchester. I’m not slating the area where they live, just saying it’s a lot cheaper there than other places in Essex closer to London.
I'm glad you corrected this 'new poster' who doesn't seem to have a clue about house prices nearer London. As for their part being full of 'old money', that made me chuckle too! 😂 Their builder Linden Homes, as we uncovered in Flapz's thread, is a well-known housebuilder who offers shared-ownership and has a very poor reputation overall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a bleeping cringe photo. 🤢

View attachment 2750962
Murray looks like a bleeping ventriloquists dummy, with a right bleeping dummy behind....
---
I'm glad you corrected this 'new poster' who doesn't seem to have a clue about house prices nearer London. As for their part being full of 'old money', that made me chuckle too! 😂 Their builder Linden Homes, as we uncovered in Flapz's thread, is a well-known housebuilder who offers shared-ownership and has a very poor reputation overall.
Wonder who's bigging the pauper family up????
---
Maybe we could club together and buy the head a tshirt. He’s constantly without a shirt at home 🤮
Flaps would sell it on vinted for holiday spends ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah the lines that made me proper belly laugh today

@Philimena cunk calling Spud a ‘fat 40 year old stunted midget’
@CrazyBaldhead describing Squidward as ‘stretching out her tentacles’ reaching for Spud in the hot tub

They are such lazy filthy minging bastards! That nappy 🤢
IMG_4852.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is he telling everyone he’s going to be on Lorraine/GMB every day this week but has to do it wearing a girls cardigan with nothing on underneath it 🤢 He really thinks he’s gods gift 🤮 He’s so smug you’d think he was hosting the shows, not just doing a comp giveaway that so many other z listers are also doing now and they are being sent to much more exotic places than Wales 😂 I wonder if he’ll start the narrative of buying a camper van again? Another one of his made up stories that resulted into nothing as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.