Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My toes are actually curling at the desperation of this unprofessional prick.Who films themselves twice watching himself on tv and puts a pair of sunglasses on🤣🤣What a bleeping plonker get in the 🗑 and step back as you are utterly pathetic.God help us all if prick is on the bbc and will add professional cook to his bio 🤣🤣🤣
I thought it was a screenshot to start with. I didn’t realise the sad fucker was actually filming himself and doing commentary whilst watching himself on TV 🤯 Seriously he has issues. His level of attention seeking is not normal 🤢 Wonder if Zelda will be sharing his huge appearance later 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think we should all add "Author" to our bios as we post here 🤣🤣

I think him watching himself and bigging himself up is almost as cringe as the 🌈 ad wirh Chris last week 🙄
---
I thought it was a screenshot to start with. I didn’t realise the sad fucker was actually filming himself and doing commentary whilst watching himself on TV 🤯 Seriously he has issues. His level of attention seeking is not normal 🤢 Wonder if Zelda will be sharing his huge appearance later 🤭
She is prob writing up her notes right now to give a full review 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She's also a massive bleep of a mother to her poor daughter 😭
True. That’s one reason why I unfollowed her. She even has to get in a dig and make her girls third birthday about her and how hard it’s been. Noa is gorgeous and seems so happy. Kate should be happy to have such a lovely child. As for no-so-handsome he gives me the ick

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wanker - watching himself on a 2 minute advert - delusional ugly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched him watching his TV appearance and can’t help laughing about the little table. I remember he was on the beg for an entertainment wall ages ago so to have a pathetic, cheap table to hold to sky box and controls shows how skint he must be. TV presenter? My arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The sofa can’t be gifted as she’s not shown it once👍Probably on buy and pay over three years knowing how skint they are.Well after his overkill at the excitement of his ugly face on tv😳😳Is the wanker travelling today and at least terror chops will get a break from idiot filming him 24-7.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watched him watching his TV appearance and can’t help laughing about the little table. I remember he was on the beg for an entertainment wall ages ago so to have a pathetic, cheap table to hold to sky box and controls shows how skint he must be. TV presenter? My arse!
It’s not even a table anymore. It’s a shelf on the wall 😂 I actually remember him filming her with a tape measure out and her going on about measuring up for a media wall. That was even before they had the hobbit conversion done. She’s definitely tried to grift one on numerous occasions obviously to no avail 👍🏻 They want us to believe they can drop thousands of pounds on one handbag whilst their TV isn’t even boxed in and their sky box is on a shelf 😂

• Haha
My toes are actually curling at the desperation of this unprofessional prick.Who films themselves twice watching himself on tv and puts a pair of sunglasses on🤣🤣What a bleeping plonker get in the 🗑 and step back as you are utterly pathetic.God help us all if prick is on the bbc and will add professional cook to his bio 🤣🤣🤣
He won't be getting a Hollywood handshake, more likely a Wallace wank .....

• Haha
  • Heart
We’ll have to agree to disagree on that 😂. I know exactly where they live and I wouldn’t say the new build estate they live on is pretty expensive. I know to buy a house like that in somewhere like the places I mentioned (I wouldn’t refer to any of them as villages though) would cost them a considerable amount extra than they paid for theirs. My cousin paid the same for a 2 bed semi detached house in Billericay as they paid for their 4/5 bedroom detached in Colchester. I’m not slating the area where they live, just saying it’s a lot cheaper there than other places in Essex closer to London.
I wasn’t referring to their estate. I was referring to the village they lived in, having househunted in that area , and there are properties that go for £1m + within the area they live in and the surrounding farming villages.
Acutely aware of how expensive other places in Essex are, having relocated myself from London too. there are plenty of 1m plus homes in this area.

agree to disagree eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
True. That’s one reason why I unfollowed her. She even has to get in a dig and make her girls third birthday about her and how hard it’s been. Noa is gorgeous and seems so happy. Kate should be happy to have such a lovely child. As for no-so-handsome he gives me the ick
Yep Noa is so lovely and all Kate does is moan moan moan, she moaned about her jet leg, the poor child has a potty in her room at night so Kate doesn't need to get up with her if she needs a wee😳 she also speaks to her through a video camera app instead of going into her. She treats those dogs so much better than her daughter and speaks to them nicer aswell☹☹☹☹

Back to Fakey, bet he's gone for a nap now the lazy bastard, fancy filming yourself on tv, what a twit🤭🤭🤭

• Sad
  • Haha
I'm glad you corrected this 'new poster' who doesn't seem to have a clue about house prices nearer London. As for their part being full of 'old money', that made me chuckle too! 😂 Their builder Linden Homes, as we uncovered in Flapz's thread, is a well-known housebuilder who offers shared-ownership and has a very poor reputation overall.
Last time I checked a village consisted of more than one new build estate.

Yes I am a new poster, but long time reader of this forum and if you were to do your research there is massive agriculture and farming in this area, and what id call old money.

I never said this was a reflection of their position.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just seen the TV Choice awards are in London tonight. I’m assuming he’s going what with him being a TV Presenter/Actor 😉
Just realised he’s away for Valentines so do we think this is the year he’ll actually send her a huge bunch of flowers or will he use the excuse there’s no point cos she’s going on holiday so they’ll die anyway? We all know if she gets a gift they’ll both be showing it off so let’s wait and see. Over to you then Fakey 😉

• Haha
Just seen the TV Choice awards are in London tonight. I’m assuming he’s going what with him being a TV Presenter/Actor 😉
Just realised he’s away for Valentines so do we think this is the year he’ll actually send her a huge bunch of flowers or will he use the excuse there’s no point cos she’s going on holiday so they’ll die anyway? We all know if she gets a gift they’ll both be showing it off so let’s wait and see. Over to you then Fakey 😉
He'll be going now he's a TV Chef ..and he'll do the sad little shuffle/dance again.
Comedy gold this bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
That stroganoff that he flambéed in brandy last night is literally the first thing that comes up if you put it in google yet he’s acting like he’s Gordon Ramsey master chef will be absolute car crash no way will he be able to think quickly and come up with something imaginative and tasty without google as for watching himself on tv going go on the boy go on the boy who talks that way about themselves? He really isn’t right in the head

• Haha
See Barrioke is signed up for all the big music festivals this year.
How's your Netflix drama manifesting going, Cunty chops????

• Haha
That stroganoff that he flambéed in brandy last night is literally the first thing that comes up if you put it in google yet he’s acting like he’s Gordon Ramsey master chef will be absolute car crash no way will he be able to think quickly and come up with something imaginative and tasty without google as for watching himself on tv going go on the boy go on the boy who talks that way about themselves? He really isn’t right in the head
I wonder how long in advance they find out they are doing the show? I remember reading that Nadia Sawalha, who won the show years ago, had help from her sister Dina and it showed when she later demonstrated cooking on her Instagram. It would seem she'd practised and was actually rubbish but is was her sister who was the talented one. I hope he does do MC!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do they get voted off week by week in master chef? Would be bleeping brilliant if he was one of the first to go 😃 how he’s gonna do a show like that where he will get criticised is beyond me.

Funny that he never got asked back to do his weekly call about DOI. Becky must have triggered him too much 😀

• Haha
I wonder how long in advance they find out they are doing the show? I remember reading that Nadia Sawalha, who won the show years ago, had help from her sister Dina and it showed when she later demonstrated cooking on her Instagram. It would seem she'd practised and was actually rubbish but is was her sister who was the talented one. I hope he does do MC!
If that is what he’s doing, must be at about 6 months because it doesn’t normally air until August. He’s been dropping hints since the end of last year 🙄 I’m really hoping he’s one of the last to be announced just so he can’t keep posting about it for months before it happens and also cos he’ll hate not being able to brag about it. Some of the contestants in last years weren’t announced until June 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He'll be going now he's a TV Chef ..and he'll do the sad little shuffle/dance again.
Comedy gold this bleep
I can’t wait to see him on Celeb Masterchef (hopefully). He will trip himself up as per usual. They finally got to him after running out of Z Listers. He will look extra haggard as no filtering involved. Yayyyyy😂😂.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.