Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s absolutely tit at “presenting” just waves his hands about. Well done for getting your big break Fakey, pre recorded competition on GMB and Loose Women. Clearly no one else wanted to do it cos they normally have a couple of different people doing it to spread over all of the ITV morning programmes.

I’m all for free and fun simple days out especially with kids, but the amount of time he spends away from his son and wife, the amount of money he spends on his own clothes, couldn’t he have took Leo for a proper fun day out yesterday? #stillskint

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can somebody explain to me how him advertising a 2 min competition segment makes him a TV Presenter? Nice to see the pink and brown jumper is out yet again 🤢. You’d think for all the clothes he’s bought (for himself) recently, he would wear something different for his huge TV appearance 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can somebody explain to me how him advertising a 2 min competition segment makes him a TV Presenter? Nice to see the pink and brown jumper is out yet again 🤢. You’d think for all the clothes he’s bought (for himself) recently, he would wear something different for his huge TV appearance 🙄
He will be wanking watching himself on ITV. I’m just glad it is a pre record so he wouldn’t have the joy of doing Live links with the studio. Poor Fakey!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔 Who the duck wants to watch him 😒 Sorry to the newbies if I don't like your posts think most of them are from Wanker, having a dig... same applies to lurkers, why be a lurker when you can have your say and a funny comment would make us all laugh... .. Ps hardly the Oscar's prick .....

• Heart
  • Haha
Could he make it any more obvious he's doing Masterchef🙄🙄🙄 what a bellend he is, I was kinda wishing he would set fire to his syrup doing that flambe😂😂😂, when has he ever done anything like that before, obvious Fakey is obvious, his cooking looks tit, that looks like dogshit like you said Crazy🤮🤮🤮🤮
He only knows how to do that cuz he has a HELLO FRESH recipe pamphlet with all the ingredients there.😜 she’s constantly advertising them so stands to reason #idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I notice Kate Lawler, who does so much more TV than Fakey, doesn’t have presenter in her bio. Instead she has TV/radio host. And she has half the followers he has. And, I don’t follow her, she appears to have lots of content with her little girl

Reactions: 17
I notice Kate Lawler, who does so much more TV than Fakey, doesn’t have presenter in her bio. Instead she has TV/radio host. And she has half the followers he has. And, I don’t follow her, she appears to have lots of content with her little girl
His whole insta bio is over exaggerated. I mean presenter is a joke but to call himself a ‘TV actor’ is just a downright lie 😂 Then look at Flappys. She calls herself a ‘blogger’ and categorises lifestyle, skincare and travel. It’s fine to embellish a bit but the pair of them at this point are just flat out bullshitting 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
For those who are blocked on Instagram, he’s back to putting his tit reels on tiktok as well 🙄 if I’ve got to suffer seeing this, so should the blocked club 😂
can’t stand his grating shouty voice, it goes right through me, poor Gail must be glad of some respite when he’s “working” away.

She's also a massive bleep of a mother to her poor daughter 😭

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
“Just look at that bad boy” in reference to the campervan. Or maybe he was talking to his twink lover. His unfiltered face is haggard! He does look like he smells of piss! You can tell he is so pleased doing pre records in cold Wales.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Him watching himself on tv🤣🤣My god how embarrassing and what a scruffy twit.Keep grinding as going by today performance no one is thinking let’s hire this prick.No mention of dancing on ice or any magazine wanting his opinion about anything👍

• Haha
Him watching himself on tv🤣🤣My god how embarrassing and what a scruffy twit.Keep grinding as going by today performance no one is thinking let’s hire this prick.No mention of dancing on ice or any magazine wanting his opinion about anything👍
It’s so embarrassing 🤢 If he’s doing that for a 2 min competition slot on morning TV, can you imagine what he’s going to be like if he is on Masterchef 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’ll be doing bleeping running commentary on it. Bet he still won’t dare go live though 🤭

• Haha
If it is masterchef like everything else he can’t keep his mouth shut.The day he said I’ve got something coming up but will probably be tit at it👍Is when I thought it has to be a cooking show.Definitely not big brother as that’s out in March and he wouldn’t last in there🤣Flaps new jeans reel out tomorrow🤣Can’t wait to see the latest episode of flaps failing miserably to model clothes🤣🤣

• Haha
Hahaha what a prick £40,000 grand😂😂😂 bet he's entering the competition, skint bastard
Who makes such a fuss about being on tv for that long ffs, can't be trusted to do it live I see🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔 Who the duck wants to watch him 😒 Sorry to the newbies if I don't like your posts think most of them are from Wanker, having a dig... same applies to lurkers, why be a lurker when you can have your say and a funny comment would make us all laugh... .. Ps hardly the Oscar's prick .....
Oh @Joon I do love you😂😘
---
View attachment 2751697
Desperate Dan shouting from the rooftops that he’s on telly, sad act… 🤦🏻‍♀️
He looks a bleep in them glasses🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 2751697
Desperate Dan shouting from the rooftops that he’s on telly, sad act… 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think he’s trolling us 😂 seriously who carries on like that and why is he wearing sunglasses indoors - prick. All I can say is if he’s on Masterchef, they must have really be struggling to find contestants this year. He wasn’t wrong when he said it could be a shitshow.

• Haha
My toes are actually curling at the desperation of this unprofessional prick.Who films themselves twice watching himself on tv and puts a pair of sunglasses on🤣🤣What a bleeping plonker get in the 🗑 and step back as you are utterly pathetic.God help us all if prick is on the bbc and will add professional cook to his bio 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.