Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure some will disagree but I hate seeing kids in hot tubs especially without armbands. Kids aren’t advised to go in due to the termperature amongst other reasons. My local gym pool has a hot tub and under 16s aren’t allowed and they’re quick to monitor it.
Yes, I totally agree about hot tubs

Reactions: 20
A walk and the hot tub wow fun filled Sunday then, no expense spared 😂
---
And the house is never quite finished, and is to be fair pretty bland and basic, nothing screams celebrity or money.
---

I find her ads pretty disingenuous and I suspect many others feel the same way. I have friends who follow her and are fully aware that flappy would promote anything and everything given the chance. None of my friends would click a link for that reason.
Get them to unfollow her, no adding to her numbers😭😭😭😭 and agreed everything to her is the best and her go to product until the same thing needs advertising but a different brand and then that’s her go to 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
And the house is never quite finished, and is to be fair pretty bland and basic, nothing screams celebrity or money.
---

I find her ads pretty disingenuous and I suspect many others feel the same way. I have friends who follow her and are fully aware that flappy would promote anything and everything given the chance. None of my friends would click a link for that reason.
Exactly this. I mean how many different brands of fake tan has she now promoted? and that’s nothing compared to the amount of skin care products. I mean how can you advertise something honestly when you yourself are showing it clearly doesn’t work 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Even their home address is totally wrong for employment in the " Golden Triangle" - the great big triangle that takes in
London, the Home Counties, Heathrow- Bristol M4 corridor & up towards Manchester , taking in the Black Country ( for all the main TV centre/ studios/complexes).

Colchester. Middle of nowhere in tele-land, on the road to Ipswich. ( and the far side of the town, at that.....) ...... may as well be on the road to Wigan pier. 😆😆😆
Totally the wrong way, on the wrong side of England for Media access , Seventy- odd miles from West London , across or around ......

• Haha
  • Heart
Even their home address is totally wrong for employment in the " Golden Triangle" - the great big triangle that takes in
London, the Home Counties, Heathrow- Bristol M4 corridor & up towards Manchester , taking in the Black Country ( for all the main TV centre/ studios/complexes).

Colchester. Middle of nowhere in tele-land, on the road to Ipswich. ( and the far side of the town, at that.....) ...... may as well be on the road to Wigan pier. 😆😆😆
Totally the wrong way, on the wrong side of England for Media access , Seventy- odd miles from West London , across or around ......
I’m assuming they live in the Colchester area because of Freddie but let’s be honest unless they went up North, no way could they afford to live nearer to London. I mean Colchester maybe in the same county as the likes of Brentwood, Chelmsford, Billericay, etc…. but the house prices and cost of living is vastly different. Plus the nearer London you go, the less they tolerate dickheads like Fakey 😂

• Haha
I’m assuming they live in the Colchester area because of Freddie but let’s be honest unless they went up North, no way could they afford to live nearer to London. I mean Colchester maybe in the same county as the likes of Brentwood, Chelmsford, Billericay, etc…. but the house prices and cost of living is vastly different. Plus the nearer London you go, the less they tolerate dickheads like Fakey 😂
He is a massive head Jeanie😂😂😂😂
I am literally vomiting at all the absolute shitheads commenting on that reel...oooooh you're such a good Dad, is he duck like, otherwise he'd stop letting him eat so much and get him to the doctors and start potty training him properly. Lazy bleeping wankers🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I bet she walks around like she’s some kind of celebrity🤣Think other users have said she’s a stuck up cow when seen around Colchester.So much for using the gifted pram it’s never been seen again 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet she walks around like she’s some kind of celebrity🤣Think other users have said she’s a stuck up cow when seen around Colchester.So much for using the gifted pram it’s never been seen again 😡
Sold on at the earliest opportunity for a few Quid....

• Haha
You just know they have red letters through the letterbox most weeks!!!! Love don’t pay bills hey 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The cooking the piss tub💤💤💤💤💤💤 god he’s boring this week way more than normal 😂 gonna amuse myself with the chazza thread 😂😂😂

• Haha
The cooking the piss tub💤💤💤💤💤💤 god he’s boring this week way more than normal 😂 gonna amuse myself with the chazza thread 😂😂😂
He's on best behaviour. I can only imagine he's had to actually shag Squidward this weekend to get in her good books! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don’t live in Colchester but know people who do. I know someone who works at a place they eat at and said they are dickheads. She is arrogant like she’s actually famous. Apparently he’s actually not as bad as she is. I travel to Colchester a bit and have seen them both and no one actually looks twice as them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven't had time to read all your comments today.

I have seen his Instagram thought he was ill and why do they wear no clothes in winter.
I smell bullshit from the both of them

More cooking videos 😴 He’s definitely doing Masterchef. The fact it’s meant to be a secret, I wonder what they think of him making it so glaringly obvious 🙄 and how the duck is he going to cope having to wear clothes and an apron to cook in. It’s bleeping disgusting the way he does everything in just a pair of shorts 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I have seen his Instagram thought he was ill and why do they wear no clothes in winter.
I smell bullshit from the both of them
He thinks he looks good 😂 so does she but she looks like an anorexic boy, which she would take as a compliment

• Haha
they live in a beautiful village where prices are pretty expensive and not that different to those other villages you quote. houses are sought after as the school is excellent and houses don’t come up that often to be honest - but agree the greater Colchester area isn’t exactly glamorous. It’s more understated. It’s all farm families and old money where they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.