Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a dick then because that's the meaning of the poem which I posted above - it's a poem about a stranger!! 😂😂

Probably pissed when he posted it. 🍷🍷🍷
Perhaps the backstage billy he was caught snogging has blown him out????
---
I bet the lack of attention is killing him. It's like cutting his oxygen supply off
I half expect this wanker to turn up on one of those shopping channels flogging ex catalogue shite. Stood there gurning into the camera, hands clasped like Uriah Heep ...
---
I bet the lack of attention is killing him. It's like cutting his oxygen supply off
I half expect this wanker to turn up on one of those shopping channels flogging ex catalogue shite. Stood there gurning into the camera, hands clasped like Uriah Heep ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Another person he’s started following this morning 🙄 Why does he seriously think a proper agency that have actual talent on their books, would be interested in him? He’s getting a bit obsessed with all things Intertalent at the moment 😂
I bet he hates the fact we can see who the desperate twit starts following each day 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I was him, I'd be using this time to rethink what is happening in my life, not constantly following talent agencies and whatever.
It's obvious he's slid right down the zilch listers go to for crappy magazines/jobs etc.
What with the constant crop of new younger reality contestants and newer shows, he's becoming irrelevant to people.
If he gets celebrity MasterChef, it's a burial ground for careers, as who really gets a boost of it.
All he's had lately is a blink and you miss it on ITV comps, and all his other stuff is for online only.
The way things are going, I'd give him a year tops, before universal credit is calling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Agree with everything you've said Phili, if he gets Masterchef what will it lead to? duck all.

Even if by some utter bleeping miracle he got Strictly Come Dancing (which he never will) it wouldn't do him any good. Sure, he'd be in the news for a couple of months but where would it lead? Nowhere. I'm a strictly fan and I couldn't even list last year's contestants off the top of my head. He's workshy, a malingerer, says inappropriate things, swears too much, is fugly, lazy and talentless. The West End is NOT going to come a-calling.

As it stands pretty much nobody remembers who Jake Quickenden is. If he DID get on Strictly he'd be in the news/social media temporarily because he's an unpleasant idle prick, the articles and comments would be brutal. He can't win. His showbiz career was over a long time ago, if he had any kind of discernable talent he'd have been snapped up as a presenter long ago. No amount of rustling up beef bourguignon or pirouetting in a sparkly catsuit will change that. Game over, Fakey.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think this is the first year since he won DOI that he’s not got any ‘work’ from it and his normal yearly jumping on the jungle bandwagon is only going to happen if Sam is too busy doing other things, otherwise he hasn’t got a hope in hell. If he thinks Masterchef will kick start his ‘career’, he’s definitely in for a shock. Instead of buying a million insta followers and going after anything that puts him on TV for 2 mins, he should have got back into the real world and learnt a trade, instead of thinking anything other than being on TV is beneath him 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He is literally getting the dregs and scraps that no one else wants🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pissing myself at Sam being with the Harlem Globetrotters😂😂😂 Fakey would trip over himself to do something like that🤭🤭🤭🤭 The trouble is his massive ego won't let him see that his time is over, it barely even began🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think this is the first year since he won DOI that he’s not got any ‘work’ from it and his normal yearly jumping on the jungle bandwagon is only going to happen if Sam is too busy doing other things, otherwise he hasn’t got a hope in hell. If he thinks Masterchef will kick start his ‘career’, he’s definitely in for a shock. Instead of buying a million insta followers and going after anything that puts him on TV for 2 mins, he should have got back into the real world and learnt a trade, instead of thinking anything other than being on TV is beneath him 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are both lazy fucks though ...... neither want to work , they just want rewarding for nothingness. I have honestly never met a worse pair than these two. No talent whatsoever; both unlikeable ; failures as parents and in debt up to their arseholes in a part buy/ part rent home ?
( nothing wrong in them of course, plenty of people live in them & it suits , but these two begging scroungers won't ever have enough money to proceed on buying the rest of it , or moving into bigger place, like many others do....)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry been tied up on the KP thread so not sure if it may have been posted already . Just saw this on Instagram and all the comments saying to get Sam on strictly. Oh poor Fakey. You just keep missing out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It really annoys me that they've got Maris, who is challenged both learning ability and bodily- yet neither will accept it/help him/ assist / get professional help etc .

They must be thrilled secretly, as it enables more ' clicking' and likes online for them. Pair of bleeping entitled no-talent cunts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I wonder how many people she’s blocked because they’ve messaged her about her giveaway still not being drawn? We know like him, she can’t take any form of criticism or people questioning her. If you’re the sort of person that is prepared to like and comment on 5 separate posts just for the chance of winning a £25 voucher, you’re then also the sort of person that will be chasing her for the draw to be done. She’s so desperate for any ads/brand deals on Instagram but does she not comprehend, by continually doing this sort of thing, it just proves her to be totally unprofessional and unreliable?

• Heart
Can you imagine this top hat on Master Chef when they have to go and do a shift in a professional kitchen. He would not take the pressure or getting yelled at would he? Would be hilarious to see him implode!

• Haha
She’s a lazy work shy boring person who thinks a few hundred likes for £25 is going to have brands on speed dial to her 🤣No mention of the winner or the fabulous holiday as visit USA not interested🤣🤣His videos with Leo are beyond cringe and I find his use of a boy so young is disturbing.The topics are totally unsuitable and poor Leo has no bleeping idea what’s going on.I honestly think Leo is so far behind in his development and can’t understand why these pricks are not concerned 😡😡Zelda licking her wounds after loosing three thousand plus bots👍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
All he needs now is Zara and Sam to get offered Gogglebox and he will definitely have a breakdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.