Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That first outfit looks like some 80s New Romantic reject it’s hideous! Plus she needs to do something with her hair that shapeless lifeless long bob does absolutely nothing for her

Reactions: 18
Another person he’s started following this morning 🙄 Why does he seriously think a proper agency that have actual talent on their books, would be interested in him? He’s getting a bit obsessed with all things Intertalent at the moment 😂
I bet he hates the fact we can see who the desperate twit starts following each day 😂
He’s only started following them cos Harry from the Traitors has just signed with them. He’s such a desperate, sad act. 😂
I’m hoping I see him in the wild in Glasgow tomorrow when I’m at the office 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think this is the first year since he won DOI that he’s not got any ‘work’ from it and his normal yearly jumping on the jungle bandwagon is only going to happen if Sam is too busy doing other things, otherwise he hasn’t got a hope in hell. If he thinks Masterchef will kick start his ‘career’, he’s definitely in for a shock. Instead of buying a million insta followers and going after anything that puts him on TV for 2 mins, he should have got back into the real world and learnt a trade, instead of thinking anything other than being on TV is beneath him 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why would he learn a Trade. I thought he claimed he was a Bricklayer in a past life. I have never heard of a bricklayer who can’t do basic DIY. Sophie tends to do all the DIY in that basic run down abode of theirs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When a simple thing to up engagement is a scam it shows you what kind of a person she is

• Angry
Reactions: 20
He’s only started following them cos Harry from the Traitors has just signed with them. He’s such a desperate, sad act. 😂
He actually started following Intertalent a couple of weeks ago but that particular agent only today. Harry is being managed personally by their Managing director, whereas this bloke doesn’t seem to have any of their ‘bigger’ stars on his client list 😂

• Haha
I’ve reported Flappy’s account too she is absolutely as bad as him, so disingenuous and sly. I really hope too that she never sees the light and stays with Fakey as nobody else deserves him more than her, the scrawny little woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
That just goes to show his ‘management’ or ‘agency’ have washed their hands off him. He just isn’t marketable. He is defo sick in the head to think a decent agency will sign him after signing Harry😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t have a original bone in her body.YouTube travel flopped after one video.Bambi and bear ridiculous overpriced tit from China.Her low paid ads are on repeat as it’s the only way she makes herself look like she actually does anything all day than beg online.Shes had a easy ride for three years and needs to get her head out of her skinny arse.

• Heart
He actually started following Intertalent a couple of weeks ago but that particular agent only today. Harry is being managed personally by their Managing director, whereas this bloke doesn’t seem to have any of their ‘bigger’ stars on his client list 😂
Did he follow the agent before or after someone mentioned on here that Harry allegedly turned down an offer to go on big brother 👀

Will she be back for Leo's birthday if she's gone for 2 weeks there will be one hell of a pity party for one on that day!
His definitely been to quiet so up to something

Also she would have landed by now so.how was the travel pillow... worth another aff link? Not like her to miss a couple of pennys

• Haha
Why would he learn a Trade. I thought he claimed he was a Bricklayer in a past life. I have never heard of a bricklayer who can’t do basic DIY. Sophie tends to do all the DIY in that basic run down abode of theirs.
" basic run down abode" Hahahahaaaaa dead 😆😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let's start this Bingo guyyys.

She's already pouted with lips like a baboon's arse! Funny how they all look so much more relaxed away from RatBoy. Squidward is actually smiling for once!

428345316_2197604647255848_3134927143877824029_n.jpg
428981584_1083741132745086_3947154576260398456_n.jpg

428939723_1114154392957339_7556296922792099445_n.jpg

• Sick
Let's start this Bingo guyyys.

She's already pouted with lips like a baboon's arse! Funny how they all look so much more relaxed away from RatBoy. Squidward is actually smiling for once!

View attachment 2768489View attachment 2768490
View attachment 2768491
View attachment 2768492
She can’t honestly think that Leo’s hair makes him look cute 🙄 what a bleeping mess and don’t get me started on her and ‘I’ve not had lip filler for years’ 🤥
For bingo. She’ll definitely do an American version of GRWM. She’ll do some aff links because she’s been getting so many messages about her outfits. She’ll tag Visit USA and lastly her long awaited Jean reel could make an appearance 😉
---
Did he follow the agent before or after someone mentioned on here that Harry allegedly turned down an offer to go on big brother 👀
Definitely after. Only started following the actual agent yesterday morning 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.