Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

WTAF her bony legs and she is just such a mess🤢🤢
She really does have a mighty high opinion of herself 🤢 so she’s got time to keep posting reels but can’t be bothered to do a draw that was meant to be done yesterday. She does realise a few more comments and likes got by cheating isn’t going to help her get ‘work’. Brands are well aware of these ‘secret’ giveaways these cuntfluencers do to increase their engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the term is borrowed flappy because you return all your purchases 😂

Winners announced, just a whole day late😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Winners are both private accounts and Jacknob follows one of them...

Edit to add a reminder 👖

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How embarrassing that her prick of a husband follows one of the winners.£25 and she’s so skint her giveaways are as fake as her saggy tits.Who does she think she is🤣I just see a underweight unattractive women wearing clothes that clearly look like tit on her bony body.Shes been stalking other influencers and obviously learnt nothing 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How embarrassing that her prick of a husband follows one of the winners.£25 and she’s so skint her giveaways are as fake as her saggy tits.Who does she think she is🤣I just see a underweight unattractive women wearing clothes that clearly look like tit on her bony body.Shes been stalking other influencers and obviously learnt nothing 🤣🤣
She gotta get back on her fashion course 😂😂

I really hope it doesn’t affect anyone who’s entered mental health not winning, they don’t know it’s a scam ☹ What a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve reported her sham giveaway on Instagram not that they seem to deal with people like Flaps. She needs to show the winners being drawn and she can’t ask people to like/comment on posts. If us small businesses follow the rules why can’t she! No gift vouchers that’s why!

• Heart
I no longer follow her (except occasionally on Insanomy) as she irritates the duck out of me in every way possible. But trying to boost her engagement by blatantly lying about giving away vouchers has really boiled my piss! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

bleeping hell Flappy where is the jeans reel🫠🫠🫠🫠
The winners of the giveaway are total bollocks they haven't even liked and left comments on five posts, what a big bag of tit. She looks like a twig in those clothes, eat a decent meal you skank🤢🤢🤢
---
Radio silence from bollock brain Fakey today, been driving up to Glasgow, wonder if he's grifted a hotel this week!
Calling bingo on missing Leo this week and must be about time for a dead dad and brother post too🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
WTF is that ugly bleep doing? She's dressed like a cheap old brass offering £5 blowies down the alley!
---

Where's she going to wear them, in her back garden? Stupid skank never goes out anywhere....
She's back entry Bertha, the chavs influencer ..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See Flappys engagement is back to normal now her sham giveaway is over 😂. When Talia Oatway comments twice, you can tell the sort of people that follow her 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.