Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no BAFTA red carpet for you tonight, Jakey??
Talia Storm is there, and she's just as big a nobody as you are. But obviously better connected....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Constant sitting around in a cold house with no clothes on is lowering his central body temperature , probably why the silly bleep feels under the weather. It's mild exposure .
If its true in the first place, of course......... knowing him, its all Billy bullshit. 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t like her at all, don’t really feel sorry for her as it’s all her own doing but I do think she is controlled and probably a bit scared by him.
Remember fight night? I don’t think she is scared of him at all? I bet she’s a right mouthy nasty cow just as much as he is! They both use Maris against each other, they are both vile, can you imagine the message she sends him when “working” away and then the messages he sends her when she is away! She was a mouthy cow on CGD and tried to get the airtime by pretending she liked both Eyal and that other bloke, she’s as conniving as him! She’s not afraid of him nor is he afraid of her! Both vile nasty pricks who deserve each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Remember fight night? I don’t think she is scared of him at all? I bet she’s a right mouthy nasty cow just as much as he is! They both use Maris against each other, they are both vile, can you imagine the message she sends him when “working” away and then the messages he sends her when she is away! She was a mouthy cow on CGD and tried to get the airtime by pretending she liked both Eyal and that other bloke, she’s as conniving as him! She’s not afraid of him nor is he afraid of her! Both vile nasty pricks who deserve each other!
Eyal saw right through her within seconds 😀😎

" Yeah, it won't be you , Sophie............ "

Screenshot_20240218_193645_Gallery.jpg

Hahahahaaa dear God, look what she ended up with 😆😆😆😆😆
Screenshot_20240218_193736_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Where are all his so-called friends? Oh yes, he hasn't got any. I think we should all chip in for a pair of binoculars so he can see that tiny TV. 😂😂

428585139_1531767414066092_1967574527583054432_n.jpg
429074980_759971269041132_8806259287826579438_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
8.30pm and surprise surprise still no giveaway draw by Flappy yet. So wherever she is, she’s still able to post reels to try and get more engagement but not able to announce the winners of her massive £25 vouchers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
8.30pm and surprise surprise still no giveaway draw by Flappy yet. So wherever she is, she’s still able to post reels to try and get more engagement but not able to announce the winners of her massive £25 vouchers 🙄
She’s just unbelievably tit at EVERYTHING

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s just unbelievably tit at EVERYTHING
She is but I think she does it deliberately with these ‘secret’ giveaways. She says 5 posts but then keeps posting more reels on top, so like with this one she has actually increased engagement on her last 7 posts not 5 and don’t be surprised if she posts again before she even bothers doing this draw. She’s thick as tit but at the same time also can be sly as duck.

• Heart
She should have donated £50 worth of food to a foodbank instead! Yes Flappy we haven’t forgotten about that you bleep! and then you went on grifted trips and then skiing and now America but couldn’t do the christmas foodbank donation so shove them Zara vouchers up youre hole! There is no such vouchers anyway just like no foodbank donation, it will be a private’ account as usual which equals no account! She’s as big a bullshitter as her bullshitter husband. Cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is but I think she does it deliberately with these ‘secret’ giveaways. She says 5 posts but then keeps posting more reels on top, so like with this one she has actually increased engagement on her last 7 posts not 5 and don’t be surprised if she posts again before she even bothers doing this draw. She’s thick as tit but at the same time also can be sly as duck.
Sly witch she is, but any genuine followers who thought she was announcing it tonight and she doesn’t are way less likely to ever participate again, I would take it a step further and unfollow but I’m a petty witch 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.