Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are all his so-called friends? Oh yes, he hasn't got any. I think we should all chip in for a pair of binoculars so he can see that tiny TV. 😂😂

View attachment 2765886View attachment 2765887
Both these posts have been dirty deleted for some reason. Likely because he has realised that we can all see that he has zero friends. I mean, what man reaches the age of 35 and has no mates? It’s not normal. He must not just be disliked , he’s clearly despised. He can’t say that he sees his mates and we don’t know about it cos he posts every moment of his no mates life on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is he thinking about one of his Grinder meet-ups? Has somebody 'caught his eye in a fleeting glance? Definitely not the thoughts of a 'happily married man'..... 🤔

428192036_1131851128250292_6336782655658453387_n.jpg
Screenshot_20240219-025658~2.png
Screenshot_20240219-025706~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that ‘quote’ he’s posted maybe be something to do with dad/brother? Purely because of the line ‘I do not doubt I am to meet you again’. I know the rest of it doesn’t make sense but everytime he’s by himself and the solo pity party starts, dad or brother are always brought up. Just had a look back and all these posts ⬇ he did in the week when Flappy went to Turkey with the kids last year.
Also total change of subject but I see Ryan Thomas advertising PG tips. Guess who’s now following them 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think that ‘quote’ he’s posted maybe be something to do with dad/brother? Purely because of the line ‘I do not doubt I am to meet you again’. I know the rest of it doesn’t make sense but everytime he’s by himself and the solo pity party starts, dad or brother are always brought up. Just had a look back and all these posts ⬇ he did in the week when Flappy went to Turkey with the kids last year.
Also total change of subject but I see Ryan Thomas advertising PG tips. Guess who’s now following them 😂
He's a dick then because that's the meaning of the poem which I posted above - it's a poem about a stranger!! 😂😂

Probably pissed when he posted it. 🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Both these posts have been dirty deleted for some reason. Likely because he has realised that we can all see that he has zero friends. I mean, what man reaches the age of 35 and has no mates? It’s not normal. He must not just be disliked , he’s clearly despised. He can’t say that he sees his mates and we don’t know about it cos he posts every moment of his no mates life on insta.
Did he dirty delete cos we took the piss out of his tiny telly and the fact he's got no mates🤣🤣🤣 when was the last time he saw any mates, and no I'm not counting that knobhead Chris Hughes.
He really is a complete hole, got the rat on cos Flappy has gone away with his content maker🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does he not realise how bleeping cringe it is he follows any brand that any other Z lister promotes. Also what freak follows over 7000 people 😂😂😂😂 honest to god he is pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s started following Global now cos of Roman Kemp leaving Capital probably. I’m sure he must do it in the hopes of them spotting him and thinking ah yes Fake Quickenden X Factor reject, lets get him to present our biggest radio breakfast show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s started following Global now cos of Roman Kemp leaving Capital probably. I’m sure he must do it in the hopes of them spotting him and thinking ah yes Fake Quickenden X Factor reject, lets get him to present our biggest radio breakfast show 😂
haha I just saw that in the mail now and immediately I though of fakey 🤣🤣🤣 if he posts a losds of ‘banging buzzing banger tunes” on his story this week he really is one sad ugly fucker (has a boat for radio though 🤮)but nobody knows wtf he is? the Karens diner lad genuinely had no idea who he was 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His self importance and delusion of grandeur reminds me of Stephen bear 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does he think he should even be in the mix for these type of jobs? As each week goes past and he slips more and more into obscurity, his delusion is getting steadily worse. Yep he’s definitely got the face for radio but the voice, talent and personality, 100% definitely not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sam Thompson on This Morning again! I think the only bit of ITV work fake has had this year is the competition last week. Must hurt lol. Doesn’t even get on Lorraine anymore. No DOI talk and he’s always managed to show his face to talk about that in previous years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sam Thompson is on This Morning again today still once fakey has crawled out of bed he will be getting his cv over to Capital FM absolutely certain in his deluded mind he will get an interview

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.