Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they just get the hobbit loft done for posting content on Instagram 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad fuckers.
Flaps needs her boulders sorting they are saggy as duck.
Fakey feeling sorry for himself as he's got no Gail for posting content. Just have a day off you sad ugly bleep.
Can't wait to see who's gonna win Flappy's amazing giveaway😂😂😂 today, that's if she remembers about it. Cough, cough Jeans reel⏳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can't wait to see who's gonna win Flappy's amazing giveaway😂😂😂 today, that's if she remembers about it. Cough, cough Jeans reel⏳
Wonder if it’ll be a private account that hasn’t actually liked any of the required things to qualify 😂😂 that would surely never happen, like ever other time

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another tit reel that isn't about jeans

Did ahe not post this before -or was it a painting place they went to? She said the same thing g the kids were finished before she started and better for older kids

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a sly bleeping cow. Her secret giveaway was meant to be for her last 5 posts but by keep doing more posts and sharing the giveaway again, she’s actually getting it on her last 7 posts and who says she won’t post more before she even does the draw. She’s not known as being reliable for doing her draws on the day she’s meant to. Honestly I don’t follow loads of people on insta but I’ve genuinely never come across (barring maybe skanky Pattison) anyone that posts absolutely crap as frequently as these two desperados do 🤢

Also just seen she’s started following Molly Mae 🙄. Also started following this account so get ready for more ‘motivational’ quotes from her 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Desperate to up her engagement the sad saggy cow
and Fakey's had loads of messages, aye I bet you have on Grindr🤣🤣🤣🤣
Reckons he's ill, but he's lazing around with no top on🤥🤥🤥🤥 countdown is on to April, when this prick will be unemployed😆😆😆

Barely anything from Flaps, but she's posted another reel pimping out her kids again for likes, what a twit🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Desperate to up her engagement the sad saggy cow
and Fakey's had loads of messages, aye I bet you have on Grindr🤣🤣🤣🤣
Reckons he's ill, but he's lazing around with no top on🤥🤥🤥🤥 countdown is on to April, when this prick will be unemployed😆😆😆

Barely anything from Flaps, but she's posted another reel pimping out her kids again for likes, what a twit🤬🤬🤬
April.....
...not long now.....

The water bill arrives
The tail of the Winters gas bill to settle.....
The monthly cars insurances trunk on , regardless....and the road tax. And her car rental...

Council tax starts again.......

The list goes on ...

Fakey & Flaps = £22.09p. 😅😅💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
April.....
...not long now.....

The water bill arrives
The tail of the Winters gas bill to settle.....
The monthly cars insurances trunk on , regardless....and the road tax. And her car rental...

Council tax starts again.......

The list goes on ...

Fakey & Flaps = £22.09p. 😅😅💀
She has daddy's spends :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Mr Fredster posted selfies online being a mardy bleep, I’d tell him to give his head a bleeping wobble. I am so surprised he didn’t duck off to Mummy’s after finishing in Manchester yesterday the useless ugly cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s got so little going on in his life, he has to share her mind numbling boring reels, just so he’s got something to post. Also you can imagine if she then gets more views, he’ll take the credit and say it’s all because he shared it on his stories. He’s doing his normal woe is me because she’s gone away with the kids. Most people in that position would catch up with family or friends, not wallow in self pity, taking selfies telling a bunch of strangers how ill they are. I bet his mystery illness would soon disappear if he got a last minute call up for a 2 min TV appearance though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Wow really ground breaking news Jake that there's ''something going around'' It's bleeping Winter, time of coughs, colds, flu and eveyrthing else. Keep saying I'm embarssed for him but it's so apt :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Get a grip you absolute bleep and get some paracetomol down your neck. I'm totally shocked he never stayed with mummy.

428585138_313827987911408_408098658248562038_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Afternoon everyone 👋

So let me get this straight, Sophie is in America visiting her sister & PANTO BOY is posting selfies he’s bleeping ILL ? Have I got that right ? He does this everytime she is away - he plays the narrative which only makes him appear to be guilting tripping in a form.

There is nothing worse than an adult trying to get sympathy from strangers - it’s pathetic & needy, it makes me feel dirty. I would be mortified if my bloke acted this way, but I am turned off by needy & attention seeking.

Ps PANTO BOY 👋 you are one boring, boring & one more do reiterate the point : as duck.

This cunts life revolves around getting a few minutes of airtime (or 45 seconds) - he’s in a touring show & chooses to promote an ITV comp & not his show - and he only post some tena hun who went to his show instead of anything about the show.

Rant over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
As usual topless like some creepy arse old man🤢🤢Never known a middle aged man who wears so little clothing in winter.Whats with boring flaps and the over use of the boys😡Is she not enjoying her break as certainly bragged about it enough.Roll on April and these two get the much deserved karma coming their way 👌

Mr family man feeling sorry for himself as he's not invited to the sister-in-laws so he's got to go to work this week.

• Haha
Oh just get a grip. Absolute patetic specimen of a 'man'. It's a sniffle. Get over it.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Another pointless reel from Squidward that he shared. Can't those kids do anything without being filmed ffs.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.