Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a very exciting ad reel about what to do with kids in half term instead of jeans guys! 25 likes up to now, of course one of them is fakey!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Got a very exciting ad reel about what to do with kids in half term instead of jeans guys! 25 likes up to now, of course one of them is fakey!
She only takes the kids anywhere that would cost money if it’s a bloody ad. At least Fred’s been included and no sign of Fakey, so that might help her engagement but I doubt it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fred rolled out for an ad again ☹ Leo in his prison grey and her in her fake Loewe top 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Come on flaps. I've had to go to marks and Spencer in me knickers cos I don't know how to style jeans....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Now she’s sharing her post from 2 days ago on her stories 🙄 I think they both delude themselves that their engagement is so low because for some reason people are not seeing their posts, so they need to share them again. When in reality, they both need to accept people are bored with the same tit all the time. If they only posted once a week they’d probably get better engagement from it 🤷🏻‍♀️
They don't work so have nothing else in their lives. They have no money, etc...... reposting boring reels that were tit the first time round, etc.......

Reactions: 18
They don't work so have nothing else in their lives. They have no money, etc...... reposting boring reels that were tit the first time round, etc.......
Even if they’re skint they clearly are so thick they have no idea of what content may be interesting. She could go behind the scenes of her ex beauty business and likewise with Fakey, he could’ve done some interesting stuff from the theatre. But with both of them it has to be about them and how they look. Even doing a day out with the kids has to involve their smug faces. Where I am there’s lots to do for free.. walks, beaches, even free activities for kids in the holidays! I do believe Freddie has been brought up by his Dad

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Come on flaps. I've had to go to marks and Spencer in me knickers cos I don't know how to style jeans....
I gave up waiting and put some leggings on. I feel terrible, just waiting for Trinny and Susannah to come and berate me for my lack of style.

I'm lost without Flapz' guidance. I'd cook some pancakes to console myself but the selfish cow has witheld the vital formula for doing this so now I'm going to starve to death in my leggings. Cheers, Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like they already did an ad from there during a school holiday and Jake was there too
Yes they did. She obviously wanted the attention on her and the kids instead of him this time 😂 Not even convinced it’s actually an ad to be honest 🤔

Reactions: 17
Even if they’re skint they clearly are so thick they have no idea of what content may be interesting. She could go behind the scenes of her ex beauty business and likewise with Fakey, he could’ve done some interesting stuff from the theatre. But with both of them it has to be about them and how they look. Even doing a day out with the kids has to involve their smug faces. Where I am there’s lots to do for free.. walks, beaches, even free activities for kids in the holidays! I do believe Freddie has been brought up by his Dad
Yep. Agreed

Reactions: 16
Oh look, wheeling Freddie out again for an ad - or is it really an ad. I'm sure the company aren't that desperate?

426594096_727221679389759_2399047174737373498_n.jpg
427379005_748300387396509_68918331093971785_n.jpg
426462927_413206704482540_3616733083697226659_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
More gutted about the absolute legend that was Steve Wright, I’ve listened to him since my early twenties, what a fabulous gutted.

Steve Wright was funny, talented, humble and since, unlike these two thick as bleeping tit cretins, don’t deserve any bleeping recognition!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wik Ref: 12/02/24

Yet another disgusting video that's not even remotely funny. Talking to a 3yr old about drinking alcohol, having a hangover and putting a make-up filter on you and your son. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.