Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! šŸŒˆ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe Burrows is a Love Island fame hungry z lister wannabe head? She was a dick on Love Island (the only ever Love Island I watched) she was with that other fame hungry head Toby! She literally is the dregs of z list and also not in the z list world long but id say sheā€™s in the sidebar more than Fakey and now sheā€™s on masterchef, they are really scraping the barrel! Why are not announcing Prick, saving the oldest and most reality show fame hungry irrelevant hole for last! Iā€™ll piss myself if heā€™s not on it after him trying to hint he is in it! sad bastard!
It really shows the calibre of contestant for this year. Iā€™ll never forget CBs VT going into LI when she actually said she liked to go for married men because basically nobody was off limits to her šŸ¤® The more names that are mentioned, the less surprised Iā€™ll be if we are right about him being on it because I havenā€™t heard one name yet that I would class as an actual celebrity. Look at the contestants on Celeb Bake Off SU2C and itā€™s worlds apart. Difference is the actual celebs do it for charity where the pretend celebs get paid for it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whilst perusing news articles trying to find more Masterchef rumors I found this story where Fake talks about his hair transplant.

Honestly my jaw nearly hit the floor at this following statement. He'd shaved his head for attention to raise money for the Teenage Cancer Trust and this is what he thought. Not sympathy for those poor kids who had lost their hair to chemo and would be struggling with their self image. Kids at a difficult time of life who might feel ugly without their hair. This. This is what he said in an interview.

He revealed he knew he wouldnā€™t look good if he lost all his hair because he previously shaved his head for Teenage Cancer Trust and thought to himself ā€œyou need hair, you are uglyā€.

You bleeping horrible bleep.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
No thatā€™s Chloe Brockett. She is managed by Off Limits šŸ™„. Sheā€™s just been announced for ā€˜Celebā€™ ex on the beach. Now that is a show for the desperate fame hungry bottom feeder z listers. Chloe Burrows was on Love Island a couple or so years ago šŸ‘šŸ»
Ahh right, can't keep up with all these talentless dickheads! šŸ˜‚
---
I can't believe Flappy is making us wait this long to tell us how to style jeans, shame on you Flappy, shame on you!!
She's probably having a meltdown. Old wiggy probably fucked off to Manchester first thing as he loves Manchester and can't wait to go to Canal Street and be with his kinda people! šŸŒˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Whilst perusing news articles trying to find more Masterchef rumors I found this story where Fake talks about his hair transplant.

Honestly my jaw nearly hit the floor at this following statement. He'd shaved his head for attention to raise money for the Teenage Cancer Trust and this is what he thought. Not sympathy for those poor kids who had lost their hair to chemo and would be struggling with their self image. Kids at a difficult time of life who might feel ugly without their hair. This. This is what he said in an interview.

He revealed he knew he wouldnā€™t look good if he lost all his hair because he previously shaved his head for Teenage Cancer Trust and thought to himself ā€œyou need hair, you are uglyā€.

and itā€™s comments like this is why people donā€™t want to employ him. What a shallow, vain, self obsessed, narcisstic bleep he is. If he thinks itā€™s acceptable to think this, let alone say it so publicly, it shows how bleeping ignorant he truly is. The ironic thing is years later he is still using cancer to get attention šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Heā€™s ugly with or without hair so may as well do something nice and shave it off again for charity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

The hair transplant obviously never worked though and he is now looking like a right doughnut with that hair system. He really is an utter bleep saying that. Ugly inside and out. šŸ¤¬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys you missed one thing from her jeans styling reel apart from the plain white tee the cap long coat and trainers there will be the kicking up of her foot behind her because itā€™s just soooo cheeky, flirty and fun (not)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guys you missed one thing from her jeans styling reel apart from the plain white tee the cap long coat and trainers there will be the kicking up of her foot behind her because itā€™s just soooo cheeky, flirty and fun (not)
and the pointy, bunioned foot in front of her! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Calling bingo on a peace sign too šŸ˜‚

Hurry flappy weā€™re waiting

• Haha
Reactions: 24
and the over inflated sausage lips doing a pout šŸ˜‰ as someone mentioned earlier we should have done a bingo for it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Something he said in that interview did make me me laugh though... šŸ˜

Revealing his new hair on TV Jake said: ā€œIt looks like I have toupee on now because I canā€™t style it.ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Watch out Canal Street, the predator has landed! šŸŒˆ

Keep on Grinding! šŸ„•

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Flaps is the only person I've ever seen who has feet with a set of knuckles on them....šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
She could swing through the trees with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where the duck is this jeans reel? I've been in my knickers all day long needing advice and my arse is getting cold! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.