Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he was chocolate he’d eat himself! 🤢
View attachment 2753439
The reality below of him unfiltered 👂👂👃🗿
View attachment 2753442
duck me...... his ears look huge! 👀 He's absolutely rotten, inside and out! 🤢
---
View attachment 2751697
Desperate Dan shouting from the rooftops that he’s on telly, sad act… 🤦🏻‍♀️
Some proper actors can't watch themselves back, and some do it to critique their performance to see if they can improve - this prick does it because he's grotesque and is just glad to be on the TV, so practically licks his own face at the excitement of landing a 5 minute tit slot, bleeping idiot! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think flaps had a house before she got together with that prick.Saw a old post on her facebook page saying what a nice car she had.Seems her dad bought her it so maybe he has money.Doubt prick had any savings his awful mum does his books for a cut probably.
She said on her Q&A on you tube that because of her dad she had enough savings to buy her first apartment when she was 18, so he’s definitely got money. I think he probably still helps her financially now. I know F&Fs isn’t an opulent lifestyle, even though they try to make out it is, but what money is she bringing in now? and Fakey, even if he could afford it, isn’t the type to pay for everything. Remember she even paid half towards her birthday trip to New York, so I’d say she definitely gets help from daddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When Fakey puts that woman filter on he looks just like Zelda. They’re an utterly vile bunch. I just feel sorry for Leo and Freddie who are stuck with them.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just stopped by to say what a desperate bleeping loser........ as you were 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not even 5,000 likes on that latest reel with Leo 😂 He thought he was onto a winner there because he got nearly 10,000 on the one before. He’ll never comprehend that once maybe funny (not to me but to some saddos) but twice is just desperate. Pretty sure they'll soon be a third though 🙄
I’ll be looking for a bingo for it being his new Rose and whatever the other stupid character was that he wore wigs for, this is going to be a daily event - him and Billy Bunter using that same filter and Fakey speaking shite and the spud garbling words no one can understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll be looking for a bingo for it being his new Rose and whatever the other stupid character was that he wore wigs for, this is going to be a daily event - him and Billy Bunter using that same filter and Fakey speaking shite and the spud garbling words no one can understand.
I think you could be right unfortunately 😂 some sad sap as even commented about it being the new Rose and Barbara 🙄

• Sick
Is desperate twit of to Manchester today.Leo been used all weekend by both of them😡She’s just as bad lately and so busy her 3 year old son still behaves like a 2 year old.Appalling parenting by the most thirsty z listers online.How anyone finds those stupid posts funny is beyond me.Leo can’t speak and he thinks he’s found a new way to get attention from freaks online😳

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Another stupid reel with Gail that's already been shared again🤢🤢🤢🤢 the boy cannot even string a few words together and he's putting it online for all to see, disgusting🤬🤬🤬
At that age, my daughter was speaking clearly and pretty much holding a conversation, why the hell don't they do anything about it!!!

Ooh I almost forgot it's jeans reel day😁😁😁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just read that apparently Diane from the Traitors has been signed up for Celeb Masterchef. No disrespect but when a person who only came into the ‘public’ eye this year due to a reality show, gets signed up, it doesn’t say much about the calibre of ‘celebs’ on it. It also shows to be signing someone that wasn’t even known 2 months ago, they were obviously struggling for ‘celebs’ to take part. Hence people like Fakey & Christine ‘car park’ McGuinness being on it. Pretty embarrassing for him though. It’s taken him over 12 years in the ‘industry’ to be on it. It’s taken an ex middle aged teacher not even 12 weeks in the ‘industry’ to be asked 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So whilst the development they have purchased on did have a percentage of shared ownership housing available, they appear to have purchased the house (albeit with a mortgage) at the full market value. If they had purchased a percentage under shared ownership, the price paid on the title docs would have had what they paid for their part. They also only have the Barclays’s charge and not one for homes and communities agency so don’t have a separate HTB charge.

They do however have a trust deed in place which has to be complied with on sale. This means that one or the other likely put more in as deposit, and the declaration of trust had been put in place to protect that party. The deed would state how any profit is to be split. The other restrictions are the usual ones saying you need a management pack when you sell.

Knew my career would come in handy one day here 🤣
Where I live they only do shared ownership on 2/3 bed starter homes not on 4/5 bed detached houses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And here he goes sharing last nights reel again cos it’s not got the likes he was expecting. He really must be thick, deluded, simple, etc…. to think resharing makes any difference. He follows sooooo many other accounts. Surely if he pays attention to them he’d realise nobody keeps sharing things like he does. Oh apart from his missus with her ‘ads’ 🙄
Talking about Flappy. I’m waiting here in anticipation for her styling reels today 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And here he goes sharing last nights reel again cos it’s not got the likes he was expecting. He really must be thick, deluded, simple, etc…. to think resharing makes any difference. He follows sooooo many other accounts. Surely if he pays attention to them he’d realise nobody keeps sharing things like he does. Oh apart from his missus with her ‘ads’ 🙄
Talking about Flappy. I’m waiting here in anticipation for her styling reels today 😊
The excitement is unreal - cannot wait for the styling reels 🤣🤣🤣
White T, Sambas, long jacket, shiny face- such a risky new look 🤣

• Haha
Me too. I'm sat in my kitchen in my knickers, because by the age of 60 I've got no bleeping idea how to wear jeans
As big a deluded bleep as her queer fella.
---
The excitement is unreal - cannot wait for the styling reels 🤣🤣🤣
White T, Sambas, long jacket, shiny face- such a risky new look 🤣
Or long oversized coat, gym vest, baseball cap and face you can fry an egg on....
---
We need flaps jeans bingo card ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hope flaps finally dumps his pathetic self this year then posts baldilocks pics 💃🏼💃🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Boulders out ugly feet pointed and lord farquaad comes out to play.Hopefully she’s way to busy recovering from her busy life to grace us all with her styling tips🤣🤣
IMG_9416.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm just so excited for the jeans reel today. I really can't fathom out how to buy a pair of bleeping jeans and then put them on. Shall we nominate the ugly bleep for an MBE?

Sharing this reel again. I dread to think of the issues this child will have in the future. Gay dad, mentally backwards, shitcunt of a mother......

Poor bastard.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.