Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t press play on any of his videos, they make me feel like I’m turning inside out from embarrassment.

He’s so bleeping vile, he makes me want to spew my clack out rather than look at his stupid head!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Parrot hasn’t shared his huge presenting gig🤣She always chaperones the pathetic prick like he has special needs lol.Bet flaps is busy in the unused rabbit hutch trying on her new haul of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Parrot hasn’t shared his huge presenting gig🤣She always chaperones the pathetic prick like he has special needs lol.Bet flaps is busy in the unused rabbit hutch trying on her new haul of crap.
Ooh countdown is on for tomorrow when she said she was going to share not one but two reels for us guys 🙄 Especially looking forward to seeing her in her underwear when she going to show us how to style jeans 🤢😂 it will make a change to see jeans hanging off of her instead of her normal oversized trousers 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Got loads done today yeah watched yourself on tv napped and went to the gym didn’t do anything with your son though that you’re about to leave yet again! Selfish prick

Reactions: 16
See dick head spending his last day for a few weeks with his family😳Leo is just a poor child used for likes or he’s dumped in nursery.He’s off to manny baby🤣god he’s such a child as wtf talks like that at 35😳😳

Reactions: 18
Oh, Colours got a revamp? I went there years ago!! I know The Beehive is still there and that had a revamp too. Not been there for ages.
Yea colours closed April last year I think now just a bar called the loft though tbh don't think I've seen it open.beehive only pub in the town now as moon shut too though say they will open another wetherspoons
I live near,used go colours with friends

Jokey would of fitted right in there,full of those trying to cover true sexuality until end night for cheeky hook up at campanile hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can imagine the sad bastard texting his whole contact list to put on itv at 8:56 to ‘see me on tele’
the old never was has been adding it to his latest wank list

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Got loads done today yeah watched yourself on tv napped and went to the gym didn’t do anything with your son though that you’re about to leave yet again! Selfish prick
Hahaha I said earlier he's gone quiet cos he's having a nap, the lazy twit. So he had a kip, then fucked off to the gym, when a few days ago he was crowing he couldn't wait to get home to spend a few days with family🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
The spudintor is obviously in nursery and not a fecking peep out of squidward today. I can't wait to see this jeans reel tomorrow, I'm soooo excited🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Spending loads of time with the 'family' before he goes to Manchester and before they all fly off to America I see. 🙄 No wonder Manchester is one of his favourite places - it's got a gay village! 🌈

• Sick
Reactions: 19
How many likes did he get in that pathetic video of him and the hob goblin

• Haha
Around 9000 Xxc😳Shows what kind of bots and followers he has😳All simpletons with a unhealthy obsession with that freak and terror chops Leo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Around 9000 Xxc😳Shows what kind of bots and followers he has😳All simpletons with a unhealthy obsession with that freak and terror chops Leo.
Ain't that the truth, he's such a try hard, desperate for likes any way he can get them.
I don't think he's managed to grift a stay in Manchester as he's not started following any hotels there, oh he'll love canal Street Crazy🤣🤣🤣🤣🌈🌈🌈🌈
This company he started following gave me a laugh😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she said at anytime how long they’re going to America for? What with the travel time and time difference surely she’s taking them for more than a week? Fred obviously breaks up from school this Friday but just realised it’s spuds birthday 2 weeks today. I can’t imagine she’d be away for that cos Fakey needs his little content maker especially on that day. I suppose if not, he’ll just drag the troll baby photo out again and play the whole woe is me can’t see my son on his birthday cos I’m too busy working whilst they’re on holiday without me.
Talking about America. I’m calling a bingo that she’ll tag Visit USA at some stage on her trip 👍🏻😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s following a sunglasses company now😳I thought she loved glasses direct after her cringe ad with popeye filming them🤣Both fake arse creeps who repeatedly pretend they actually use firms they are paid to promote.

She’s following a sunglasses company now😳I thought she loved glasses direct after her cringe ad with popeye filming them🤣Both fake arse creeps who repeatedly pretend they actually use firms they are paid to promote.
When she wears those huge weirdo glasses it gives me the ick, not a good advert for them 😂
---
When is spud actual birthday and what part of the world will TFM be in? I say that like it’s a worldwide tour 😂😂

• Haha
When she wears those huge weirdo glasses it gives me the ick, not a good advert for them 😂
---
When is spud actual birthday and what part of the world will TFM be in? I say that like it’s a worldwide tour 😂😂
26th Feb so it’s a Monday. TFM is in Newcastle from the Tuesday onwards so unless Fakey has a huge TV appearance, he should have the day off for his birthday.

Reactions: 15
Almost all of the followers of online people who video their young kids are dodgy as duck & that's why they are following them.

These stupid cunts can't see/understand that.

Remember she said her ‘collab’ with GD was a dream come true and as usual gave the impression it was a long term thing. Not surprised they didn’t use her again after the reel the two of them did 😬 Funny apart from Hello Fresh, which lets be honest every instacunt advertises, she very rarely gets repeat brand/collab work. Even Tescos Food don’t seem to use her anymore. I wonder why 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.