Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to see him on Celeb Masterchef (hopefully). He will trip himself up as per usual. They finally got to him after running out of Z Listers. He will look extra haggard as no filtering involved. Yayyyyy😂😂.
Hope he's tag teaming with Chris Hughes....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Last time I checked a village consisted of more than one new build estate.

Yes I am a new poster, but long time reader of this forum and if you were to do your research there is massive agriculture and farming in this area, and what id call old money.

I never said this was a reflection of their position.
Well you obviously know absolutely duck all about what you are talking about as you said there's not much difference in prices between Boxted where they live and prices in Brentwood, Billericay etc which are much, much more expensive areas. I don't know who you are and I really don't care as you are boring me now. Strange to see how you've only replied to this thread (about 7 messages).

Ignored.

• Heart
Sharing his reel with Leo yet again😳Ffs idiot rinse and repeat is becoming his new norm lately.No gifted hotel stay and let’s see if he’s begged for one in Manchester.Love the saying cunty chops philli made me🤣🤣

• Haha
This has honestly got to be the most embarrassing, saddest thing we've possibly ever seen.

What an absolute prick. I still can't get over the £40,000 GRAND. 🤡

He's utterly useless.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s cringing. Who else would do this sort of thing 🤔 🤨 🧐

Also Spuds talking is the best I’ve ever heard! Is it him? Or is Fakey doing a Hinch and doing a voiceover of another kids voice?!
Wouldnt put it pass him

Does fakey think all parenting is is using your phone and using filters with your kid?

Reactions: 19
Last time I checked a village consisted of more than one new build estate.

Yes I am a new poster, but long time reader of this forum and if you were to do your research there is massive agriculture and farming in this area, and what id call old money.

I never said this was a reflection of their position.
You sound friendly, nice and humorous. Taking this tone is a fantastic way to engage on Tattle. You've demonstrated exactly how a new poster should join a thread. Well done, you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You can almost smell the desperation " IM LIVING THE DREAM..I AM ! I AM! " 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel not just second hand embarrassment, but also wasn’t he swimming in the lake - when he filmed this ? This makes me cringe hard … or have I imagined this ?
No we’ve still got that clip to look forward to at some stage this week 🙄 well unless it’s been cut 🤞🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's got about four gay bars there. My mates go. Also there's Colours 🌈 in Basildon, which is very popular with the gay community! He definitely wasn't 'commuting' was he. I hope he went on the pier and reached the bottom! 😂😂 He likes bottoms! 😂😂

Keep on grinding! 🌈
Colours is no longer open its a bar called the loft
There's hush and the cliff both gay bar/pubs though in s.end

Reactions: 13
No we’ve still got that clip to look forward to at some stage this week 🙄 well unless it’s been cut 🤞🏻😂
It wouldn’t surprise me if he just did it off the cuff, instead of it being part of the script. I have never witnessed a man act this desperate for attention (and I work within the industry - not reality). You know that PANTO BOY is the someone who will ingratiate themselves with people for his own benefit, but if he’s unable to do this or it doesn’t work in his favour (most of the time) he drops them quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel not just second hand embarrassment, but also wasn’t he swimming in the lake - when he filmed this ? This makes me cringe hard … or have I imagined this ?
No you wasn't imagining it. The utter bleep was indeed in a lake and in a canoe. It's now in the Wiki! What an absolute bellend. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet he'll be a nightmare to film on Masterchef. Something I've noticed about him is he swears A LOT. Nothing wrong with that, I swear like a docker but there's a time and place isn't there? I saw it a lot on the road to the Oktagon series (or whatever it was called), he was swearing constantly. He does it all the time on his stories too, it's just how he speaks. Sure, some bits of Masterchef will be scripted but lots of it won't be. If he starts "Oh bleeping hell I've burnt it!" or whatever on Masterchef they'll have to shout CUT and start again.

Everyone will hate him. GOOD. Bring it on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Colours is no longer open its a bar called the loft
There's hush and the cliff both gay bar/pubs though in s.end
Oh, Colours got a revamp? I went there years ago!! I know The Beehive is still there and that had a revamp too. Not been there for ages.

Reactions: 12
No you wasn't imagining it. The utter bleep was indeed in a lake and in a canoe. It's now in the Wiki! What an absolute bellend. 🤡
Thank god for that. I did doubt myself.

I think it’s the desperation that I dislike so much, but I don’t like being around people like this - I know them & know what they are about. I am someone who is suspicious of anyone who I met & they instantly act too familiar - I find it unnerving because 9/10 their is ulterior motive.

On the other hand, if they got him to shoot two separate VTS in one day says he’s cheap, and they know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.