Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His painting post has likes turned off and 18 comments. About 10 of those are bots and the remainder are tena huns commenting how clever he is with his painting of Purdy. For once in his life he isn’t replying to every comment - and why? Simple. Because he doesn’t want to admit he didn’t do the painting. Sad sad little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anybody know how old Zelda is today? I've just come across something that says Matt was born in 1974. If that's true, he's had a bleeping hard paper round!!! He's another one who's had the lifeblood sucked out of him! 😂😂

1974? That makes him two years older than my hubby. No way. That can't be right surely. He looks older than 50. How old's Zelda? I didn't realise he was her toy boy
---
He does it everytime that’s how I knew where to look 😂 Another one that’s the total dregs of the z list world. Look at the contestants that are doing SU2C bake off and compare them to the rumoured contestants for Masterchef and only one of them programmes should have the word ‘Celebrity’ in the title and we know what one it is 😉 Good luck to him getting the attention on him, if that car park loving pap caller is on it.
I gave up watching MasterChef years ago. The 'normal' people one just got boring as they are all too good now. Making foams and stuff on episode one. I used to like to see some development or some being really tit to start with. The celebrity one was tit too as you say because it's just ended up being the dregs the longer it's gone on. They need so many contestants each series that' it's obviously slim pickings now. Bake off has a bit of a cult following even in the US, so the celebrity one got David Schwimmer on it last year! Plus it's actually for charity. Not just your own ego.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hahaha less than 500 likes on Flappy's last reel with Leo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See he turned the likes off the painting reel he put up🤭🤭🤭 some of the comments obviously think he's done it, has he duck painted that😆😆😆 not put them right though has he🫠🫠🫠 silly bleep, as you said @trine.
Someone asking if he's cricket on the masked singer, he bleeping wishes, Fakey's had his go on Saturday night prime time tv about 10 years ago with XFactor😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See he turned the likes off the painting reel he put up🤭🤭🤭 some of the comments obviously think he's done it, has he duck painted that😆😆😆 not put them right though has he🫠🫠🫠 silly bleep, as you said @trine.
Someone asking if he's cricket on the masked singer, he bleeping wishes, Fakey's had his go on Saturday night prime time tv about 10 years ago with XFactor😂😂😂😂
I think some have said Cricket is Lemar. Far more talented than Fakey!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cricket can actually sing though. Plus Fakey has already done the only ever Masked Singer gig he’s going to get 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly he is a massive massive prick🤣🤣🤣🤣 putting TV presenter and Actor in his bio🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what has he ever actually presented on TV, absolutely duck all. He's done a few comps for itv and appeared as a guest on the high caliber shows such as Stephs Packed Lunch and Sunday Brunch, that's not presenting. As for being an actor 🤭🤭🤭🤭 10minutes across 4 episodes of that BAFTA winning show....Hollyoaks😆😆😆😆😆 I found the episodes on dailymotion, he's hardly in it at all, and you can see his brain hurting while he's trying to act😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What do we think? We think it's none of your fecking business, you nosey old bag. It's OK gossips of the UK, Dr Jaundice is on the case 🧐

And no one cares about your bloody vase either 🥱
Or your pancake mix 🙄 Sad sad woman

🐔Yet again more repeated rubbish, painting, my arse, he wishes, got nothing new to post as he has done duck all lately, sad specimen of a man......

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell Matt is a year older than my husband! I can't believe that!

• Haha
How embarrassing that he’s tagged ITV win on his corridor story yesterday but they’ve not even shared it on their page 🙄 No because they’ve shared Kate Lawler advertising the same thing instead 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whilst we’re talking about how old Matt looks for his age, can we just take a moment to process, this is the face of a 31 year old 🤯 Must be something about living with the soul sucking Quickendens that makes people look well beyond their years.
Oh and yet another repeat ‘ad’ from Flappy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Another ad that's been repeated. Nobody gives a bleeping tit about your pancakes. 🤢

WTF has she done to her hair? She looks like she's slept in a bush!

I see her hairline is still receding. Her forehead will be around the back of her neck at this rate.

She's going bald.

426366779_737851181640317_4520844941936811785_n.jpg

• Haha
So he didnt credti the actual person who drew the purdy pic? Fake idiot

" Future faking is when a person makes false promises about the future you will share together. Dr. Sabrina Romanoff, a clinical psychologist, professor, and writer in New York City explains that a future faker has no intention of fulfilling these promises, but wants you to believe they do. "

Fakey to flappy

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So he didnt credti the actual person who drew the purdy pic? Fake idiot

" Future faking is when a person makes false promises about the future you will share together. Dr. Sabrina Romanoff, a clinical psychologist, professor, and writer in New York City explains that a future faker has no intention of fulfilling these promises, but wants you to believe they do. "

Fakey to flappy
It made me laugh yesterday when she posted about green flags in a person when she married the biggest RED FLAG going!!!!

I really think she is special needs. 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's been extremely quiet this week considering he's only working in Saaarfend. Are we going to get an early 'romantic' Valentine's Day meal/surprise over the weekend as he'll be off again next week?

Or will Squidward be reading one of her psychotherapy books in tears?

• Haha
He's been extremely quiet this week considering he's only working in Saaarfend. Are we going to get an early 'romantic' Valentine's Day meal/surprise over the weekend as he'll be off again next week?

Or will Squidward be reading one of her psychotherapy books in tears?

If they get grifted a meal otherwise Macc D's now she's given up being vegan

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.