Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he had to smart mouth back to the waiters at Karen’s Diner, couldn’t just take it for the laugh that it is like everyone else. Fucks sake man, I really despise him.
Course he did!! He's JAKE QUICKENDEN, dontcha know!!!!
TV Presenter and international wit and raconteur......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just for you Fakey 🏅 I’m still saying it’s something to do with mma/boxing he’s got coming up. He wants people to think it’s some prestigious TV work but I highly doubt it. Remember he was allegedly presenting all last week and we know that’s BS. He does love to oversell and exaggerate. Loads of names being thrown about for CBB but not heard his name mentioned for it once yet but still keeping my fingers crossed for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course he had to smart mouth back to the waiters at Karen’s Diner, couldn’t just take it for the laugh that it is like everyone else. Fucks sake man, I really despise him.
Is there any footage of this?
---
Even going to Karen’s Diner can’t get him the insta engagement he’s so desperate for 😂. As usual can’t just do the experience like you’re meant to, has to make it about him 🤢
Even sadder is, he has started following the waiter from there who makes no mention of his profession on his insta, so Fakey must have actually asked him for his insta name so he could follow him 🙄
Probably wanted his cock!
---
That waiter has just commented on his Instagram post saying 'I still don't know who you are, but glad you enjoyed it!'
🤣🤣🤣
Can you please screenshot this!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know he's cheap but I'm constantly amazed by how much he keeps ''working'' and getting gigs, I'm so ready for him and her to have zero ''work''
Take Full Monty out, what decent work has he really had though? ITV Win employ the absolute dregs of the z listers and they’ve still only used him once in over 3 months and that’s cos no other fucker wanted to go to Wales in winter 😂 He’s not been on LW or Lorraine for ages and when was he last on primetime TV for anything worthwhile? Whatever this secret project is he’s got coming up, if he’s doing it, it will be tit and that’s why he’s got the gig and not somebody who’s better known 😉

• Haha
They are starting stuff with Big Brother next week, I assume he’s gonna get a bit of filming to do with that. Doesn’t deserve it. I can’t see what else it would be. Although we know he’s very economical with the truth so could be a load of crap as usual.

So nice to let Tattle know his every minute routine for last week. 3 days filming (only showed us twice so think he’s lying) is still not a week worth of presenting. Prick.
Ah, but fakey, you Chose to do
Is there any footage of this?
---

Probably wanted his cock!
---

Can you please screenshot this!
Here fakey....
FB_IMG_1707046937190.jpg

---
Bet you the waiter went on his Instagram and twigged he's some has been/ never was from donkeys years ago....
Blood good laugh though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What did he do, add all this up in his Journal of Gratitude? I bet he'll be laying around all day out of everybody's way because he hates being at home and he hates his family.

Do something different today Fakey. We want a full-on snog and display of affection with Squidward. We'll wait!

425670966_1133060578059323_3132132090744533919_n.jpg

• Sick
Love the way he put Leo first :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I found it odd he didnt do it in age order like in a card but maybe thats just me being picky lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What did he do, add all this up in his Journal of Gratitude? I bet he'll be laying around all day out of everybody's way because he hates being at home and he hates his family.

Do something different today Fakey. We want a full-on snog and display of affection with Squidward. We'll wait!

View attachment 2735045
But nobody made him do it. He's got a regular paying "job".
He's the one tramping across the country chasing something that isn't going to happen.
Stupid twit. That little MoMo of his will
FB_IMG_1707044657388.jpg
be fucked by June....
---
Bingo! Going to spend the day with the family but currently still in bed because he is just sooooo hard working useless piece of tit
He's still sulking from the third degree burn he got off the waiter...
---
Perhaps he's filling in for Tyson Fury now he's "injured"..
Whatever he's dropping hints at, it'll be the usual load of old shite nobody else will touch with a disinfected stick....
Loser.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Love the way he put Leo first :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I found it odd he didnt do it in age order like in a card but maybe thats just me being picky lol
Soph seems to be last in the pecking order. Even Freddie is before her and we all know he couldn't give a tit about his "half a son".

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Well this cements the fact their "marriage" is a complete farce surely? The "beloved, hard-working husband" is finally back home and she's on a mission to find a travel pillow with the prodigal son!

She must have such a hectic schedule during the week that she has to fill her Sunday with this! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just for you Fakey 🏅 I’m still saying it’s something to do with mma/boxing he’s got coming up. He wants people to think it’s some prestigious TV work but I highly doubt it. Remember he was allegedly presenting all last week and we know that’s BS. He does love to oversell and exaggerate. Loads of names being thrown about for CBB but not heard his name mentioned for it once yet but still keeping my fingers crossed for it 😂
TBH I would be so excited to see him on CBB. He will be dragged for filth. X will blow up with all the negative comments.

• Heart
Take it tosser is still asleep then and what the hell is that cake for a bloody 3 year old? Kid will have diabetes by the time he’s 5!

• Sad
So much wrong with this photo. His hair, the dessert for a 3 year old, the fact they’ve still not replaced the light shade and finally there’s obviously an incoming Hello Fresh ad for us all to look forward to 🙄
Also nice to see him spending the day with the son he misses so much 🤥

That story where he says he’s been presenting for ITV for 3 days as if it is something mainstream. Why not admit it’s just a competition giveaway as usual. Plus it was for 2 days not 3 💁🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hey All

Been away so just been peeping at the thread every now & again.

You know I just don’t like him at all.
It is comical to me that he calls himself a presenter, a 90 second VT to camera … duck he’s desperate.
The big problem with PANTO BOY is PANTO BOY & his healthy sense of delusion. Because duck ME, it’s a healthy dose. The man not only lacks talent, he lacks humility & whenever he attempts to be humble he falls flat on his face.

I was away with a friend who is a casting director, I don’t think of PANTO BOY to be honest but she reminded me a story about an actor from Hollyoaks who arrived for a show she was casting in LA & she said between the delusion & the fact he said he was willing to ANYTHING for the role - made me think of PANTO BOY.

Anyway, hope you are all good.
currently sat in a Maccys having a mini snack whilst giving evil to a group of kids I want to twit because they are horrible FUCKS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly, is she on drugs or having a breakdown? 🤪

Last night she thought somebody had broken in and locked themselves in the bathroom. Why would a burglar break in and then lock themselves in a bathroom? She woke in the middle of the night and went to the toilet but couldn't get in. She then messaged her sister who lives in America (why - what could she do being thousands of miles away ffs? 🤡), she pondered about phoning 999 🤡, messaged Jake who was 'asleep', then called her neighbours who apparently came over at 1am.
How did the neighbour get into the bathroom if it waa locked from inside then?

"Jake said this has happened before". Really?

I don't believe one word of this bizarre, bullshit story. Is this an attempt to get back on a Ghost programme or is it a blatant beg for a home security system? This only reminds me of RatGate in Portugal.

IT NEVER HAPPENED.

View attachment 2733601
View attachment 2733602
Well, jake is often goosed up the arse by a ghostly presence who strongly resembles Stephen bear , so who knows? 😃😃😆😆

• Haha
Stupid bint look at me asking for advice on travel pillows, ASK YOUR HUSBAND he had on one in the sneaky pic of him boarding the plane the other week

Either on the beg for a free pillow or bragging she's goign away, just duck OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

• Haha
Wiki Ref: 02/02/24

In London for more filming with Ugo Monye.

424827383_919675882900099_8310546352791298220_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.